What's new

India become No 1 ICC ODI rankings

Kaka India was no.1 for more than 1.5 years. Have been ranked no.1 earlier in ODI and now we r there again. Tell me when was Pak ranked no.1 even for a single day ? Think, think and then relax.

Kaki look at win and loss ratio between no 1 and pakistan in india and outside india in all formats of cricket before talking big :D

think, think and thank me lol

NZ thrashing SA by 25 runs and IND thrashing ENG by 5 wickets have further consolidated india's no.1 position

we don't give a sh!t what u and people of a cheap and terrorist country like Pakistan think or say...we r the best , we r the best , we r the best....

Best at losing, smashed by England and then Pakistan rapes you in your own home.

Kaki look at win and loss ratio between no 1 and pakistan in india and outside india in all formats of cricket before talking big :D

think, think and thank me lol

You still failed to answer my question...but wht else was expected anyway :lol:

no thats not ground reality.indians lose n pak won. so pak is the bst

To all Indians who are happy to see Indian team top in ICC rankings, just tell me how many matches have India won away from home? and how many matches have Pakistan played at home?
Isn't this should be consider as an advantage for Indian team to play more matches at home than any other team in the world?
Isn't this disadvantage for Pakistan cricket team to play all its matches away from home?
would you guys mind giving me answer?

To all Indians who are happy to see Indian team top in ICC rankings, just tell me how many matches have India won away from home? and how many matches have Pakistan played at home?
Isn't this should be consider as an advantage for Indian team to play more matches at home than any other team in the world?
Isn't this disadvantage for Pakistan cricket team to play all its matches away from home?
Playing in Pakistan will be sure life risking disadvantage for other countries :D

Welcome to PDF.....

Now If india is no1 in ICC ranking that doesnt mean India is better than pakistan..... It means at the moment they are the best (according to the rating method) among the ODI teams around the world.... So Please do not make this as an INDIA vs PAK comparison... because there other nations who plays cricket. But you can disagree with the ranking system .........

Now playing home or away..... India can do both ,but whose fault is that pakistan is not playing home????????

we recently won champions trophy in England adding to that we remained unbeaten throughout the tournament even during warm up matches , and tri nation tournament in west indies against west Indies and sri lanka

In the last 5 years

VenueWonLostTiedNo Result
Home371211
Away302513
Neutral17711

:coffee:

Guys dont bother to rply these idots....cause now is seems thy can't evn digets official icc rankings....
next thng thy might say tht RAW is involved in the aloting the ranks...lol... and i wonder wat home are they talking about...evn kenya wont play in pakistan....india toh duur ki baat hai....pls discuss of somethng practical...playing at ur home is a dream atleast for a decade.. ...

In the period between 2010- current, India has the highest W/L ratio of 1.92 against Test playing excluding Bangladesh and Zimbabwe, The next best is SA with 1.35. If we include BD and Zim. India's ratio gets reduced to 1.79 (Thanks to the 2 losses in two games against zim in 2010). Where as the next best is again SA with 1.55 followed by Australia(1.28), England(1.23), Pakistan(1.09).

The most important reason why India is at the top is they have w/l ratio of 2.28 since 1st may, 2012 (ICC rankings give more weight to recent victories).

Away from Home, India has a W/L ratio of 1.26 since may 2010. Since May 2012, India has won 12 matches out of the 15 matches they played on foreign soil. This gives them a W/L ratio of 4.00, The next best is PAK with 0.76.

As far as Pakistan not playing at home is concerned, Its your own doing. You can't expect players to come to your country when they are directly attacked. Had Pakistan provided enough security for the SL players then, You would not have seen such a day.

Even if Pakistan played at home, I don't think you could have challenged India's position at the top of the table.

Instead of rediculing about the ICC ranking system, Pakistan should try to introspect, as to how to top the chart, and leave this Pakistani obsession of Indian hatred.

I can well imagine, if Pakistan had this top rankings - hell would have gone loose on this forum in the form of joy.

It seems they can not digest Indians to be topping the table anywhere.
SIachin included.

now that was super .

This is not the answer to my question, you are talking about Indian rankings, tell me how many matches have India won away from home?

Only if India play like Pakistan is playing in current situation, not home cricket and still we have maintained our level of cricket, we are continuously away from home and India at home.

Give me the evidence of the stats you have just posted? any legal source of the stats u gave?
In the period between 2010- current, India has the highest W/L ratio of 1.92 against Test playing excluding Bangladesh and Zimbabwe, The next best is SA with 1.35. If we include BD and Zim. India's ratio gets reduced to 1.79 (Thanks to the 2 losses in two games against zim in 2010). Where as the next best is again SA with 1.55 followed by Australia(1.28), England(1.23), Pakistan(1.09).

The most important reason why India is at the top is they have w/l ratio of 2.28 since 1st may, 2012 (ICC rankings give more weight to recent victories).

Away from Home, India has a W/L ratio of 1.26 since may 2010. Since May 2012, India has won 12 matches out of the 15 matches they played on foreign soil. This gives them a W/L ratio of 4.00, The next best is PAK with 0.76.

As far as Pakistan not playing at home is concerned, Its your own doing. You can't expect players to come to your country when they are directly attacked. Had Pakistan provided enough security for the SL players then, You would not have seen such a day.

Even if Pakistan played at home, I don't think you could have challenged India's position at the top of the table.

Back
Top Bottom