What's new

India assisting neighbours in science education, communication

The government has spent thousands of crore on this appeasement, luckily it will all end by 2022 as per supreme court orders. Its my countries money thats going waste to pay for some ones pilgrimage and leisure. What a f88&@ing joke.

Thousands of crores are being spent to create schools outside India when the country itself lacks schools.

India neds to upgrade its educational infrastructure first. Many schools are closing down because of lack of funds, schools remain shut because their roof cannot shelter them from rain. These steps are diplomatic incentives and nothing more.

Let's make a Union. then we can spent extra 7+46 billion dollars on Health and Education... What say ??
haan lekin Capital Islamabad or Jalandhr hongy. 2,2 ... :cheesy:

In 26/11 it was Muslim kitchen staff who sacrificed their lives saving guests while the RSS b|@stards were nowhere to be seen. Cowards like you are too much in numbers.

Awesome. Now you are using a martyr's death to justify communalism.

RSS are communal b@stards who incite communal disturbance but in times of need they are nowhere to be seen. So if you have nothing else to contribute here then FO or stick to topic. Don't quote me to cry and cry, I don't care how butt hurt your religious feelings are. Keep them to yourself.
Aww....RSS gives the poor baby sleepless nights now. Take a good look at the thread title again and tell me, is it about RSS ?

Actually, you are good fun material. I share some of these with my friends. I must say, you have quite a few fans already :P

Aww....RSS gives the poor baby sleepless nights now. Take a good look at the thread title again and tell me, is it about RSS ?

Go back to the comments and you will know who brought up religion. A cowardly organisation like RSS, which hides during 26/11, does not give anybody any nightmares.

Actually, you are good fun material. I share some of these with my friends. I must say, you have quite a few fans already

Were your friends also hiding in the cupboard when 26/11 happened? Tell them about the Muslims who fought the terrorists and sacrificed their lives to save innocents while RSS fled from Mumbai.

Go back to the comments and you will know who brought up religion. A cowardly organisation like RSS, which hides during 26/11, does not give anybody any nightmares.

Were your friends also hiding in the cupboard when 26/11 happened? Tell them about the Muslims who fought the terrorists and sacrificed their lives to save innocents while RSS fled from Mumbai.

Do you do reverse somersaults too ? With a hat on your head ? This false flag trick is getting old.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom