What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

Newton's Forth law:

whenever and whatever a discussion include india its also include the fact that it has Asia's largest slum.

Well its not a straight forward answer my dear. Mujib was not undisputed leader. 30% voted against him in 1970 election. The stupid Pakistani General could not count that number and was enough vote to keep the Pakistan together.

Now after 1971 Mujib even earned more hatred of the people who lost the war (Rajakars). It was not only loosing the war but also loosing their very own relatives, loosing their carrier and loosing the respect and honor in the society. Between 1972-74 Mujib even invited more enemies when leftist started and armed struggle to install a communist government in Dhaka. There were excesses done while quelling that armed uprising and was fully defeated by Ziaur Rahman. The greatest blunder Mujib done was to declared Bangladesh a communist state in 1975 and by banning all other political parties and declare BAKSAL the only party like former soviet union. But it was a short lived government and did not see the light after Mujibs assassination in August 1975.

Mujib raised a lot of controversy in his short 3 years reign in Bangladeshi politics and were well exploited by his opponents and Rajakars. Who were the biggest benificiary of his assassination and everyone of them could evade jail and were free to come back to politics and later became PM and in some other big post in BD politics.
It was a tragegy and Mujib is the one to be blamed.

Hmmm...So you blame mujib by putting him on your currency note? WoW, quite a way to 'blame' somebody.:lol:

Seriously man I asked you two questions:

1. Why have you guys honoured him by putting his pic on your currency note if you (i mean a majority in your country) hate him sooooo much?

2. Provide me a neutral source/proof.

Your verbose post failed to answer anyone of these questions of mine.

LOl look whose talkin whose own country is a big SLUM!...

U took 659 billion $ in AID since 47 still wats ur situation?

We didnt beg her for anything... we Thank B.D people and the good guys in this govt for helping us.... Thanks for the cheap shot indian.
Hell wat do u think of Nixon he gave u alot of AID!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Now did I ever say that India never took aid/loan from anybody....

the difference between you and us is that we are thankful for being offered any such package,the way you should be to Bangladesh and thereby the present Bangladeshi PM.

Does the word thankful mean anything to you???

Well ,I am pretty sure you will be swept off your feet if we start talking about external debts and market economics....Tell me do you want me to go to that level???

BTW,I am yet to know the name of those books,or is your memory failing you???

By the way I was really disheartened that some razaakars are here in PDF while other bangladeshis don't bother to join here. C'mon I love and support pakistans cricket, and other stuffs but sorry I can't go against my country when I know that RAW and ISI are both creating havoc here. Doesn't do us justice.
Indians hav so many issues to be blamed for but its the same thing again.

Let me educate you about the aid part

India's external debt as of Sep 10 ,2010 is $261.5 bn

It actually is an increase of USD 37 billion over the USD 224.5 billion at end March 2009.

Now lets see what an external external debt is. ( wait do u understand economics?)

Anyway let me post it.

The government (Sovereign) external debt is USD 67.1 billion yaane ki 25.7 per cent of total external debt .

The external commercial( non governmental or in simple words private parties) borrowing surged by 27.2 per cent to USD 13.4 billion while NRI deposit increased by 18.4 per cent to USD 33.7 billion in 2009-10.
even NRI deposits are calculated as an external debt.

Though India\'s external debt has increased in absolute terms during 2009-10, key debt sustainability indicators suggest that India\'s external debt remains at a comfortable level.

This was made possible because of the external debt management policy of the government, which focuses on monitoring long and short-term debt, raising sovereign loans on concessional terms with longer maturities, regulating ECBs.

So dude debt is external commercial borrowings + NRI deposits and Special Drawing Rights (SDR) + governments debt .

With just forex reserves with more than 300+ billion , a wink of an eye ;) can get us more money from anywhere coz we are stable

I dont know whether u understand all these complex terms or ever want to listen..

But there is a level of toleration for BS.

Ahh i see..Benny has already done the painful job for me...Why Benny ..why trying to pour water in a cup that is already shaking???

Ignorance is bliss for some people....Let it be so.....

By the way I was really disheartened that some razaakars are here in PDF while other bangladeshis don't bother to join here. C'mon I love and support pakistans cricket, and other stuffs but sorry I can't go against my country when I know that RAW and ISI are both creating havoc here. Doesn't do us justice.

Neutral source/proof about RAW's involvement? Don't mind that about ISI, I only care about RAW.

Mujib's family was from India, right? His sons was criminal and ........

BTW, everyone knows it now Mujib did conspiracy with the help of India in 69 and in Agartala.

Also everyone knows the bad things of Mujib and his family. We know about 72. And People was happy in 75 after his death.

Both my paternal and maternal dad who were victims of PK army in 71 and who supported 71-war against PK but told me that Mujib was not good man and conspirator.

Nowadays, in our medias there are lots of Mujib craps. I hate those and Mujib and AL.

And questioning Mubib is not any sign of BD hater.. 60-70% peole dont give any **** to him.

Hmmm...So you blame mujib by putting him on your currency note? WoW, quite a way to 'blame' somebody.:lol:

Seriously man I asked you two questions:

1. Why have you guys honoured him by putting his pic on your currency note if you (i mean a majority in your country) hate him sooooo much?

2. Provide me a neutral source/proof.

Your verbose post failed to answer anyone of these questions of mine.

I tried to avoid your answer by giving you the context of it. Its the government of BD and Bangladesh Bank put whatever they want in the currency. You should find something else to prove his popularity.
3/4 th majority of AL should give you the answer. You should watch Col. Rashid's interview the assassin of Mujib where he clearly said that there is no other way to oust Mujib because he was very poplular. The counter force was so afraid that they even killed four of his comrades in Jail.

in comparison Pakistan with a Forex of $16.7 billion,and with a budget of $30 billion have an external debt of $54 billion,now we got it who lives in slum

Indians hav so many issues to be blamed for but its the same thing again.

It's really disheartening to see, even to a person of another nationality, the submissive attitude of some Bangladeshi here. I don't mind you criticising India as long as it stays into the civic realm, but by not being faithful to your country, you're only earning bad name for your country and countryman.

I tried to avoid your answer by giving you the context of it. Its the government of BD and Bangladesh Bank put whatever they want in the currency. You should find something else to prove his popularity.
3/4 th majority of AL should give you the answer. You should watch Col. Rashid's interview the assassin of Mujib where he clearly said that there is no other way to oust Mujib because he was very poplular. The counter force was so afraid that they even killed four of his comrades in Jail.

I don't have to,

Gandhi is popular in India hence is pic on Indian currency
Jinnah is popular in Pak hence his pic on Pakistani currency
George wahsington is popular in USA hence his pic is on American currency

Mujibur Rehman is......in Bangladesh hence his pic is on Bangladeshi currency.

Fill in the blanks kids:wave:

And if you still maintain that 'everyone hates mujib' thing...in that case it's only your personal opinion which you failed to support with facts/neutral proof/source...:wave:

in comparison Pakistan with a Forex of $16.7 billion,and with a budget of $30 billion have an external debt of $54 billion,now we got it who lives in slum

There no point in getting personal we all should know that behind the mask we want to wear as a developing country theres millions of people in this three nations where people goes without eating regularly. The word slum doesn't justify those people.

And India and Pakistan has a great tradition and all its citizens love and respect their "father of nation" , even though some disagree with views you will never see them abusing them. Not at least in this forum.

You guys show how much love u have towards ur country by blaming and abusing him
. :tdown: :tdown:

I don't have to,

Gandhi is popular in India hence is pic on Indian currency
Jinnah is popular in Pak hence his pic on Pakistani currency
George wahsington is popular in USA hence his pic is on American currency

Mujibur Rehman is......in Bangladesh hence his pic is on Bangladeshi currency.

Fill in the blanks kids:wave:

And if you still maintain that 'everyone hates mujib' thing...in that case it's only your personal opinion which you failed to support with facts/neutral proof/source...:wave:

Hey he is trying to say Mujib was and is popular in BD in a subtle way. Read between the lines. :p

Back
Top Bottom