What's new

India-Bangladesh Relations: The way forward

You guys understand Hindi...? Amazing..
Some of the indian Begalis dont understand Hindi..

"Ap logone rojana hindi picture dekha dekha ke hamra dil jo jeet lia!ab ham kia kare, fir 25 shal ham logone Pakistan ke sat urdu me bat chit ki".

"Tusi Bangalee ho na Panjabi ?"

"Sun balori lakh walia, asa dil tere nal lalia"
:victory::victory:

lol..I did not quite get the Punjabi connection.I know Punjabi a little.I have stayed in Chandigarh for quite some time and had many friends from Punjab back in my Engg. college.

But,yes,I am a Bengali..:):)

Dear Gabbar Singh,

Some of your's fellow mates wrote that,"Dod magoge tu kheer denge, Kashmir magoge tu cheer denge". Good , Good .

You are taking about Munshi and Iajdani, there are 1001 Munshi and Iajdani in Bengal. So be remain in your court. India is a big country, there are lot of Indian all over world specially South Africa, Kenya and other countries of Africa. Once we go to abroad we are known as Indian. We are proud of that. We are always brotherly in abroad. But why you try to dominate on us. Have you not learnt lesson from Sri Lanka ? Even a small country like Nepal also hates you. Will you always remain like that, "Marte dam tek".

I will not counter these arguments because i know in the past our attitude was not that great and our Politicians were making one blunder after other which brought this great country to the brink of Bankruptcy..However Things seem to change for good ..Lets hope for better future..

P.S- You have become only second poster from Bangladesh after IAJDANI with whom i like to debate..Lets keep it civil..

Almost every Indian products quality is very low but our people force to buy these for low price. U know "sostai bangli alkatra khai".

Though we have a road link with India but yet sea route is much more cheaper, this is very simple.:cry::cry::cry:

In my opinion,while the road networks do exist,they are not designed to handle significant volume.The railway connectivity is also there,but it is poorly developed as well.For one thing,it does not have a dedicated good carrier track.

The distribution of goods will be easier over railway or roadways.You will not have to transport the goods all over the country from one point(the sea port) as in the case of Sea route.If I am not very much mistaken,I think such plans are already under execution.

Almost every Indian products quality is very low but our people buy these coz low price. U know "sostai bangli alkatra khai".

Almost every Indian products quality is very low but our people force to buy these for low price. U know "sostai bangli alkatra khai".

Firstly,I would like to ask you to come up with a proper analysis that establishes your claim.

Secondly,if I consider you to be correct,then it is really your fault right??

lol...Many people in West Bengal do understand Hindi,but the proficiency is greatly reduced while speaking,reading or writing...

Yeah, thats true. I learned speaking Hindi in proper accent when I was in Chennai. I know it's kinda weird, I should have picked up Tamil instead; but impressing my kinda cute Chattisgari colleague seemed more important then! :lol:

I cant still ready devnagari though! :(

lol..I did not quite get the Punjabi connection.I know Punjabi a little.I have stayed in Chandigarh for quite some time and had many friends from Punjab back in my Engg. college.

But,yes,I am a Bengali..:):)

@ Good,Good. I like the Bengalees because they are very simple and brought minded. I like the Bengali Hindus also because they follow some strict principals. In our country whenever we buy sweets definitely we prefer to go hindu shop, once we buy gold we go hindu shop etc.

@ I know many languages like Bengali, Urdu, Hindi, little bit Arbi, Persi,Punjabi, little bit Pushtoo, Bosnian language,little bit chineese etc.

Yeah, thats true. I learned speaking Hindi in proper accent when I was in Chennai. I know it's kinda weird, I should have picked up Tamil instead; but impressing my kinda cute Chattisgari colleague seemed more important then! :lol:

Awesome Abir da....With your permission,I intend to share this story with my colleagues.A Bengali learning to speak Hindi,and that too in TamilNadu.And the reason is awesome as well!!!

Well it was different for me....My mom taught me Hindi and Oriya.Besides I did my Engg. from an NIT.Hindi is the language to communicate besides English if you are not talking to your home state guys...There were lot of Bangladeshi students there as well.

Awesome Abir da....With your permission,I intend to share this story with my colleagues.A Bengali learning to speak Hindi,and that too in TamilNadu.And the reason is awesome as well!!!

Well it was different for me....My mom taught me Hindi and Oriya.Besides I did my Engg. from an NIT.Hindi is the language to communicate besides English if you are not talking to your home state guys...There were lot of Bangladeshi students there as well.

Dude I don't think I'm senior than you. I almost just finished my grad! :P

@ Good,Good. I like the Bengalees because they are very simple and brought minded. I like the Bengali Hindus also because they follow some strict principals. In our country whenever we buy sweets definitely we prefer to go hindu shop, once we buy gold we go hindu shop etc.

@ I know many languages like Bengali, Urdu, Hindi, little bit Arbi, Persi,Punjabi, little bit Pushtoo, Bosnian language,little bit chineese etc.

whaa:woot::woot:

Theres so much languages you know...Alas,I know some of the Indian languages,but English is the only foreign language that I know..

sure. completed my grad in 2008. Faced the goddamn recession at it's full flare. :'(

Ohh Abir da..condolences from a guy from 2K9 batch for facing the heat of recession.

I have heard Infy and Wipro were dropping people like mosquitoes at that time....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom