What's new

India assisting neighbours in science education, communication

LOLZ

I am posting Picture, for you it should be easy to read. So what is written in this
b605844a_21f6_4c88_969a_df064936ce00.jpg

Posting a picture or anything in Hindi is not allowed. Respect the rules here or get lost, nobody has any time for your frivolous antics.

Posting a picture or anything in Hindi is not allowed. Respect the rules here or get lost, nobody has any time for your frivolous antics.

It is for you baby, so that you could not use google translate.
You didn't says what is written in that picture.

And calling me to get lost, is like that the whole PDF is yours.

It is for you baby, so that you could not use google translate.
You didn't says what is written in that picture.

And calling me to get lost, is like that the whole PDF is yours.

This is not your forum and you do not have the right to decide the nationality of any posters here. The PDF moderators and administrators have the authority to decide and their decision is final.Who are you to question their decision? If you have so much problem with PDF then get lost from here.

@WebMaster @Oscar @Horus @Slav Defence @waz

This nonsense about false flagger and fake nationality has gone long enough and now it is getting too tiresome.

This is not your forum and you do not have the right to decide the nationality of any posters here. The PDF moderators and administrators have the authority to decide and their decision is final.Who are you to question their decision? If you have so much problem with PDF then get lost from here.
Oops, Cry me a river.. cry me a River...:bunny:
@Bad Guy , As your name implies, you are too bad...:devil:
Why are you making this Innocent Guy cry man..? I think, in a while he is going to bring his papa or momma to beat you.. So mean of you..:taz:

Oops, Cry me a river.. cry me a River...

This is what you do in your free time?

@Bad Guy , As your name implies, you are too bad...:devil:
Why are you making this Innocent Guy cry man..? I think, in a while he is going to bring his papa or momma to beat you.. So mean of you.

Don't bring in family here kid, maybe your papa was outside and your mama too busy doing "business" to teach you some civil manners. They should have allocated some time to the trash like you if they were planning to have a baby.

If you have an opinion debate, don't show your lack of family upbringing by displaying your sadak-chaap mentality. If you cannot talk in a civilised manner then don't talk. Plain and simple.

This is what you do in your free time?

Don't bring in family here kid, maybe your papa was outside and your mama too busy doing "business" to teach you some civil manners. They should have allocated some time to the trash like you if they were planning to have a baby.

If you have an opinion debate, don't show your lack of family upbringing by displaying your sadak-chaap mentality. If you cannot talk in a civilised manner then don't talk. Plain and simple.
Yea yea... Are you a moral instructor by profession?? Teaching manners and all sorts of good things, which you never follow in life ???
I didn't insult your parent's man, but you did... Cry baby Cry... First try to translate that Hindi for me and @Bad Guy, if you are an Indian by the way.. Then lets come back to upbringing and civilised talking and all the other stuffs..
Untill then, You are Liar, Liar Pants on fire :chilli: :chilli:!!!

Yea yea... Are you a moral instructor by profession?? Teaching manners and all sorts of good things, which you never follow in life ???
I didn't insult your parent's man, but you did... Cry baby Cry... First try to translate that Hindi for me and @Bad Guy, if you are an Indian by the way.. Then lets come back to upbringing and civilised talking and all the other stuffs..
Untill then, You are Liar, Liar Pants on fire :chilli: :chilli:!!!
Sorry for replying late, my server was down from some time. Why did you called me a liar yaar?
If doubts on my religion, my name is Sarfaraz and I'm from Baramulla. Currently I'm living in Faridabad District of Haryana as a teacher and studying for further promotion. But I never give priority to religion when hitting nerve of enemy of my Nation.
You can ask any of my friends. :)

Translation:
indian patriot aap yahan kya likha hai samajh main nahin aata.
Aap rehte hain, jahan pehle se mujhe batao
Doosra apne irade yahan kya hain.
@knight11
But looks it doesn't mean anything in Hindi. :P

Sorry for replying late, my server was down from some time. Why did you called me a liar yaar?
If doubts on my religion, my name is Sarfaraz and I'm from Baramulla. Currently I'm living in Faridabad District of Haryana as a teacher and studying for further promotion. But I never give priority to religion when hitting nerve of enemy of my Nation.
You can ask any of my friends. :)
Stupid, I was referring to that troll who couldn't read Hindi, not you..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom