What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

No we didnt but the .... who wanted to join india also went to hell!!
Also observe her daughter how pro india she is like a real witch?

U want sources? go read books by indian writers themselves!!

I would surely like to see some sources...Point me towards the book.Just keep in mind that I am a Bengali myself and I do have this habit of reading books.Dont give me name of just any book,I might have read that already....:agree::agree:

Ur asking questions like u OWN bengladesh and S.A in general!
But guess wat? U DONT... Bengladesh is a soverign country we(Pakistanis) respect tht and so should u.... ur nobdy to question wat People of BD think,want or deserve...

Mujeeb maybe a hero for bd people but after 72 he became just another indian puppet!

Dude get ur facts right .. he was building up a nation and was assassinated in 1975

After Bangladesh achieved recognition from major countries, Mujib helped Bangladesh enter into the United Nations and the Non-Aligned Movement.He travelled to the United States, the United Kingdom and other European nations to obtain humanitarian and developmental assistance for the nation.

He signed a treaty of friendship with India, which pledged extensive economic and humanitarian assistance and began training Bangladesh's security forces and government personnel.

^^
this is obvious as its the closest country in near visibility and that it has helped in acheiving the fruits of independance that Al-Zakir and Munshi are enjoying.

OOps where is my dalal dhoti?? :blink:

No we didnt but the .... who wanted to join india also went to hell!!
Also observe her daughter how pro india she is like a real witch?

U want sources? go read books by indian writers themselves!!

The witch you are talking about recently gave aids worth $ 2 million to your country when a large part of your country was under the flood waters......So much for calling somebody a witch.....

Dude get ur facts right .. he was building up a nation and was assassinated in 1975

After Bangladesh achieved recognition from major countries, Mujib helped Bangladesh enter into the United Nations and the Non-Aligned Movement.He travelled to the United States, the United Kingdom and other European nations to obtain humanitarian and developmental assistance for the nation.

He signed a treaty of friendship with India, which pledged extensive economic and humanitarian assistance and began training Bangladesh's security forces and government personnel.

^^
this is obvious as its the closest country in near visibility and that it has helped in acheiving the fruits of independance that Al-Zakir and Munshi are enjoying.

OOps where is my dalal dhoti?? :blink:

Indian History!!!

Why do u think he was killed?Ever think of tht?
Im happy for the people of BD tht a traitor was killed before he united BD with india...
MAY BENGLADESH PROSPER...Heck we need another country to challenge the big sick man of S.A.

The witch you are talking about recently gave aids worth $ 2 million to your country when a large part of your country was under the flood waters......So much for calling somebody a witch.....

Please leave the humanatarian assistance alone in this discussion. That was a people to people gesture and nothing to do with politics.

Nobody replied to my question,

If Mujib is so despised in Bangladesh, what is he doing on your currency note?

10taka.jpg

bangladesh_note_big.jpg

Also, could anyone please give me some neutral source/proof as to how many Bangladeshis (in terms of % of population) believe Mujib was a traitor or whatever he is being called.

If you can't provide me such a source, it means not many in Bangladesh support your point of view and hence :wave:

Last edited:
Indian History!!!

Why do u think he was killed?Ever think of tht?
Im happy for the people of BD tht a traitor was killed before he united BD with india...
MAY BENGLADESH PROSPER...Heck we need another country to challenge the big sick man of S.A.

So you think nobody in BD likes the country independent or what??

Anyway its useless to talk to people who dont understand much about what they are actually talking

so bye- bye- have a good field day flooding BS.

LOl look whose talkin whose own country is a big SLUM!...

U took 659 billion $ in AID since 47 still wats ur situation?

We didnt beg her for anything... we Thank B.D people and the good guys in this govt for helping us.... Thanks for the cheap shot indian.
Hell wat do u think of Nixon he gave u alot of AID!

Please leave the humanatarian assistance alone in this discussion. That was a people to people gesture and nothing to do with politics.

