What's new

India-born Sundar Pichai is new CEO of Google

Why are u so obsessed with color of a person ! One of my friend was little black but he has almost all qualification and big brain with B.E,ME(IIT),MBA(London) and ton others and working IBM in china.

By the way don't consult if doctors are black and don't take any help if found to be black.

unless he started thinking he is white(british)...

The best example is this thread, how many chinese come for a comment,none.If any negative indian news, every one will come like flies around a dirt.

May be his girl friend commented that she don't like him or don't like blacks !
don't go off the limits, buddy...

Says a indian :)
picture-31-12.png
Abey I am Dogra/jamwal... You must be Punjabi with surname Masih :lol:

They are jamwals ... Maharaja of Jammu and kashmir
Ranbir_Singh_Maharaja_of_Jammu_and_Kashmir.jpg

Vidyut jamwal
vidyut-jamwal-body-wallpaper_783183948.jpg

Now compare your face with jamwals :lol:

@SecularNationalist

I remember having a discussion with some chinese member on this forum regarding the success of indians in leadership roles in global companies. The dude was adamant that the successes (all of them) were because indians spoke good english :o: My arguments and citations to the contrary were useless and after a while educating him was a chore so I let that one pass. That chinese guy must be admiring pichai's grammatical skills now i guess :lol:

And its a pity that sundar pichai OR Amit Singhal probably never won international maths olympiad or won that coding competition (can't remember its name though all chinese do). Wait for them to flood this thread and paint them both as inferior to some coding competition winning Chinese !

Don't care about the Chinese - one of them alleged that only US/Western companies appoint Indian CEO's as they love to "kiss their @ss" and regard them as "masters" - still waiting for him to explain how India's Nikesh Arora became SoftBank's President and COO - the group that holds 1/3rd ownership of China's Alibaba.

The bottom line is - Haters gonna hate - and pathological haters even more. :coffee:

11825128_10155966162310311_1679593276130491756_n.png

Google CEO Sundar Pichai thanks PM Narendra Modi for his wishes, says hopes to meet him soon

Last edited:
An Indian has done it again! Pichai, 43, a Chennai native who went to IIT Kharagpur and later to Stanford and Wharton, will helm Google. In 2004, Sundar Pichai was trying to persuade one of his colleagues at management consultancy McKinsey not to leave the firm to join Google. The chat ended when Pichai realised that it made sense for him to join Google too.

Eleven years later, the India-born Pichai's gamble has paid off, and how. On Monday , he was named CEO of Google by the company's founders Larry Page and Sergei Brin after they created a mother company called Alphabet to take care of a growing portfolio.

12_08_2015_017_041_001.jpg

And here are some of the other Indians at the helm...

12_08_2015_017_039_009.jpg

Way to go guys!! Proud to be Indian! :tup:

Cheers! :cheers:

So if USA does sanctions on India, the Indian CEO of Google will disobey the USA? Or what? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom