What's new

India block Pakistan-born Khawaja's visa

This has nothing to do with the fact that people think he is a terrotist.It is more like the IPL rules that Pakistani players cant play in the IPL and thus neither can't Usman Khwaja,sound sright to me.

no problem, no loss at all for Mr. Khawaja

the real loser is the indians....in fact, the indians make fool of themselves every time they bring politics into sport

If Pakistanis are not allowed to play here, then why they wanna keep on applying here and insult themselves! lol

the real loser is the indians....in fact, the indians make fool of themselves every time they bring politics into sport

Khawaja who? Never head of him before today. How on earth would it be India's loss?
Anyways, i believe that anyone of Pakistani origin or whose parent/s or grandparent/s are from Pakistan are separately looked into. This is the order of the Indian Home Ministry directly drawing from the David Headley case. Consulates everywhere are required to follow this rule & it is now widely known that such people need to plan accordingly to obtain a visa.

Khawaja who? Never head of him before today. How on earth would it be India's loss?
Anyways, i believe that anyone of Pakistani origin or whose parent/s or grandparent/s are from Pakistan are separately looked into. This is the order of the Indian Home Ministry directly drawing from the David Headley case. Consulates everywhere are required to follow this rule & it is now widely known that such people need to plan accordingly to obtain a visa.

ohoooooooooooooo kia bat hae................... euphoria...........

Our security comes first even if that means taking criticism from some quarters.

It's better safe than sorry.

It will save our hundreds of men hour spent while debating with Pakistanis defending Headley and likewise in future as well :lol:.

Isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom