What's new

India and Pakistan…. both the countries facing one serious issue each

I don't know why OP had to drag Pakistan in yet another rape epidemic Bharti news.

sorry what? I am a little lost :undecided: Who are what?

oh forensic labs :D

Lol!! Yeah forensic labs .., :D

I don't know why OP had to drag Pakistan in yet another rape epidemic Bharti news.

In this thread I am discussing with my Pakistani and Indian friends.

This is not for u guyz, u have plenty of threads in this forum to hurl abuses.

So spare this single thread.

Lol!! Yeah forensic labs .., :D

In this thread I am discussing with my Pakistani and Indian friends.

This is not for u guyz, u have plenty of threads in this forum to hurl abuses.

So spare this single thread.

Not only forensic labs, but the timely processing of data as well. Your average case drags along for years and then the lab test results are low as well.

More labs, and more trained personnel as well.

I do not think literacy is a problem.....literacy does not mean moral education......the outlook 'women are products to be enjoyed' has to be changed.....women's empowerment will do a lot more than teaching people alphabets and signing their names!

I do not think literacy is a problem.....literacy does not mean moral education......the outlook 'women are products to be enjoyed' has to be changed.....women's empowerment will do a lot more than teaching people alphabets and signing their names!

So basically u mean it's a socio cultural issue. Agreed!! And I think one's senses develop based on his surroundings and how he's brought up, i.e right from home as per the saying, ' Charity begins at home'.
But who will teach the parents?

I know only Education doesn't help. But how will the situation improve then. With Time? Probably with time people will be more conscious!

As a general rule it is better to discuss issues in India and Pakistan in separate threads.

As it is, there is too much rivalry.

So please no need to report that post.

Thanks

Actually, it is better to read them in a news paper like The Hindu. Any negative stories about Pakistan and India pretty much attracts the trolls from either side like flies.

It is not just rape that is the problem, Female infanticide, domestic violence, dowry, dowry killings, honor killings.

So you are right.

You think over population is causing rapes?! That is over stretched!

You are absolutely correct in suggesting I was over simplifying the problem. But since I can not explain to you how an overwhelming majority of rapists do not wear a condom, it seemed to be the correct course of getting right to the root of the issue. Especially when you have banned a product that could save the victim from an unwanted pregnancy, STD or even AIDS.

I could very well be able to make a chart explaining how population with no mental or physical resources in a country can lead to crime and subdued anarchy which would mean they can not earn things other than by violence.

Last edited:
shortage of **** is biggest issue here :D

Lol!! Imran bhai! Aap kuch bhi kehta ho.... :D

Bdw even if it's taken seriously, what's the relationship between shortage of **** and increase of rape? Explain karo zara.....

Lol!! Imran bhai! Aap kuch bhi kehta ho.... :D

Bdw even if it's taken seriously, what's the relationship between shortage of **** and increase of rape? Explain karo zara.....
see man those whom watch **** have nothing to do with rape . how on earth after making 3 times HATHLAAS someone can rape ? no way . in fact those whom watch bolly kolly tolly woods do it because they have half satisfaction from them and they always expect full . these semi nude and censored movies are real devil on earth and cause rapes .

Whatever is the norm is happening. Road accidents, rapes, murders, burglary, abductions, etc., etc. Nothing you do will eradicate these, tone them down maybe. Rapes are being highlighted because that is the IN fashion in media right now.

Whatever is the norm is happening. Road accidents, rapes, murders, burglary, abductions, etc., etc. Nothing you do will eradicate these, tone them down maybe. Rapes are being highlighted because that is the IN fashion in media right now.

Tone down. Agreed absolutely, it can't be eradicated as crime free world can only be there in books.

'Rapes are highlighted as they are in fashion in media', not sure what u mean by that?

Back
Top Bottom