Hi :wave:

Can i post some recent diplomatic news and military co operation news. ;)

U took 659 billion $ in AID since 47 still wats ur situation?We didnt beg her for anything... we Thank B.D people and the good guys in this govt for helping us....

and the fun is that the people living in his slums r throwing aid's at u,such a pathetic condition's of ur

first provide ur people proper cloth and proper food,then try to churn ur pseudo nationalism

we know people like u feel insulted very much that u have to accept the help of india...which should have been rejected even at the cost of poor Pakistani lives

I am sorry for stooping down this much low.

Its just that I could not stand the hypocrisy of name calling somebody when that very person helped the poster's country with valuable aid.
If the person who posted that message is ill informed about this generous gesture then he should know better than opening his mouth in a forum like this.And i am not even taking political sides here..

I will make sure it never happens again....

I won't do any name calling(because in the real world everyone respects the one who needs to get some respect), its like beating a dead horse. Regarding the original topic yes indians should stop dictating small neighbours. Easiest way is to stop mendling.

Nobody replied to my question,

If Mujib is so despised in Bangladesh, what is he doing on your currency note?

10taka.jpg

Also, could anyone please give me some neutral source/proof as to how many Bangladeshis (in terms of % of population) believe Mujib was a traitor or whatever he is being called.

If you can't provide me such a source, it means not many in Bangladesh support your point of view and hence :wave:

Well its not a straight forward answer my dear. Mujib was not undisputed leader. 30% voted against him in 1970 election. The stupid Pakistani General could not count that number and was enough vote to keep the Pakistan together.

Now after 1971 Mujib even earned more hatred of the people who lost the war (Rajakars). It was not only loosing the war but also loosing their very own relatives, loosing their carrier and loosing the respect and honor in the society. Between 1972-74 Mujib even invited more enemies when leftist started and armed struggle to install a communist government in Dhaka. There were excesses done while quelling that armed uprising and was fully defeated by Ziaur Rahman. The greatest blunder Mujib done was to declared Bangladesh a communist state in 1975 and by banning all other political parties and declare BAKSAL the only party like former soviet union. But it was a short lived government and did not see the light after Mujibs assassination in August 1975.

Mujib raised a lot of controversy in his short 3 years reign in Bangladeshi politics and were well exploited by his opponents and Rajakars. Who were the biggest benificiary of his assassination and everyone of them could evade jail and were free to come back to politics and later became PM and in some other big post in BD politics.
It was a tragegy and Mujib is the one to be blamed.

U took 659 billion $ in AID since 47 still wats ur situation?We didnt beg her for anything... we Thank B.D people and the good guys in this govt for helping us....

Let me educate you about the aid part

India's external debt as of Sep 10 ,2010 is $261.5 bn

It actually is an increase of USD 37 billion over the USD 224.5 billion at end March 2009.

Now lets see what an external external debt is. ( wait do u understand economics?)

Anyway let me post it.

The government (Sovereign) external debt is USD 67.1 billion yaane ki 25.7 per cent of total external debt .

The external commercial( non governmental or in simple words private parties) borrowing surged by 27.2 per cent to USD 13.4 billion while NRI deposit increased by 18.4 per cent to USD 33.7 billion in 2009-10.
even NRI deposits are calculated as an external debt.

Though India\'s external debt has increased in absolute terms during 2009-10, key debt sustainability indicators suggest that India\'s external debt remains at a comfortable level.

This was made possible because of the external debt management policy of the government, which focuses on monitoring long and short-term debt, raising sovereign loans on concessional terms with longer maturities, regulating ECBs.

So dude debt is external commercial borrowings + NRI deposits and Special Drawing Rights (SDR) + governments debt .

With just forex reserves with more than 300+ billion , a wink of an eye ;) can get us more money from anywhere coz we are stable

I dont know whether u understand all these complex terms or ever want to listen..

But there is a level of toleration for BS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom