What's new

India block Pakistan-born Khawaja's visa

Ok mate we are evil. But as someone said earlier I dont see any queues in pakistan or in fact anywhere. I dont know if you saw "an idiot abroad" on sky but he voted india as the worst destination ever and he went to china and loads of other places around the world.

The bolded part is enough to justify Indian stand and rest are mere rhetoric and based on individual perception.

Infact, this applies to even Indians muslims. They got places where only Hindus can own property. That's secularism in world's bigged Democracy.

Correct me, if I am wrong.

there are even places in india where only muslims can own property ....eg azad apartments in new delhi ...u see secularism ;)

He is an Australian cricketer and GOI is not insane enough not to issue him a visa and make an international incident with Australia, however background checks has to be done. He should have waited a little longer before venting his frustration on twitter or facebook or going to medias with his 'story'.

Infact, this applies to even Indians muslims. They got places where only Hindus can own property. That's secularism in world's bigged Democracy.

Correct me, if I am wrong.

An Indian can own property anywhere in India, except Kashmir.

Come on, he is an international sportsman representing his adopted nation. This is not fair. I am sure the issue will be resolved soon.

India has to show off every now and again....They block visas of many Pakistan born British for same reason....
They shouldn't forget that their roads are not made of gold and there is nothing to steal from there and its not an attractive country for a British or Australian to live illegally....
But thats India who loves to force herself in the line of first world countries any which way....a greedy seeker of celebrity status..

India has to show off every now and again....They block visas of many Pakistan born British for same reason....
They shouldn't forget that their roads are not made of gold and there is nothing to steal from there and its not an attractive country for a British or Australian to live illegally....
But thats India who loves to force herself in the line of first world countries any which way....a greedy seeker of celebrity status..

Better be safe than sorry and we have the examples of David Headly & Tawahur Rana before us that force us to be extra vigilant when allowing Western country citizens of Pakistani origin to India. When compared to Pakistani citizens a British/American passport will give the tourist more freedom of movement inside India.Also GoI is not forcing any Pakistan born British to visit India. If they want to visit India they should also be ready to Indian Govt's scrutiny.

Roads of pakistan are also not made of gold or diamond still people go there. As you are a senior member talk some logic rather than taking cheap shot.

There are many Pakistanis who come to India with valid visas.

It takes time.

I am not aware of the details of the case, but then if an Australian is being delayed, there must be some reason.

India would not like to sour relations with Australia for the heck of it!

No need to by hyper sensitive.Ignore Indians comments - These comments are nothing more then a joke considering that millions of illegal Indian immigrants live in Europe and USA( Not to mention 'More poor' in India than Africa ) .Besides, we pay them back in the same coin.We give visa to Indians and then tail them and beat them up if they try to play with us.

No need to by hyper sensitive.Ignore Indians comments - These comments are nothing more then a joke considering that millions of illegal Indian immigrants live in Europe and USA.Besides, we pay them back in the same coin.We give visa to Indians and then tail them and beat them up if they try to play with us.

what !!! who wants to go pakistan ?

AUSTRALIAN batsman Usman Khawaja has been granted a visa for India, meaning he can play in next month's Champions League Twenty20 tournament if selected in the New South Wales squad.
Khawaja's visa was processed yesterday by the Indian Consulate in Sydney.

Read more: Khawaja cleared to play in India

Back
Top Bottom