What's new

India and Pakistan…. both the countries facing one serious issue each

@Aka123 .. rape is not a serious issue faced by India. inequality and injustice to weak is the biggest issue.
I am comparing with other countries of the world of course.

@Aka123 .. rape is not a serious issue faced by India. inequality and injustice to weak is the biggest issue.
I am comparing with other countries of the world of course.

True! Those are also really big issues. Injustice to the weak comes from Inequality and this Inequality is embedded in our culture. Difficult to eradicate but we have to at some point of time if we want to proceed towards the brighter side.

But currently we can at least start with rape, which is a big issue I feel as we are becoming well know world wide for that.

No one generally looks at statistics rather majority of the people of any country in this world keeps an eye on the Breaking News. You know what I mean.

Ban motor vehicles because of some hit and runs.
Wow...you really think that is an intelligent comparison...I am talking about catching a serious crime and you feel the need to do this! Suggest someway one can catch....My point was to stop them from thinking they can get away with it...

Ok how about teach women to dig their fingernails into the rapist (yea think of the ways to catch the guy but dont stop it from happening)...That is disgusting its like ok let the rapist go ahead with his crime but dont forget to dig your nails in! :eek: Does that sound more appropriate?

But yes, people should be informed of how to catch meaning get evidence in case the fall victim and forensics labs should have their kits ready...

OP is a spin master trying to drag Pakistan in India's mess. We will take care of our own kindly give your undivided attention to rape epidemic in India.

As a general rule it is better to discuss issues in India and Pakistan in separate threads.

As it is, there is too much rivalry.

So please no need to report that post.

Thanks

Depends on one's nature. I am an Indian. But I do not see Pakistan as enemy. I don't know if you'll believe or not I am a member of both Indian Association and Pakistani Association here.

But you'll find people like the above everywhere and on both sides of the borders.

Depends on one's nature. I am an Indian. But I do not see Pakistan as enemy. I don't know if you'll believe or not I am a member of both Indian Association and Pakistani Association here.

But you'll find people like the above everywhere and on both sides of the borders.

My comment was not about good people like yourself.

More towards the $hit shovlers.

Never! As the saying goes 'Failure is the pillar of Success'.

Then keep doing what you feel is correct, accept the challan if you have jumped a red light, brave it while traveling without a reservation on a train and so on but dont pay a bribe.

Wow...you really think that is an intelligent comparison...I am talking about catching a serious crime and you feel the need to do this! Suggest someway one can catch....My point was to stop them from thinking they can get away with it...

Ok how about teach women to dig their fingernails into the rapist (yea think of the ways to catch the guy but dont stop it from happening)...That is disgusting its like ok let the rapist go ahead with his crime but dont forget to dig your nails in! :eek: Does that sound more appropriate?

But yes, people should be informed of how to catch meaning get evidence in case the fall victim and forensics labs should have their kits ready...

Its not okay to get a rapist go away, reporting the crime is the first step. Whether it be a rape or a hit and run. The Law needs to be stronger than the criminal. India and Pakistan suffer the mentality that the law will not provide relief and hence the massive misreporting of crimes.

Secondly do you have the data of rapists wearing condoms? Rape is an animal crime which is devoid of any intelligence to begin with. You are assuming the rapist would have the time and presence of mind to wear a condom. I want to see numbers provided of the amount of alleged rapists that escaped justice due to the fact they were wearing a condom.

There will be rapists and hit and runs long after we are dead. The only thing needed is controlling that animal population which is in great quantity all over the sub continent. Controlling happens when justice for a crime is swift enough for heinous crimes to force them to think like a human of the repercussions of their actions. In my opinion we are in this mess because we don't use condoms, not the other way around.

Forensic labs and Law and order in general cost money. Since the philanthropists in this country are busy feeding the unproductive members at selani's rather than open schools and watch the unproductive die of hunger. We are what we create.

Its not okay to get a rapist go away, reporting the crime is the first step. Whether it be a rape or a hit and run. The Law needs to be stronger than the criminal. India and Pakistan suffer the mentality that the law will not provide relief and hence the massive misreporting of crimes.
Half is mentality the other half is reality...When it suits them the law can find the culprit in a matter of days when a politician or some man with big $$$ is involved suddenly it takes years to find the culprit!
Secondly do you have the data of rapists wearing condoms?
Do I need a data? Otherwise wouldnt they have caught based on DNA match or at least get a lead?
Rape is an animal crime which is devoid of any intelligence to begin with.
You would be shocked how many can plan within seconds of seeing a victim!
You are assuming the rapist would have the time and presence of mind to wear a condom.
Then why have they not been able to catch them nor are there any forensic reports? Is it because they dont have a data set to match them with? Well that is easy just round up a few who sound like the description and do a DNA test! Simple! I am sure India has such labs! @Aka123
I want to see numbers provided of the amount of alleged rapists that escaped justice due to the fact they were wearing a condom.
Well, I want to see data provided where forensics were involved! Numbers dont depict anything....numbers are generated when someone sits down and actually does a research in it...
There will be rapists and hit and runs long after we are dead. The only thing needed is controlling that animal population which is in great quantity all over the sub continent. Controlling happens when justice for a crime is swift enough for heinous crimes to force them to think like a human of the repercussions of their actions. In my opinion we are in this mess because we don't use condoms, not the other way around.
controlling is a long step...I am more into identifying them and actually torturing them because that is the only way to send a clear message to the rest that torture is what you will face.... I didnt get the last line which I coloured pink
Forensic labs and Law and order in general cost money. Since the philanthropists in this country are busy feeding the unproductive members at selani's rather than open schools and watch the unproductive die of hunger. We are what we create.
Well, it costs more money to raise a reputation then to watch it destroy! I hope they understand that!

I didnt get the last line which I coloured pink
Well, it costs more money to raise a reputation then to watch it destroy! I hope they understand that!

Over population. We need to cut down on illiterate brown people roaming around.

Back
Top Bottom