What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

Like it or not, Mujib is a national hero for many Bangladeshis so keep your hatred to yourself even if as a mark respect towards the views of others.Post reported.

Mujib is a national hero to some Bangladeshis. What he did after 72 is unforgivable.

Now you are the representative and sole voice of Bangladesh. Your head is getting too big for your body. Some humility is in order especially from a loud mouth nobody.
what a cliche. :no:

It was you Indians that derailed the discussion.

Looks like the thread went haywire from this point.

Bangladeshis do not want to go the Indian way of slavery. What the AL is doing is against the national interest and there will be a reaction sooner or later.

This is in fact the first post that you have written in this thread,after you copy-pasted that article.
Only one Indian had posted before this post of yours.You can have a look at it below

Very mature and long due step. Development of Bangladesh is great news. Fundamentalism destroys social structure and the country like Pakistan is finding out. I am sure Bangladeshis do not want to go that way.

Now why would someone consider India to be a Master of slaves?????

Man..... this guy has hypocrisy written all over himself.........

what a cliche. :no:

Okay Mr. shallow could we get back to the subject of the article. I have explained clearly why a strategic alignment is bad for Bangladesh. I see no benefits to this policy. It merely subjugates us to Indian dictates. Why we are not taking any lessons from what is happening in Kashmir and the naxalite belt. Do we want to be aligned to a country that treats its own citizens like this? They already shoot at us with impunity why give them more opportunity to abuse us?

Mujib is a national hero to some Bangladeshis. What he did after 72 is unforgivable.

How many? care to quantify? And please don't forget to cite some neutral and credible source/proof.

I believe a country's currency bills are credible enough proof of how many people of that country regard a particular person as their national hero.

Bangladesh Taka

10taka.jpg

Mr. Munshi, you clearly seem to be in a minority when you say that Mr. Mujib isn't a national hero for 'some' Bangladeshis. In fact, from your currency it appears, that he is national hero for 'a majority of' Bangladeshis.

Last edited:
Firstly,come up with a source.

Secondly,how does that concern you even if he did.Its not like you had your East Pakistan back after Sheikh Mujib died......

No we didnt but the .... who wanted to join india also went to hell!!
Also observe her daughter how pro india she is like a real witch?

U want sources? go read books by indian writers themselves!!

Like it or not, Mujib is a national hero for many Bangladeshis so keep your hatred to yourself even if as a mark respect towards the views of others.

Mujib is hero to dhoti loving Bengalis while Bangladeshis(Muslim) consider him a pure munafiq and gaddar. Most Bangladeshi Muslims still enjoyed his bloody demised. :tup:

Another point should be noted that Bharati also adore him. Hence, in principal we Muslim can not like him. :coffee:

Mujib is hero to dhoti loving Bengalis while Bangladeshis(Muslim) consider him a pure munafiq and gaddar. Most Bangladeshi Muslims still enjoyed his bloody demised. :tup:

Another point should be noted that Bharati also adore him. Hence, in principal we Muslim can not like him. :coffee:

Racial abuse. post reported. And read my earlier post for your answer.

How many? care to quantify? And please don't forget to cite some neutral and credible source/proof.

Ur asking questions like u OWN bengladesh and S.A in general!
But guess wat? U DONT... Bengladesh is a soverign country we(Pakistanis) respect tht and so should u.... ur nobdy to question wat People of BD think,want or deserve...

Mujeeb maybe a hero for bd people but after 72 he became just another indian puppet!

Okay Mr. shallow could we get back to the subject of the article. I have explained clearly why a strategic alignment is bad for Bangladesh. I see no benefits to this policy. It merely subjugates us to Indian dictates. Why we are not taking any lessons from what is happening in Kashmir and the naxalite belt. Do we want to be aligned to a country that treats its own citizens like this? They already shoot at us with impunity why give them more opportunity to abuse us?

Care to point out where exactly you have clearly explained why a strategic alignment with India is bad for Bangladesh??

All you have done so far in this thread is posted a report by Uddipan Mukherjee and Rajeev Sharma(not your explanation of course) which talks about Indian diplomacy in the region and what needs to be done in future to have a better relation with Bangladesh.

It nowhere says that a strategic alignment with India is bad for Bangladesh.Apart from that you have talked little about a conspiracy theory in one post without any credible proof or source,just pure allegations.

Mostly what you have done in this thread so far is picked up fights regarding Shekih Mujib....

we all are yet to see your explanations....Try working on that....

Ur asking questions like u OWN bengladesh and S.A in general!
But guess wat? U DONT... Bengladesh is a soverign country we(Pakistanis) respect tht and so should u.... ur nobdy to question wat People of BD think,want or deserve...

Mujeeb maybe a hero for bd people but after 72 he became just another indian puppet!

This is what I'm asking "Exercise sanity while responding to others' views which may at times run contrary to yours."

Rest is words you are putting into my mouth.

I've been given the freedom to report posts which I deem abusive and I'm using that freedom. You are free to do so.

No we didnt but the .... who wanted to join india also went to hell!!
Also observe her daughter how pro india she is like a real witch?

U want sources? go read books by indian writers themselves!!

Nobody wanted join India. Mujib even did not ride a Indian plane on his way back to Bangladesh. He made sure Indian soldiers withdrawn before Indhira Gandhi visits newly born Bangladesh. Just look at Iraq and Afhganistan and see how shaky their government is when it comes to to the question of American soldiers withdrawn even after 10 years of war. Mujib had the balls.

We could come that far only because of we had a independent country free from India and Pakistan. You will not find a single Bangladeshi who will say that Mujib made the wrong decission by splitting Pakistan. Some might argue about his surrender to Pakistanis, but operation search light started after his arrest. You have to consider that too.. Nobody knew Pakistan will directly go for the genocide.

Back
Top Bottom