What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

Firstly,give me the name of those books that you were talking about......

Secondly,refer to Benny's post for more clarification on external debt situation of India..Ohhh wait,his post maybe a bit too much complex for you to comprehend..

Let me make this simpler for you....

India’s external debt, as at end-March 2010, was placed at US $ 261.4 billion.India’s Foreign exchange reserves stood at US$ 283.5 billion at the end of December 2009...

That means even if the RBI chairman wishes to pay off all the debts right now,still India would be left with surplus reserve.....

By the way,do you know the external debt scenario of rich countries like USA???Or for that matter Luxembourg,where GDP per capita is highest in the World???

Click the links and understand loan and foriegn assistence!
google the books i aint ur baby sitter.

now the highlighted part is something really stupid,one of the biggest achievement of Abraham was to lead America through the Civil war by preserving their union and he was the one who abolished slavery,nobody celebrated there when he died

Then you know very little about American history.

And what happens to the existing notes??

when will u guys decide on something once and for all ?? :lol:

They just void the prevalent notes.

No wonder bangladesh is so poor a country. Half of their population loses its money everytime their govt. changes. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They just void the prevalent notes.

No wonder bangladesh is so poor a country. Half of their population loses its money everytime their govt. changes. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its easy for govt to replace the notes, the way they do torn notes. You deposit to bank, they send that to Bangladesh Bank, Bangladesh Bank replace that with new note.

In a subtle way every national leader is unpopular in his/her country. There are people who like him and there are people who do not like him.

In India, a majority likes Gandhi
In Pak, a majority likes Jinnah
In America, a majority likes Washington.

The problem comes when they replace 'subtle' with 'everyone'. The problem comes when they generalise their personal hate for India/Mujib or anything for that matter with 'everyone hates them'

Hope you get my point.:wave:

Hey even in India some people bad mouth Gandhi, in Pakistan also some people don't like Jinnah's ideology or life style. You shouldn't generalise a country based on few people in an online forum. Google Rajakar and you will find the trait of those people. :cheers:

sorry my bad, i dont read bengali poems , you know why? i dont understand them.

That's not a problem. Lalon Fakir was major secularist poet who was influential to Bengal's social life at 19th century. Hard-liners in BD have got some beef with him as well.

Hey even in India some people bad mouth Gandhi, in Pakistan also some people don't like Jinnah's ideology or life style. You shouldn't generalise a country based on few people in an online forum. Google Rajakar and you will find the trait of those people. :cheers:

Now you got what I was trying to say.

I just googled Rajakar and the first picture it came up with this .. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

azazblog_1233587974_1-rajakar.jpg

You should have read the poems based on language spoken here in Kerala.. u are missing everything in life. :lol:

And what is the language spoken in Kerala? Malayalam?

Back
Top Bottom