What's new

India assisting neighbours in science education, communication

like every RSS is a coward.
Coward or not, what is it to you ?

I don't wear such disgusting and primitive attires like dhoti.
You may even go ahead and wear clothes of the Neanderthals for all that I care.
If you two retards can't stick to topic at hand then don't bother responding any further.
Ohh, look who is trying to act holier than thou. Whom are you fooling ?

Let's meet. :) Shall we? :azn:

And its not mocking if you are telling the Truth.
Yes, I think we should meet this guy for real.

Just traitors.

like every RSS is a coward.

I don't wear such disgusting and primitive attires like dhoti.

If you two retards can't stick to topic at hand then don't bother responding any further.

You need bitch slapping, simple as that !

Coward or not, what is it to you ?

You may even go ahead and wear clothes of the Neanderthals for all that I care.

Ohh, look who is trying to act holier than thou. Whom are you fooling ?

Yes, I think we should meet this guy for real.

Go and get a life, if you can't then eat some beef. This thread is about Indian education, not how hindus are cowards and run away like RSS in 26/11 or baba ramdev wearing women clothes. If you wanna talk about hindu cowardice open another thread.

You need bitch slapping, simple as that !

Worry about the floods madrasi, we bitch slapped your scrawny bodies for a 1000 years.

Let's meet. :) Shall we? :azn:

And its not mocking if you are telling the Truth.

A bangali talking tough? LOL!!

Go and get a life, if you can't then eat some beef. This thread is about Indian education, not how hindus are cowards and run away like RSS in 26/11 or baba ramdev wearing women clothes. If you wanna talk about hindu cowardice open another thread.

Worry about the floods madrasi, we bitch slapped your scrawny bodies for a 1000 years.
A bangali talking tough? LOL!!

And the same guys bitch slapped your kind like the Arabs are behaving with you in middle east.

what is there to be proud of islamic period "proud Indian"?

lets talking about bitch slapping in middle east !

No Jihadi brides, toilet cleaning, suicide bombers, jails, etc...etc...,

Little ones do feel they are superior but truth always shows the picture correctly.

BTW when the are saudi masters coming for hunting and camping in their estate?

If it is not about all that, then why do you keep bringing them up in all your posts ?

I know a loser when I see one, have seen a lot. You are basically one of those losers who have achieved nothing in their personal life and hence perpetually sore because of that. The next obvious human mentality is to find solace somewhere and find something else to be angry with to vent out the frustration.
You know what ? People just don't care. That's how it is. Success has many relatives, failures are orphans. Get used to it.

@Indian Patriot watched many of your posts.
Once, you're claiming Taj Mahal was a Hindu Temple and now, you're condemning RSS and cursing foreign aid given by India.
What sort of guy are you? :confused:
Your ideology is changing its colour faster than a Chameleon.

And the same guys bitch slapped your kind like the Arabs are behaving with you in middle east.

what is there to be proud of islamic period "proud Indian"?

lets talking about bitch slapping in middle east !

No Jihadi brides, toilet cleaning, suicide bombers, jails, etc...etc...,

Little ones do feel they are superior but truth always shows the picture correctly.

BTW when the are saudi masters coming for hunting and camping in their estate?

how many tamils drowned in chennai floods?

Hmm. :( Then remain hidden.

bangali talking tough, wow!!

watched many of your posts.

keep watching.

@Indian Patriot
Doesn't change the fact that many tens of
thousands of Indian schools don't have minimum
infrastructure,
No it is fastly changing due to another fact.
Indian Education System and literacy is improving at enormous rates.
:lol:

Are you talking about the India where people for generations have not herd about electricity, or where people still live in feudal era?
I guess you are from 1980s India and accidentally came to 2015 in a time machine. :D
So, talking like this.
Now, who told you Indians are living without electricity. :D
Poverty has declined from 21.9% to 12.4% at 1$ in 18 months,
from 59% to 14.7%(better than China's 18%) and a record fall. :D
I can mention about also sudden increase in literacy or reduction of Open defecation. :blah::blah:
But now I also guess you're a false flagger pakistani. Because only for a pakistani in the world India is very poor and pakistan is rich.(Usually never get updated how conditions have changed).
@nForce sorry brother, you were right.

@Indian Patriot now, kindly change your username to reflect your real nationality and go & check on Wiki, who is poor and how much.

I guess you are from 1980s India and accidentally came to 2015 in a time machine.

I guess you haven't heard and read about real India.

Now, who told you Indians are living without electricity.

LOL!!

But now I also guess you're a false flagger pakistani.

World Bank must also be a Pakistani organisation to you then.

@Indian Patriot now, kindly change your username to reflect your real nationality and go & check on Wiki, who is poor and how much.

File a complaint to the mods, don't waste my time.

I guess you are from 1980s India and accidentally came to 2015 in a time machine. :D
So, talking like this.
Now, who told you Indians are living without electricity. :D
Poverty has declined from 21.9% to 12.4% at 1$ in 18 months,
from 59% to 14.7%(better than China's 18%) and a record fall. :D
I can mention about also sudden increase in literacy or reduction of Open defecation. :blah::blah:
But now I also guess you're a false flagger pakistani. Because only for a pakistani in the world India is very poor and pakistan is rich.(Usually never get updated how conditions have changed).
@nForce sorry brother, you were right.

That member is self hating one, recent developments in India is causing butt hurt.

Also a racist, self righteous, egoistic, delusional about history, hatred about India based on religious teaching, etc etc

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom