What's new

Featured India Bans china's Huawei, ZTE set to be shut out of India's 5G trials

@Shantanu_Left hey where is that post about my so called caste station - you seems to have deleted it. So You dont "normally" attack by skin color but you use it with me because of your assumption of my skin color and you dont normally celebrate caste hierarchy but you apparently make exceptions with me again based on assumptions. I believe the sole reason you come here is to be chummy with pakistanis because of their skin color and flaunt your indianness as some sort of variety like you pimp yourself out in a night club. Some namoona guy you are.

@Shantanu_Left hey where is that post about my so called caste station - you seems to have deleted it. So You dont "normally" attack by skin color but you use it with me because of your assumption of my skin color and you dont normally celebrate caste hierarchy but you apparently make exceptions with me again based on assumptions. I believe the sole reason you come here is to be chummy with pakistanis because of their skin color and flaunt your indianness as some sort of variety like you pimp yourself out in a night club. Some namoona guy you are.

I gave you 15-30 minutes of my time today...for my entertainment and pleasure.

Come check Saturday late night again if you want a refresher course. Assuming I'm drunk and blazed enough to tolerate your types of trolls.

Otherwise you're not worth even a single second to me. Get that, you tool? :rofl:

Honestly see the History... Pakistani's nara

1950 to 1960s 10 Indian Soldiers = 1 Pakistani Soldier, we will crush Hindus and snatch Kashmir from cowards
1970 Thousand cuts to bleed India to death and we take Kashmir
1999. Talks and backstabbing in Kargil

2000 laying low.... And supporting Kashmiri cause
2020 We can't fight a war with India
2020 to 2025 cheerleading other countries offence with India
2025 to 2030 No point with animosity with India, neutral and touch me not
2030 to 2035 India is our neighbours, let us trade..
2035 to 2040 let us trade with out boundaries
2040 to 2050 let us be strategic partners

You are too optimistic... and my optimism is that we might have Baluchistan or Iran as neighboring nation by 2025... :)
Nuke wala bluff is gone... and now, from Arabs our neighbor are of Turk lineage... after repayment of loan ordered by KSA and UAE-Israel Treaty...

Nobody is going to listen their point of view about Kashmir till they are economically strong... and after new map, they have made their intentions clear about the kind of freedom they want for Kashmir... to the people of Kashmir...

Chinese companies are getting banned all over the world. No wonder and no surprises. India is indeed a big market so it will have impact on Chinese, but more than that it put a psychological pressure on other small countries to avoid using Chinese product, this is a big danger to Chinese economy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom