What's new

India-Bangladesh Relations: The way forward

Don't talk if you don't know the facts, please. It was an LTTE terrorist who hit Rajiv Gandhi, and not a 'private soldier of Sri Lanka'. And yes, though India did play a part in sponsoring the LTTE initially, India also sent its army to Sri Lanka later to quell the LTTE, and India paid a heavy price with the assassination of the Prime Minister. And finally, Indian Navy in collaboration with SL Navy, cut off the supply lines to the LTTE, which is what finally broke their back.

As far as Bangladesh is concerned, no Indian even thinks of BD as an enemy or a hostile nation. BD people on this forum, however, keep making unwarranted anti-India comments. First of all, the persons you need to blame are your own government, if you don't like their policies. Secondly, if you have a problem with GoI's policies, you ought to focus on them. People like Munshi and Al-Zakir should keep their noses out of Kashmir and other unrelated issues which don't concern BD.

@ I am talking about when Rajib Gandhi visited Sri Lanka and was taking a salute in a parade ground, where one Sri Lankan private hit him with the rifle butt.

@ About the second point why Munshi and Al-Zakir will not talk about Kasmir. Kashmir issue is an International issue, every individual and every government has the right to criticise it.

@ So Mr Peacefulll, you want to solve the SouthAsian problems in a peace meal ? Great !!!

Last edited:
You get what you deserve.

I'm not generalising Bangladeshis here!

yes thats what comes from indian mouth...what a pathetic way to improve relationship:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i wonder when u guys gna be changed...for your kind information...u r talking with a Bangladeshi right ,so obviously u r generalizing Bangladesh here by ur words..be carefull next about posting bullsht ...exporting rotten rice is a serious matter and that was discussed in this forum before..wake up my friend

@ Nepal had been a peace loving country for centuries, what you have made Nepal now?

Made me laugh !!! :rofl:
You don't know a thing about South-East Asia. Probably because you don't want to. You are a kid who just wants to cling to the assumptions that somebody told you. Go research on the internet about Nepal maoists and then comeback. Hope you come back more enlightened.

As far as LTTE is concerned, again research on it as also why LTTE chief always kept a US gun with him. It is easy to generalize but an insurrection is not born out of thin air.

Listen there's no chance of improvement until the day indians change there attitude

I dnt know which type of improvement you are talking about ??

India-BD relation is batter than any one else

If not then come with proof.................. Dnt come with foolish comments.

You get what you deserve.

I'm not generalising Bangladeshis here!

@ "Are Abir Babu, jaha shutto tahai bola hoye che", you have not seen last time what kind of rice India send us. We have seen and the Care Taker Moinuddin burried it on the ground during the hour of darkness.

@ "Abir Babu, bhai book phate to muk phate na".

@ " Oi je gan ta, hamko hame se churaloo, amader obushta haiche shei rokom, apnake moner khotha bol lam".:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Last edited:
@ "Are Amir Babu, jaha shutto tahai bola hoye che", you have not seen last time what kind of rice India send us. We have seen and the Care Taker Moinuddin burried it on the ground during the hour of darkness.

@ "Amir Babu, bhai book phate to muk phate na".

@ " Oi je gan ta, hamko hame se churaloo, amader obushta haiche shei rokom, apnake moner khotha bol lam".:bounce::bounce::bounce:

hmm....let me understand the situation here...

If India is accused of selling bad quality rice,then should not the BD goverment protest against it???

hmm....let me understand the situation here...

If India is accused of selling bad quality rice,then should not the BD goverment protest against it???

@ Bhai, it was a bad luck for India. Who knows once India send it, it was good but may be it was spoiled on the way, may be the ship was too old due to which there was a leakage on the ship, may be it was delayed while unlaoding at the port. But the fact is , it was first time India gave rice and it was rotten which is known to the common peaple.

@ Bhai, it was a bad luck for India. Who knows once India send it, it was good but may be it was spoiled on the way, may be the ship was too old due to which there was a leakage on the ship, may be it was delayed while unlaoding at the port. But the fact is , it was first time India gave rice and it was rotten which is known to the common peaple.

so this was the first time India send some thing to BD??????

@ It is not the question of something, it is only the rice I am talking, sofar I know. If you send us rice earlier than tell us, may be it is not within my knowledge.

@ Ofcouse, India has helped us in many aspects we are not denying that but we want relation as par that will be good and long lasting.

@ It is not the question of something, it is only the rice I am talking, sofar I know. If you send us rice earlier than tell us, may be it is not within my knowledge.

@ Ofcouse, India has helped us in many aspects we are not denying that but we want relation as par that will be good and long lasting.

So dude why you think that relation b/w two countries are not good

If you thinking about PDF so buddy you are at wrong place ....
Just njoy your stay and make laugh of funny threads....:cheers:

So dude why you think that relation b/w two countries are not good

If you thinking about PDF so buddy you are at wrong place ....
Just njoy your stay and make laugh of funny threads....:cheers:

This forum is very nice where all three countries people can talk freely after all we had been together once upon a time. People can give their opinion freely and I hope in this way slow and gradually a cordial relation will grow which is most wanted in this 21 century.

Even we want Bangladesh to be good friends, and for both of us to prosper. Frankly speaking, no one in India has anti-BD mentality. Lot of people in India are anti-Pakistan, and some (very few) are suspicious of China. But everyone thinks of BD as a friend/neutral.

Anti-India rhetoric of the kind that some people indulge in here isn't helping. Having issues with some policies of GoI is one thing, but creating anti-India threads to throw muck on India, like some BD members do, is seriously counterproductive.

Even we want Bangladesh to be good friends, and for both of us to prosper. Frankly speaking, no one in India has anti-BD mentality. Lot of people in India are anti-Pakistan, and some (very few) are suspicious of China. But everyone thinks of BD as a friend/neutral.

Anti-India rhetoric of the kind that some people indulge in here isn't helping. Having issues with some policies of GoI is one thing, but creating anti-India threads to throw muck on India, like some BD members do, is seriously counterproductive.

Theoritically sounds good !!! But //// if we anaysis the last 42 years then what we see ? Should I give some light on it ?"Ap khehe to bolna shoru karoo"

Back
Top Bottom