What's new

India block Pakistan-born Khawaja's visa

A British national of Pakistani origin blew himself up in Kashmir few years back. Surely India has cause to be vigilant.

Don't forget about the Times square bomber. He was also a pakistani got the training in NWF.

Good morning jdme. This is about Usman Khawaja and has nothing to do with British nationals blowing themselves up in Kashmir. Why do you specialize going off topic?

Yaa-- by that logic faisal shezad was a american who got the training in NWF.

Superkaif, I advice you to stop your personal attack against me.
How can we forget the Headley incident ? It is better to be careful than sorry. What is wrong with that ? Even if you go to any international airport there is always a extra vigil on pakistani passenger. If world can do that becuase in their national interest why can't we ? We already victim of pakistan sponsored terrorism. And for your kind information the visa is only hold for further verifications and it is not rejected. I hope you understand.

Comeon yaar we got banned before. Lets not bait each other. pakistan government does not promote terrorism. We may have some idiots in pakistan but we do not have a monopoly on idiots killing innocents they come from all nations. And its off topic as well

thread give a chance to trolls for bash as always and mods are somewhere is mosques and home for there iftari lolz

Listen guys why do you have to bring pakistan into everything. Its about an australian national. And Jdme why are you going off topic again and again and again. As a mate I will keep reminding you whenever I come accross your posts until you stop.

WRONG. It is about a Australian of Pakistani origin and he is making a case that he is being discriminated because of that. So it's all about Pakistan. Article says so. I know intellectual Muppets like you and kaif can do no better but if you have nothing to add, just go away!

Anyway I personally wouldnt go where I was unwelcome. But on the whole I get on with lots of indians who invite me to their homes and vice verca.

Don't forget about the Times square bomber. He was also a pakistani got the training in NWF.

The guy clearly makes the case that he is of Pakistani origin and that is why he is not getting Visa even though he is Australian. Why else would this be even news?

We caught their man couple of days ago. They are just frustrated :lol:

WRONG. It is about a Australian of Pakistani origin and he is making a case that he is being discriminated because of that. So it's all about Pakistan. Article says so. I know intellectual Muppets like you and kaif can do no better but if you have nothing to add, just go away!

Ok Jdme I will let you get on with it. If you think that its ok for indian government not to give this guy a visa under these circumstances then its a matter for you and your ilk.

Ok Jdme I will let you get on with it. If you think that its ok for indian government not to give this guy a visa under these circumstances then its a matter for you and your ilk.

When did I say it is okay? I was merely replying to this claim that he is Australian and that somehow is..unprecedented. I don't get to decide to Indian polices. There are precedents and it's unfortunate that this guy is suffering because of that but what can I do about it. I hope he gets the Visa.

Is that a back handed complement to kaif and me? If so cheers. I wish I could return the complement.

persons of pakistani origin or birth, with one of the parents with origins in pakistan will have lot of enquiries to get indian visa.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom