What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

Sheikh Mujibur Rahman also had a two-thirds majority and similarly chose the path of slavery to India and when he was killed everyone was overjoyed. India is the realm of backwardness and darkness and Bangladesh much prefers the economic benefits of alignment with China and the US. India can stay in its garbage can.

Post reported

Dude I'm gonna pass it off, your point of view isn't worth a sh*t infront of me nor any pakka bangladeshi. I can face off any Indian or Pakistani anyday while You'll just be termed ......... of a country.

You hide behind a pseudonym and avatar so I guess you can talk big.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Everyone also has his own minds to think before they type abusive language instead of taking part in a constructive discussion.

It was you Indians that derailed the discussion.

You hide behind a pseudonym and avatar so I guess you can talk big.

Hmmm My names
Tawhid Mustafa

And honda Integra is my first car(still drive it). I love that car so much thats its quite logical for me use that name.

Last edited:
The issue is whether an Indian-Bangladesh strategic alignment is in the latter's interest. In my opinion the answers is no because Indians will treat us as slaves and undermine our sovereignty and expect us to compromise on our national interest.

by the way when will be u r next election .. i am curious to know whether majority of Bangladesh people represent your views.

Through election will be peaceful way of Awami dalal's departure however I would like to see them munafiqs bleed to extinction from Bd land nevertheless we all agree that Awami needs to be gone one way or other. :sniper:

Last edited:
Hmmm My names
Tawhid Mustafa

And honda Integra is my first sports car(still drive it). I love that car so much thats its quite logical for me use that name.

A person who nobody knows and whose opinions have never been tested or published. Basically a nobody. Such people can be brave without taking any risk.

Dude I guess you are the first indian after i've joined here admit something. There should me more of you in that part of the world.

Facts are facts and it is better to call a spade a spade.The Farakka dam indeed caused sufferings to Bangladeshi people.While you live on one side of Bengal I live in the other side.We share a rich history together.It is natural for people like us to feel concerned.

Indian government should have understood that the rivers feed the people of Bangladesh.You can not earn goodwill by kicking somebody in his stomach.

Anyways,I think that water can be shared even in the presence of the dam.It is not like no other two countries have a dam like this anywhere else.

I would very much like to know the effects of the dam.Maybe someone can PM me.....

Thank God mujib died... he was going to sign some unification document with the indians!:sniper:

Firstly,come up with a source.

Secondly,how does that concern you even if he did.Its not like you had your East Pakistan back after Sheikh Mujib died......

A person who nobody knows and whose opinions have never been tested or published. Basically a nobody. Such people can be brave without taking any risk.

You are the hero thats wot you wanna prove isn't it? Go ahead, by the way I don't care if anybody knows me or not, I came here to represent a country, I'm not the conccern here.

You are the hero thats wot you wanna prove isn't it? Go ahead, by the way I don't care if anybody knows me or not, I came here to represent a country, I'm not the conccern here.

Now you are the representative and sole voice of Bangladesh. Your head is getting too big for your body. Some humility is in order especially from a loud mouth nobody.

Thank God mujib died... he was going to sign some unification document with the indians!:sniper:

A person can not sign any unification neither disunification document. Its the people who signs it. Despite having a bright future as a Chief Minister of unified Bengal Sohrawardy chose disunification of India and at the end what he got? He did not get a peacefull death under Pakistan neither he could get to see his familly while he was dying in a Hotel in Beirut.

We salute him. Mujib carried his legacy and further went for disunification and died with this misfortune. We slaute him too. At the end we got the best country in the south Asia.. We are proud of it... :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom