What's new

India assisting neighbours in science education, communication

Kerala was once top in education but the all pass system has made a stupid civilization
Actually, by quantitative analysis, Karnataka proves to be better than Kerala. :)
I'm eagerly waiting for new universities in Kashmir. Currently, I'm in Haryana and had to study here, because of life limited universities there. A metro project in J&K also would be great slap to separatist idiots. :)

New Name is Chennai and I've not cited old name long ago, so may be a mistake. But here's question, why you did consider it Madarsa before?

Before you edited it?

You also not have to guess any country's conditions specially when you know nothing about them.
Come to India first, you'll know that.

Did you go to school, did they teach you about flags?

Before you edited it?
I added another sentence while editing. I didn't touch any spellings .

Did you go to school, did they teach you about flags?
I know very well about that and here's question is different.
When after suffering for many years under congis, Indian economy is now again on track, why are you bashing India?
Are you a pakistani? Or a Communist or a supporter opposition party. If you are Indian, then, please don't smoke here.
Me and you both know very well about reality. So, telling lies about Indian poverty will just give some coolant to heart burning neighbors. :D
It won't bear vote for your party.

Of course.

When after suffering for many years under congis, Indian economy is now again on track, why are you bashing India?
Are you a pakistani? Or a Communist or a supporter opposition party. If you are Indian, then, please don't smoke here.
Me and you both know very well about reality. So, telling lies about Indian poverty will just give some coolant to heart burning neighbors. :D

Is India your family property?

As an Indian I have the right to question and criticise my country. This is written in the constitution of India, instead of worshiping modi and cows hinduvta fanatics like you should read the constitution.

And closing your eyes to the truth will not change reality, ignoring and running from truth only shows coward behaviour.

Yes HE IS A PAKISTANI

Every Indian on this forum knows this
We call him following names

1 Fake Indian Patriot; 2 False flagger ; 3 Falsie ; Low life looser

He is FRIENDS with the Mods ; you should see the APRECIATION
he gets from the Other side

He is ALLOWED and encouraged to abuse India

Is India your family property?
All Indians are my family and India is my home.
As an Indian I have the right to question and criticise my country. This is written in the constitution of India, instead of worshiping modi and cows hinduvta fanatics like you should read the constitution.

And closing your eyes to the truth will not change reality, ignoring and running from truth only shows coward behaviour.
Then,criticise for the reason that really exists or say never came out of your home?
I gave you data.why not to criticise India then, why are you wasting time of both of us. :angry:

Then,criticise for the reason that really exists or say never came out of your home?
I gave you data.why not to criticise India then, why are you wasting time of both of us. :angry:

You are being very polite to him

Soon you will realise his REALITY and his intentions
He has only ONE point agenda : To abuse India

That is because he is NOT an Indian

Yes HE IS A PAKISTANI

You hit your head somewhere?

You sound like a bangladeshi because your knowledge on India is abysmal and pathetic.

I gave you data.why not to criticise India then, why are you wasting time of both of us.

You did not give any data, you only shared your butt-hurt.

If you are so retarded to think poverty does not exist in India you have wasted your life.

You are being very polite to him

Soon you will realise his REALITY and his intentions
He has only ONE point agenda : To abuse India

That is because he is NOT an Indian

Cry and scream some more, you and your stupidity is amusing.

@Bad Guy

I was the First INDIAN on this forum to call him out on his REAL IDENTITY

Since then many others have discovered his real nature and identity

The best thing to do is to put him on your IGNORE list

He only thrives on attention

Ignore him and he starts pulling his hair :D

@Bad Guy

I was the First INDIAN on this forum to call him out on his REAL IDENTITY

Since then many others have discovered his real nature and identity

The best thing to do is to put him on your IGNORE list

He only thrives on attention

Ignore him and he starts pulling his hair :D

Oh yes, you are so ignoring me right now.

You trolls are so stupid I don't know if I should laugh at your stupidity or pity you.

India neds to upgrade its educational infrastructure first. Many schools are closing down because of lack of funds, schools remain shut because their roof cannot shelter them from rain. These steps are diplomatic incentives and nothing more.
True, India does have many schools were funding is poor and the standards are not upto mark.. Thanks for pointing that out, we are on it as we speak...

Still running away from the question, how many RSS b@stards sacrificed their lives in 26/11?
B@stards are not RSS.. It is you and your family members.. Post reported for using abusive language..

You are PM of India?
And who are you to point out that.?? **** or Chinki PM??

Guys, Pls Ignore this patriot troll.. His only job role is to bash anything and everything that is Indian.. So Ignoring him is the best way showing him middle finger.. So pls ignore him or anyone who supports him...

You sound like a bangladeshi because your knowledge on India is abysmal and pathetic.
Every Indian can see here whose knowledge is pathetic.
Only a pakistani have a special mathematical technique to lift 12.4% Indian poverty to 70%. :omghaha:
Now, please no more drama.
We know you are not Indian, and see, you have to now pretend like Indian because your country has now nothing to show against India.
You guys can only make tall claims about Indian poverty but can't prove a $hit.
Your jealousy ruined my thread completely . Now, only one thing will happen here.
A pakistani will speak, an Indian will laugh :lol:
or just a pakistani speaks nobody cares. :haha:
That's all now. :sarcastic:

Yes HE IS A PAKISTANI

True

Country Latest Posts