What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

I don't have to,

Gandhi is popular in India hence is pic on Indian currency
Jinnah is popular in Pak hence his pic on Pakistani currency
George wahsington is popular in USA hence his pic is on American currency

Mujibur Rehman is......in Bangladesh hence his pic is on Bangladeshi currency.

Fill in the blanks kids:wave:

And if you still maintain that 'everyone hates mujib' thing...in that case it's only your personal opinion which you failed to support with facts/neutral proof/source...:wave:

You are too naive to comprehend what i said.... I never said mujib is unpopular...
We have some currency jokes going on forever. Whenever AL comes to power they put Mujibs picture in the currency and they go the picture goes and replaced with some Mosque or something. :undecided:

You are too naive to comprehend what i said.... I never said mujib is unpopular...
We have some currency jokes going on forever. Whenever AL comes to power they put Mujibs picture in the currency and they go the picture goes and replaced with some Mosque or something. :undecided:

And what happens to the existing notes??

when will u guys decide on something once and for all ?? :lol:

And what happens to the existing notes??

when will u guys decide on something once and for all ?? :lol:

When we put on Kazi najrul and lalon in this notes:whistle: By the way even Tagore was inspired by lalon at some point.

And India and Pakistan has a great tradition and all its citizens love and respect their "father of nation" , even though some disagree with views you will never see them abusing them. Not at least in this forum.

You guys show how much love u have towards ur country by blaming and abusing him
. :tdown: :tdown:

When Abraham Lincoln assassined the half of America blasted with joy. It was because of the civil war and the ideology which affected way too many people. Mujib also waged a war which created way too many enemies. It was not unnatural that Some people will hate him for quite some time. May be one or two more generations.

When we put on Kazi najrul and lalon in this notes:whistle: By the way even Tagore was inspired by lalon at some point.

Lalon... you crazy??? Remember the statue in the airport... :rofl::rofl:

You didn't your countrymen did. In fact they called him names and abuses and what not on this very thread.

Ok guys there's no point arguing with you guys:hitwall:

Bhains ke aage been bajaye, Bhains khadi paguraye (ফুটো পাত্রে জল ঢালা)
bhains.jpg

:wave:

When Abraham Lincoln assassined the half of America blasted with joy. It was because of the civil war and the ideology which affected way too many people. Mujib also waged a war which created way too many enemies. It was not unnatural that Some people will hate him for quite some time. May be one or two more generations.

But they dont change the notes with his face on it. :D and he was not the father of the nation, but 16th president of US. :oops:

Hey he is trying to say Mujib was and is popular in BD in a subtle way. Read between the lines. :p

In a subtle way every national leader is unpopular in his/her country. There are people who like him and there are people who do not like him.

In India, a majority likes Gandhi
In Pak, a majority likes Jinnah
In America, a majority likes Washington.

The problem comes when they replace 'subtle' with 'everyone'. The problem comes when they generalise their personal hate for India/Mujib or anything for that matter with 'everyone hates them'

Hope you get my point.:wave:

Firstly,give me the name of those books that you were talking about......

Secondly,refer to Benny's post for more clarification on external debt situation of India..Ohhh wait,his post maybe a bit too much complex for you to comprehend..

Let me make this simpler for you....

India’s external debt, as at end-March 2010, was placed at US $ 261.4 billion.India’s Foreign exchange reserves stood at US$ 283.5 billion at the end of December 2009...

That means even if the RBI chairman wishes to pay off all the debts right now,still India would be left with surplus reserve.....

By the way,do you know the external debt scenario of rich countries like USA???Or for that matter Luxembourg,where GDP per capita is highest in the World???

But they dont change the notes with his face on it. :D and he was not the father of the nation, but 16th president of US. :oops:

Well it was time which changed America. Democratic party is not the party of civil war anymore when it supported the racist confederates..

now the highlighted part is something really stupid,one of the biggest achievement of Abraham was to lead America through the Civil war by preserving their union and he was the one who abolished slavery,nobody celebrated there when he died

Back
Top Bottom