What's new

India-Bangladesh Relations: The way forward

@ Bhai, it was a bad luck for India. Who knows once India send it, it was good but may be it was spoiled on the way, may be the ship was too old due to which there was a leakage on the ship, may be it was delayed while unlaoding at the port. But the fact is , it was first time India gave rice and it was rotten which is known to the common peaple.

The authorities should be more careful then while sending rice.Otherwise it might have serious implications.

Care must be taken to make sure that proper quality rice is being sent.

Care must be taken during ransport as well.

Once the goods are delivered to the BD authorities,it is not Indian concern any more.But the Indian authorities must make sure that they hold their end right.

By the way,your post gives me an idea...Why are we using the sea based route??
I think the land route will be faster and the distribution will be easier as well.

Not some instead most dislike India because it's unwanted interference in our internal matter though wee have noting against good people of India.

okay..time to provide a source now....dont act like a paper-tiger....

hmm....let me understand the situation here...

If India is accused of selling bad quality rice,then should not the BD goverment protest against it???
yeah thats right u got the point.but the govt of BD wont protest coz its acting same role as karzai/maliki govt in AFgan/Iraq...but here the controller is india itself..probably this time i accuse india because of 3rd party involvement...i accuse the gaddhar and mir jafar awami leauge:hitwall:

yeah thats right u got the point.but the govt of BD wont protest coz its acting same role as karzai/maliki govt in AFgan/Iraq...but here the controller is india itself..probably this time i accuse india because of 3rd party involvement...i accuse the gaddhar and mir jafar awami leauge:hitwall:

Sure the responsibility primarily lies with the government.But the are not the only person in the country.The citizens can act with responsibility.The independent NGOs can also do an inquiry.All that needs to be done,is filing a Public Interest Litigation in the court.It does not cost anything.

If there is so much uproar regarding this issue then there must be some evidence supporting it as well.Well,thats all one needs to file the PIL.Now it is responsibility of the people of the nation to act accordingly.Once the matter goes to the court,there is nothing the government can do about it,as the matter will be out in the open in the hands of judiciary.
Anybody walking on that line??
Things should not be like "All show and no go".
If somebody is genuinely concerned,then he should do something about it.

By the way,your post gives me an idea...Why are we using the sea based route??
I think the land route will be faster and the distribution will be easier as well.

Though we have a road link with India but yet sea route is much more cheaper, this is very simple.:cry::cry::cry:

Sure the responsibility primarily lies with the government.But the are not the only person in the country.The citizens can act with responsibility.The independent NGOs can also do an inquiry.All that needs to be done,is filing a Public Interest Litigation in the court.It does not cost anything.

If there is so much uproar regarding this issue then there must be some evidence supporting it as well.Well,thats all one needs to file the PIL.Now it is responsibility of the people of the nation to act accordingly.Once the matter goes to the court,there is nothing the government can do about it,as the matter will be out in the open in the hands of judiciary.
Anybody walking on that line??
Things should not be like "All show and no go".
If somebody is genuinely concerned,then he should do something about it.

" Ye bhai, hamara court vi political hugia, ab ham kaha jai ".:chilli::chilli:

" Ye bhai, hamara court vi political hugia, ab ham kaha jai ".:chilli::chilli:

ohh man..seems like you really are between a rock and a hard place.Dont know much about the present Judiciary in Bangladesh though.But it surely has a good past record.

BTW,you can talk to me in Bangla as well if you wish to.I understand the language quite well,the dialect might be a little different.
Its just that your Hindi sounds a little flawed.

ohh man..seems like you really are between a rock and a hard place.Dont know much about the present Judiciary in Bangladesh though.But it surely has a good past record.

BTW,you can talk to me in Bangla as well if you wish to.I understand the language quite well,the dialect might be a little different.
Its just that your Hindi sounds a little flawed.

"Tusi Bangalee ho na Panjabi ?"

"Sun balori lakh walia, asa dil tere nal lalia"
:victory::victory:

Tell me Clarifier, when we liked India ? ? ? " Ye bat ekdom sach hai, dilse". :agree::agree::agree:

You guys understand Hindi...? Amazing..
Some of the indian Begalis dont understand Hindi..

You guys understand Hindi...? Amazing..
Some of the indian Begalis dont understand Hindi..

lol...Many people in West Bengal do understand Hindi,but the proficiency is greatly reduced while speaking,reading or writing...

Back
Top Bottom