What's new

India becomes top spamming nation

Finally, by the end of the day what matters is the living standard of the individual and India is still light years away from Italian, French or German standard.

Light years is unit for measuring distance not time. With this kind of IQ German future is not in safe hands it appears.

All those above comments are rather ignorant, typical European responses, wonder why you"re posting those to make your citizens look bad.

Götterdämmerung;2869985 said:
Well, it seems more and more people in Germany don't buy the shining

Who is asking Germany to buy shining India in the first place, when Indians themselves didn't?

and incredible India. :)

That is India's tourism campaign.

All those above comments are rather ignorant, typical European responses, wonder why you"re posting those to make your citizens look bad.

Who is asking Germany to buy shining India in the first place, when Indians themselves didn't?

That is India's tourism campaign.

How does that make my fellow country men/women look bad? Many of them have their personal experience in India. What is so ignorant from what they said?

When your delegation was in Davos, Switzerland, the shining India was plastered all over the place. It was impossible to ignore it.

Exactly, and that touristm campaign was aimed at foreigners, e.g. German tourists. India Tourism Frankfurt - Incredible India: Willkommen

Götterdämmerung;2871255 said:
How does that make my fellow country men/women look bad?

I can start refuting each comment there.

Many of them have their personal experience in India. What is so ignorant from what they said?

Are you referin to those who had posted their comments?

When your delegation was in Davos, Switzerland, the shining India was plastered all over the place. It was hard to ignore it.
My bad
I think i have mistaken Davos, Switzerland, the shining India was plastered all over the place with 2004 India Shining camp again

India Shining
Exactly, and that touristm campaign was aimed at foreigners, e.g. German tourists. India Tourism Frankfurt - Incredible India: Willkommen

Ok.

Götterdämmerung;2871210 said:
And all this time I hae been talking about GDP nominal since I don't care how much a haircut and a meal costs in India. Germany's economy is very much dependent on export, so all I care is how much money you have to buy our BMW, Porsche, Miele, Siemens, etc.

First, we have to wait till the data are announced officially.
Secondly, neither you nor I have a crystal ball to look into the future.
Finally, by the end of the day what matters is the living standard of the individual and India is still light years away from Italian, French or German standard.

Standard of Living is of No Relevance when counting a Nation's Strength Economically, Militarily.

What Matters is Size!

Otherwise Singapore should be More Powerful than China! ;)

Götterdämmerung;2871255 said:
How does that make my fellow country men/women look bad? Many of them have their personal experience in India. What is so ignorant from what they said?

When your delegation was in Davos, Switzerland, the shining India was plastered all over the place. It was impossible to ignore it.

It was an Invitation to Offer.

You can Ignore it.

I can start refuting each comment there.

How about pick two or three and make a short comment.

Are you referin to those who had posted their comments?

Yes, I have been in that forum for many years and most of them are well travelled and very knowledgable about history, politics, philosophy, technology ... well, a bunch of cosmopolitical nerds.

My bad
I think i have mistaken Davos, Switzerland, the shining India was plastered all over the place with 2004 India Shining camp again

India Shining

No problem.

Götterdämmerung;2871305 said:
How about pick two or three and make a short comment.

Here goes:

Finally, India is also at the top of the world ;)
The whole comment and the emoticon if i interpret, the poster meant something mischievous.

First, India was already at the top of the world in many of maladies like poverty, diseases, but also in the share of certain positive ones like:
World's largest milk producer
India remains world's largest milk producer

Record for launching most number of satellites in one successful launch

Largest food-based welfare programs

Largest diamond polishing hub,Surat etc.

Yes right. The most hungry people
If the poster saying that Indians are most Hungry people i.e hunger level being most severe? then India is not among the most severe (extremely alarming), India is among alarming , as per Global Hunger Index 2011.

and at the same time rice export.

Relating Hunger and rice export is foolish as people don't only consume rice.

Long live free trade. Long live capitalism.

Relating hunger and rice export to free trade and capitalism is silly, when it comes to India as the problem is do with improper policies regarding farmers.

Hunger in India

very similar to Indians like this name is made for India "Junk" mail. keep it up this suits Indians

Here goes:

The whole comment and the emoticon if i interpret, the poster meant something mischievous.

First, India was already at the top of the world in many of maladies like poverty, diseases, but also in the share of certain positive ones like:
World's largest milk producer
India remains world's largest milk producer

Nothing really to write home about.

Record for launching most number of satellites in one successful launch

No technical challenge for Nasa, Esa, RFSA or CNSA because those satellites were of low tech and low weight. The big boys just couldn't care less.

Largest food-based welfare programs

That's because so many are going hungry to bed. And despite the large food-based welfare programme, people in India are still dying from hunger. I would feel ashamed, if my country needs this kind of welfare programme to keep more people from starving to death. I'd rather have a gov. thatproides the infrastructure to give me a decent job with decent income to support myself and my family.

Largest diamond polishing hub,Surat etc.

OK

If the poster saying that Indians are most Hungry people i.e hunger level being most severe? then India is not among the most severe (extremely alarming), India is among alarming , as per Global Hunger Index 2011.

We are not talking about some sub-Saharan countries, we are talking about a country that aspires a UNSC veto seat, who wants to be a member of the top club of the world.

Relating Hunger and rice export is foolish as people don't only consume rice.

Relating hunger and rice export to free trade and capitalism is silly, when it comes to India as the problem is do with improper policies regarding farmers.

Hunger in India

As a matter of fact, capitalism has killed more people than the two world wars including the Stalin terrors and Mao's crazy economy together.

Exporting rice is just a symbol of what is going wrong in many developing countries. India as well as many African countries have fertile lands and can grow enough not to only feed their citizens but also the whole world, but the perversion of the capitalistic system that does not want a more equitable distribution of food and wealth that is killing millions per year!

I have to admit that I'm part of this system and my living standard is based on exploiting the weak and developing countries. I love basmati rice but I can live without it if it means someone don't have to starve. The most pervers thing is, even if all Europeans don't buy basmati rice anymore, people in India are still going to die from hunger.

India is now holding two "top" titles :

1. Top Arms Importer
2. Top Spamming Nation

I wonder what other "top" title will India gain ???
Sir ,Already
Top 2G and 3G scam belongs to India.
Not only spammers, but also scammers . :azn:

Back
Top Bottom