What's new

India assisting neighbours in science education, communication

A fallacy by you. Somalia has lesss people under
poverty than India, does that make Somalia richer?
Somalia has less population and thus their numbers
below poverty line will also be less.
And India has also higher number of resources to cure their poverty (and also doing so). But stupids like you don't go on percentage because that will put your mouths shut[/QUOTE]
And if Pakistan is such a $hithole like you claim what are you doing in PDF?
Enjoy replies of false flaggers like you. :D
After having some serious discussion on Indian Forums, I should have some fun. And look, you made my day. :D
I guess I spott guy named Xuhaib some years ago on this forum. He was supporting pakistan as true friend of China and bashing India again and again. (His real name may be Shuhaib and was a false flagger pakistani because there is no name like Xuhaib in China).
@gslv mk3
@Harisudan
I guess he is that same guy and now decided.to be Indian. :lol:

You are right, Indian trolls in PDF are nothing more than barking dogs who start shouting when facts hit them hard on their face.

A fallacy by you. Somalia has lesss people under poverty than India, does that make Somalia richer? Somalia has less population and thus their numbers below poverty line will also be less.

Mind your language. You might be talking like this at your home, this is a public forum and some amount of basic decency is expected from posters.

And if Pakistan is such a $hithole like you claim what are you doing in PDF?
All of us have to mind our language where as you are given a free hand to call whatever comes out of your filthy mouth, is this what you are trying to imply.?? You start using profane language and when we respond in the same language, all you say is Ban Ban Ban..
what logic is this..?? @Oscar , your intentions of keeping threads clear and meaningful by moderating, editing and banning members wherever it is required is appreciated, but pls do that to the false flaggers here who comes into any thread and start posting in abusive languages, which invites all other sane members to join the troll war.. That will be even more appreciated..
You may start with @Indian Patriot...

And India has also higher number of resources to cure their poverty (and also doing so). But stupids like you don't go on percentage because that will put your mouths shut

If India had the resources then India would not have been taking loans from international banks and aid money from foreign countries you fool. India is among the largest recipients of foreign aid and India for its fake ego massage wants to give aid to other countries. First feed the hungry and homeless in India.

Enjoy replies of false flaggers like you.

You mean to say you showcase your stupidity and troll here, maybe the mods will look into you if you cross the line.

After having some serious discussion on Indian Forums, I should have some fun.

Serious discussion? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is a forum of sycophancy and not serious discussion.

I guess I spott guy named Xuhaib some years ago on this forum. He was supporting pakistan as true friend of China and bashing India again and again. (His real name may be Shuhaib and was a false flagger pakistani because there is no name like Xuhaib in China).
@gslv mk3
@Harisudan
I guess he is that same guy and now decided.to be Indian.

No wonder there is so much poverty in India if dolts like you call yourself "educated".

All of us have to mind our language where as you are given a free hand to call whatever comes out of your filthy mouth, is this what you are trying to imply.??

Criticism is not called abuses, so watch your filthy mouth before accusing others.

You start using profane language and when we respond in the same language, all you say is Ban Ban Ban..

You retard I am not a moderator. I cannot ban anybody or even recommend a ban, if you fools cross your limit then it is the PDF management which bans you. I don't use profane language but at times I am forced to call you fools as fools because of the abject stupidity you trolls display.

what logic is this..?? @Oscar , your intentions of keeping threads clear and meaningful by moderating, editing and banning members wherever it is required is appreciated, but pls do that to the false flaggers here who comes into any thread and start posting in abusive languages, which invites all other sane members to join the troll war.. That will be even more appreciated..

This is not a thread for ranting, go cry somewhere else.

If India had the resources then India would not have been taking loans from international banks
At least we take loans plus pay them on time. Not fall into bankruptcy like some guys. :taunt:
and aid money from foreign countries you fool. India is among the largest recipients of foreign aid
Government of India does not get a single penny as aid from any country you dumb.
Only some NGOs hinder Indian development and get money as social workers and get a lavish lifestyle on them. And if you don't know,
NGO means Non Government organization.
Nor a single NGO has invested for India's development.
and India for its fake ego massage wants to give aid to other countries.
your country is getting ready to get in our aid recipients list. :lol:
First feed the hungry and homeless in India.
We are already doing it by food security bill and building free houses at enormous rate.
I told you before, check the sources how fast is India growing and improving. :lol:
In 35 years, India will 10.2 times GDP per capita than Pakistan if your country not improves yourself.
(leave alone total size of economy due to population)

You mean to say you showcase your stupidity and troll here, maybe the mods will look into you if you cross the line.
Post a clear reply instead of rotating the topic.:D
You have to answer me. Are you that Xuhaib.

Serious discussion? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is a forum of sycophancy and not serious discussion.
You are banned there if you divert topic there.
No chance of your sycophancy here. :lol:

No wonder there is so much poverty in India if dolts like you call yourself "educated".
1.A country who has edu and R&D system like India had 50 years ago is telling me about education.
2.A country whose half population is illiterate is telling me about education.
3. A country who ranks below Somalia and many African Gems in education is telling me about education.
4. A country whose hundreds of students come to India for education in Indian Colleges and universities is telling me about Education.
How funny..... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...........
:omghaha:

Criticism is not called abuses, so watch your filthy mouth before accusing others.
Criticism is not abuse till you add false data to it like
70% of Indian population is poor (haha)
World's fastest growing major economy isn't feeding it's poor. (double haha)
:bounce:

You retard I am not a moderator.
Now, your language. :dude:
I cannot ban anybody or even recommend a ban, if you fools cross your limit
So sad, :( , you deserved to be mod of such trolley forum. :D
then it is the PDF management which bans you.
Wow! you respect your country so much. Even a private forum which is playball for Indians. :playball:
I don't use profane language
But trollers like you deserve to face them.
but at times I am forced to call you fools as fools because of the abject stupidity you trolls display.
No need to say now who is fool. :taunt:
This is not a thread for ranting, go cry somewhere else.
In that case you should get out before @Harisudan .
I didn't call you for troll on my thread. As long as you will stick here with your trolls, I will be slapping you again and again.

At least we take loans plus pay them on time. Not fall into bankruptcy like some guys. :taunt:

Yeah, just like mortgaging your entire gold reserve. You know you are a very ignorant and stupid guy, why do you even bother to post here?

Government of India does not get a single penny as aid from any country you dumb.

Another foolish comment which just shows how ignorant and stupid you are. Do you know how much aid is given by the British to India or do I have to spoon feed you everything?

India top recipient of US economic aid - Times of India

Only some NGOs hinder Indian development and get money as social workers and get a lavish lifestyle on them. And if you don't know,
NGO means Non Government organization.
Nor a single NGO has invested for India's development.

Your pile of trash is not even worth commenting.

your country is getting ready to get in our aid recipients list

Are you American?

We are already doing it by food security bill and building free houses at enormous rate.

And the money for that comes from foreign countries.

I told you before, check the sources how fast is India growing and improving. :lol:
In 35 years, India will 10.2 times GDP per capita than Pakistan if your country not improves yourself.
(leave alone total size of economy due to population)

Do you understand how GDP is calculated and why some countries have a very high GDP growth rate?

Countries like USA and other first world economies don't have a very high growth rate because it is not easy to multiply 5+ trillion dollar economy. The fastest growing economies are Qatar, Turkmenistan and Ethiopia (using only GDP growth as the criteria)

Countries with Highest GDP Growth 2015 | Global Finance Magazine

Post a clear reply instead of rotating the topic.:D
You have to answer me. Are you that Xuhaib.

Why dont you ask the question to Webmaster, Horus, Oscar, Waz or some other moderator/administrator in PDF? If you are right and I am a false flager hen my account will be blocked. If I am not then you will probably be banned for a few days for wasting their time and you will have enough chances to guess whether I am Xuhaib or not.

Are you stupid/brave enough to take the challenge or will you simply go on with your whining and rants?

You are banned there if you divert topic there.

You are banned if you do not address the bakwas guy as "sir" and dismiss his delusions, also you get banned if you criticise DRDO. Only a moron like the bakwas guy will believe that the FN-FAL rifle weighs 8 kgs.

1.A country who has edu and R&D system like India had 50 years ago is telling me about education.
2.A country whose half population is illiterate is telling me about education.
3. A country who ranks below Somalia and many African Gems in education is telling me about education.
4. A country whose hundreds of students come to India for education in Indian Colleges and universities is telling me about Education.
How funny..... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...........
:omghaha:

It is indeed funny that you are so stupid.

Criticism is not abuse till you add false data to it like
70% of Indian population is poor (haha)
World's fastest growing major economy isn't feeding it's poor. (double haha)

In your la la land maybe, reality is different from your fantasies.

Now, your language

Well you are talking like one. Only a person who is completely retard will confuse an Indian flag for Pakistan, either that or you are an illiterate. Take your pick.

So sad, :( , you deserved to be mod of such trolley forum.

Nobody is forcing you to come to PDF. Just delete your account if you are facing so much problems.

Wow! you respect your country so much. Even a private forum which is playball for Indians.

And you ask me why I call you a retard?

But trollers like you deserve to face them.

Before making comments like the retard you are you should know the rules. If you use profane language you will be banned. But your retarded mind cannot process such simple information because, well, you are a retard.

No need to say now who is fool.

You are right actually, you are doing a good job of showcasing your stupidity.

In that case you should get out before @Harisudan .
I didn't call you for troll on my thread. As long as you will stick here with your trolls, I will be slapping you again and again.

The only one you are slapping is yourself. But then again, you are a retard. :-)

Yeah, just like mortgaging your entire gold reserve. You know you are a very ignorant and stupid guy, why do you even bother to post here?
and pakistan even can't do that.

Another foolish comment which just shows how ignorant and stupid you are. Do you know how much aid is given by the British to India or do I have to spoon feed you everything?
As told before, aid is given to NGOs not India.
When Indians have stopped using TOI due to its recent mistakes in posting net proportion and survey data, morons like you are still using it.
You posted a news of TOI without knowing was they right or wrong. Those 897million were taken as loan and had been payed 75% till last month. Get yourself updated before posting months old news.

Your pile of trash is not even worth commenting.
Simply say you have no answer. :haha:

Are you American?
No better to read about India's assistance wished by your government for medical sector. :D

And the money for that comes from foreign countries.
Give a single proof that any budget of Government had a single foreign penny because every single penny in the program was from tax. :D

Do you understand how GDP is calculated and why some countries have a very high GDP growth rate?
I know that very well and taken that into account. Indian Economy will grow between 8-9% till 2025 and then, will start slowing down because handling a large economy isn't easy.

Countries like USA and other first world economies don't have a very high growth rate because it is not easy to multiply 5+ trillion dollar economy. The fastest growing economies are Qatar, Turkmenistan and Ethiopia (using only GDP growth as the criteria)
Because India is world's fastest growing Large economy.
But pakiland's economy Worth's less than a trillion and still slow.

Answered above and also recommend you to check Wikipedia for new data.

Why dont you ask the question to Webmaster, Horus, Oscar, Waz or some other moderator/administrator in PDF? If you are right and I am a false flager hen my account will be blocked. If I am not then you will probably be banned for a few days for wasting their time and you will have enough chances to guess whether I am Xuhaib or not.
I don't want you to be banned, I love your replies. :D

Are you stupid/brave enough to take the challenge or will you simply go on with your whining and rants?
Learn difference between rants and facts first. Remaining world isn't idiot.

You are banned if you do not address the bakwas guy as "sir"
You aren't forced to give so much request to someone. But not allowed to troll
and dismiss his delusions, also you get banned
Yes, a guy dismissed my delusions by saying:
1. China has 40000 trillion economy
(and idiot like me thought that was 11 trillion) :lol:
2. 2000 million Kashmiri's are killed by Indians every year (that is much higher than total Indian population, leave alone Kashmir's just 15 million).

if you criticise DRDO.
I criticise DRDO and everybody does so. We aren't banned. So think another fairy tail. :D
Only a moron like the bakwas guy will believe that the FN-FAL rifle weighs 8 kgs.
Like:
JFT is a stealth air superiority fighter.
Nasr missile the did is most dangerous in the world.
India has 10000 billion
poors.[/B]
India's actual population is 1.27 billion.
pakistani tactical nukes can destroy Indian cities.
Those tiny baby cute nukes can't destroy a village.
Make smaller nukes pakilanders. India is scared of you.
It is indeed funny that you are so stupid.
It is funny and stupid are you who are still not ashamed of edu system of your country.
This is also a side effect of Madarssa education. :rofl:

In your la la land maybe, reality is different from your fantasies.
Reality and data is different from jihadi trainer Madarssa schools. You are barking again and again but you can't prove a $hit. Cramming reality again and again. Next time comment on poverty with an uncontradictable proof and argument.

Well you are talking like one. Only a person who is completely retard will confuse an Indian flag for Pakistan, either that or you are an illiterate. Take your pick.
I didn't say anything. You yourself has accepted that in your earlier replies in excitement. :D Check them.
Nobody is forcing you to come to PDF. Just delete your account if you are facing so much problems.
I told before na! I'm here for fun. :D

And you ask me why I call you a retard?
Okay I'm sorry, :sorry: what else I could expect from such frustrated guy. At least calling me retard gives him good sleep at night.

Before making comments like the retard you are you should know the rules. If you use profane language you will be banned. But your retarded mind cannot process such simple information because, well, you are a retard.
Okay with it if makes you sleep comfortable at night.
Because I don't want to reply same thing again and again.

You are right actually, you are doing a good job of showcasing your stupidity.
Everybody can watch who is frustrated here. :D

The only one you are slapping is yourself. But then again, you are a retard. :-)
I can just sympathize with you. How madarssas have brainwashed your mind. Moron!

If you will keep replying(and getting insulted) like this, my thread will look like a sticky thread. :hurray:

and pakistan even can't do that.

Maybe, maybe not. But why bring up Pakistan.

As told before, aid is given to NGOs not India.

LOL!! Lies to hide the butt hurt?

When Indians have stopped using TOI due to its recent mistakes in posting net proportion and survey data, morons like you are still using it.
You posted a news of TOI without knowing was they right or wrong. Those 897million were taken as loan and had been payed 75% till last month. Get yourself updated before posting months old news.

That's a very mature response, cannot refute claims so attack TOI. The same news was carried out by many other publications but they are all wrong too for you.

Simply say you have no answer

You are right, there is no proper answer to stupidity.

No better to read about India's assistance wished by your government for medical sector

I am an Indian you retard.

Give a single proof that any budget of Government had a single foreign penny because every single penny in the program was from tax

I gave you proof but you started wailing against TOI. Man it is difficult to have a debate with retards.

I know that very well and taken that into account. Indian Economy will grow between 8-9% till 2025 and then, will start slowing down because handling a large economy isn't easy.

You are a retard, you know nothing. Indian economy is not growing at 8 or 9 percent currently. Don't go full retard.

Because India is world's fastest growing Large economy.
But pakiland's economy Worth's less than a trillion and still slow.

Take the issue of Pakistan with some Pakistani think tank who has the patience to deal with retards.

Answered above and also recommend you to check Wikipedia for new data.

Anybody can edit wikipedia.

I don't want you to be banned, I love your replies

You will be banned for wasting their time with your frivolous complaints. So it proves you are not full retard, yet.

Learn difference between rants and facts first. Remaining world isn't idiot.

But you are a retard.

You aren't forced to give so much request to someone. But not allowed to troll

What the F did you just type? Learn proper grammar first.

Yes, a guy dismissed my delusions by saying:
1. China has 40000 trillion economy
(and idiot like me thought that was 11 trillion) :lol:
2. 2000 million Kashmiri's are killed by Indians every year (that is much higher than total Indian population, leave alone Kashmir's just 15 million).

Which guy typed that, is he related to you by any chance?

I criticise DRDO and everybody does so. We aren't banned. So think another fairy tail.

Learn proper english. Criticizing DRDO in PDF is cool, in your sycophancy forum it is not.

JFT is a stealth air superiority fighter.
Nasr missile the did is most dangerous in the world.
India has 10000 billion
poors.[/B]
India's actual population is 1.27 billion.
pakistani tactical nukes can destroy Indian cities.
Those tiny baby cute nukes can't destroy a village.
Make smaller nukes pakilanders. India is scared of you.

How does that justify bakwas guy claiming FN FAL rifle weighs 8 kg?

It is funny and stupid are you who are still not ashamed of edu system of your country.
This is also a side effect of Madarssa education.

Watch your language kid.

Reality and data is different from jihadi trainer Madarssa schools.

@waz @Jungibaaz

Can you guys please warn this idiot not to mock religion?

You are barking again and again but you can't prove a $hit. Cramming reality again and again. Next time comment on poverty with an uncontradictable proof and argument.

I post proof but retards like you do not accept them.

I didn't say anything. You yourself has accepted that in your earlier replies in excitement. :D Check them.

Never go full retard.

I told before na! I'm here for fun.

Be here for whatever the F you are here, you cannot break rules.

Okay I'm sorry, :sorry: what else I could expect from such frustrated guy. At least calling me retard gives him good sleep at night.

I call you retard because you are acting like a retard.

Everybody can watch who is frustrated here.

Hint - The guy blaming TOI is the frustrated guy.

I can just sympathize with you. How madarssas have brainwashed your mind. Moron!

If you will keep replying(and getting insulted) like this, my thread will look like a sticky thread. :hurray:

You are only insulting yourself. Keep up with your Islamophobic comments and sooner or later the Mods will know what to do with trash like you.

All of us have to mind our language where as you are given a free hand to call whatever comes out of your filthy mouth, is this what you are trying to imply.?? You start using profane language and when we respond in the same language, all you say is Ban Ban Ban..
@Jango this poster is a sure false flagger. Does keeping it safe is good for the PDF.

Maybe, maybe not. But why bring up Pakistan.
Because you are one of them.
And I'd you are not a pakilander false flagger, I don't wanna live in this mortal world anymore. :lol: :suicide:

LOL!! Lies to hide the butt hurt?
Okay, now I'm lying, all Indians are lying world is lying and even those Americans and Brits are accepting that they are aiding NGOs are lying.
Only you in the world is speaking truth. :sarcastic:
That's a very mature response, cannot refute claims so attack TOI. The same news was carried out by many other publications but they are all wrong too for you.
I will not comment on this. Just get a non-Indian media source for researches of Indian Economy. You'll forget trolling again. :D

You are right, there is no proper answer to stupidity.
No surprise, what I could expect from a country with poor education system.

I am an Indian you retard.
Let me check first. Let's start with Where do you live?

I gave you proof but you started wailing against TOI. Man it is difficult to have a debate with retards.
Yes, and if you properly read the proof, 897 million was a loan, not aid.

You are a retard, you know nothing. Indian economy is not growing at 8 or 9 percent currently. Don't go full retard.
It is growing at rare of 7.3% in this quarter and will grow between 8-8.5% in next quarter.
Before predictions have came true, so you should wait for this one.
Take the issue of Pakistan with some Pakistani think tank who has the patience to deal with retards.
Who is bringe pak here now?
Wait a minute!!!!!
You praised them. What's the matter?
:partay:
Anybody can edit wikipedia.
Let me simplify it for you. Open any Wikipedia article and see above on the article. If you find a lock there, means only authorized persons can edit it. Economic articles are not allowed to get in authorized hands. :)

You will be banned for wasting their time with your frivolous complaints. So it proves you are not full retard, yet.
There is not even a y meaning of it which I read and reply.
But you are a retard.
And you are a moron.

What the F did you just type? Learn proper grammar first.
My mistake, I accidentally wrote respect as request. :P

[QUOTS=]Which guy typed that, is he related to you by any chance?[/QUOTE]
First one was a pk fanboy on the Defence Forum of India.
And other two gems were spotted at Google plus.
They came on my community uninvited and started trolling.
Learn proper english.
Damn, I again typed tale as tail.
I was drinking coffee while typing.
Usually, it's me who troll people for English.
You're first guy to troll me on my topic. :enjoy:
Criticizing DRDO in PDF is cool, in your sycophancy forum it is not.
Go and try. I will also be with you.
How does that justify bakwas guy claiming FN FAL rifle weighs 8 kg?
When I said it was justified.? :D
You told me about some small trolls, I gave you some funnier. That was a mere troll war. :D
Anyway, mistake of saying 4.45kg rifle 8kg is forgivable but
Murdering the economics by such great margins of isn't common thing. :partay:

Watch your language kid.
I'm losing my temper now.
@waz @Jungibaaz

Can you guys please warn this idiot not to mock religion?
You are saying that Madarssas represent Islam?
I post proof but retards like you do not accept them.
Mujhe proof foreign chahiye dessi ni. :D
Never go full retard.
Don't divert the topic.
Be here for whatever the F you are here, you cannot break rules.
How many times I broke the rule?
I was stopping me again and again from getting offensive but it was who loves to be insulted so continued irritating me.

I call you retard because you are acting like a retard.
Now, I'll call you a moron. :D
Hint - The guy blaming TOI is the frustrated guy.
Fan of TOI ye should learn about media first.
Tabloid Journalism- Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia
Unfortunately, most of Indian Media is suffering with this mentality. :(
You are only insulting yourself.
Anybody, opening this thread will himself conclude.
Keep up with your Islamophobic comments
Her you retard now, do you know anything about me before calling me anti Islamic. I'm a Muslim idiot.
I am bashing poor Madarssa education not Islam and don't go on my religion. :angry:
and sooner or later the Mods will know what to do with trash like you.
You are again going to Mods.What's the matter.

Anyway forget that all troll and let's examine you. Where do you live?

Yes ask his location and now I will post some hindi embedded in Picture to check out whether he is capable of reading it. Or more simpler check my signature quote.

Because you are one of them.

Retard.

And I'd you are not a pakilander false flagger, I don't wanna live in this mortal world anymore.

Do us a favor and die.

Okay, now I'm lying, all Indians are lying world is lying and even those Americans and Brits are accepting that they are aiding NGOs are lying.
Only you in the world is speaking truth

Me and TOI.

I will not comment on this. Just get a non-Indian media source for researches of Indian Economy. You'll forget trolling again.

Spoken like a retard again. At least you did not call TOI a false flag.

No surprise, what I could expect from a country with poor education system.

You are right, Indian education system is primitive to produce retards like you.

Let me check first. Let's start with Where do you live?

In India you retard.

Yes, and if you properly read the proof, 897 million was a loan, not aid.

What a retard!!

It is growing at rare of 7.3% in this quarter and will grow between 8-8.5% in next quarter.
Before predictions have came true, so you should wait for this one.

Quarter and per annum growth are not the same you stupid oaf.

Who is bringe pak here now?
Wait a minute!!!!!
You praised them. What's the matter?

What's wrong in praising Pakistanis? Sachin Tendulkar has Pakistani fans and friends in Pakistani team. For a retard like you even Tendulkar must be a Pakistani.

Let me simplify it for you. Open any Wikipedia article and see above on the article. If you find a lock there, means only authorized persons can edit it. Economic articles are not allowed to get in authorized hands

And what will be your next retarded response if I post wikipedia articles on Indian poverty?

There is not even a y meaning of it which I read and reply.

When did you learn english?

And you are a moron.

I don't mistake India's flag for Pakistan, so who is the moron here?

My mistake, I accidentally wrote respect as request.

Retards keep making such mistakes, it is expected.

Damn, I again typed tale as tail.

Because you are a retard.

I'm losing my temper now.

Who gives a F about your temper?

You are saying that Madarssas represent Islam?

Don't act innocent here. You posted some insulting remarks and discussing religion is not allowed in PDF.

Mujhe proof foreign chahiye dessi ni.

Stupid people like you exist in reality.

How many times I broke the rule?
I was stopping me again and again from getting offensive but it was who loves to be insulted so continued irritating me.

Break the rules and you will face consequences.

Fan of TOI ye should learn about media first.
Tabloid Journalism- Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia
Unfortunately, most of Indian Media is suffering with this mentality

Anything that does not support your retarded outlook is tabloid journalism. How wonderful!!

Her you retard now, do you know anything about me before calling me anti Islamic. I'm a Muslim idiot.
I am bashing poor Madarssa education not Islam and don't go on my religion

You are not a Muslim, you are a liar and a retard. No Muslim will ever type this "Reality and data is different from jihadi trainer Madarssa schools."

You are a hindu.

Retard.

Do us a favor and die.

Me and TOI.

Spoken like a retard again. At least you did not call TOI a false flag.

You are right, Indian education system is primitive to produce retards like you.

In India you retard.

What a retard!!

Quarter and per annum growth are not the same you stupid oaf.

What's wrong in praising Pakistanis? Sachin Tendulkar has Pakistani fans and friends in Pakistani team. For a retard like you even Tendulkar must be a Pakistani.

And what will be your next retarded response if I post wikipedia articles on Indian poverty?

When did you learn english?

I don't mistake India's flag for Pakistan, so who is the moron here?

Retards keep making such mistakes, it is expected.

Because you are a retard.

Who gives a F about your temper?

Don't act innocent here. You posted some insulting remarks and discussing religion is not allowed in PDF.

Stupid people like you exist in reality.

Break the rules and you will face consequences.

Anything that does not support your retarded outlook is tabloid journalism. How wonderful!!

You are not a Muslim, you are a liar and a retard. No Muslim will ever type this "Reality and data is different from jihadi trainer Madarssa schools."

You are a hindu.

@Bad Guy @Harisudan

b605844a_21f6_4c88_969a_df064936ce00.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom