What's new

India and Pakistan…. both the countries facing one serious issue each

but we are already doing it ! in nirbhaya case we named and shamed the culprits ,
the media , people and police have done their job , its the f*cking legal system which needs to use its balls , we need a fast legal system which can deliver justice to rape victims within 6-7 months , only then something can change. The legal system needs to adapt to changing times , we can't keep following the same old procedures , we badly need special courts to punish these rapists.

its a long term exercise , A case will not make an impression in a country of gazillion people .. slowly and gradually this will take effect continue with the exercise.

@Aka123, You should have at least refrained from clubbing India and Pakistan together in this thread. The problems are very different and unrelated. It dilutes the whole purpose of discussing a solution.

i think its the frigging long term judicial process he is frustrated about thats why combining both.

@Aka123, You should have at least refrained from clubbing India and Pakistan together in this thread. The problems are very different and unrelated. It dilutes the whole purpose of discussing a solution.

Problems may be different but I feel one common and important solution is the sensible citizens of the countries should come forward and force the Govt. and other political parties that 'Enough is enough', we need a quick solution to these.

We are the ones who elect them. So we are the ones who can make a difference.

One more reason of combining as per nature of Pdf, those individual threads can very well lead to absurd troll threads because of some 'sensible' members.

its a long term exercise , A case will not make an impression in a country of gazillion people .. slowly and gradually this will take effect continue with the exercise.

i think its the frigging long term judicial process he is frustrated about thats why combining both.

I second you, @pak-marine

Problems may be different but I feel one common and important solution is the sensible citizens of the countries should come forward and force the Govt. and other political parties that 'Enough is enough', we need a quick solution to these.

We are the ones who elect them. So we are the ones who can make a difference.

One more reason of combining as per nature of Pdf, those individual threads can very well lead to absurd troll threads because of some 'sensible' members.

I second you, @pak-marine

Having been here on this forum for long, I am certain that this thread is going to be more about which country is more crime prone than discussing solutions to the problem faced by each. Simply, put 'India' and 'Pakistan' in one place and nothing is going to come out :agree:

Having been here on this forum for long, I am certain that this thread is going to be more about which country is more crime prone than discussing solutions to the problem faced by each. Simply, put 'India' and 'Pakistan' in one place and nothing is going to come out :agree:

Alas! Once the 'sensible' members make their glorious entries in this one, it'll lead to that.

That's why I avoided putting a sensational thread title.

been here long as well to understand where you coming from .. its a conversation for a page or 2 max and than turns into a troll fest , i am actually surprised how come its not yet ruined been few hours already.

Social ills can be eradicated. But it needs a long term struggle, starting from the first grade school, TV, media, etc.

They all have to pitch in and talk daily about specific ill until it gets eradicated.

Our societies tend to push things under the rug

so the social ills continue to exist.

peace

Social ills can be eradicated. But it needs a long term struggle, starting from the first grade school, TV, media, etc.

They all have to pitch in and talk daily about specific ill until it gets eradicated.

Our societies tend to push things under the rug

so the social ills continue to exist.

peace

How ? Can increase in literacy help the cause?

Both issues are different. The problem faced by India is rather simple and all it needs is do the justice and create some examples. Any action taken by GOVT will be appreciated by masses. For India they need to create some examples, maybe put some bait, catch some rapists and create examples! Just look at KSA! How they deal with criminals and number of crimes happen in their country. The issue mentioned regarding Pakistan is of totally different nature and its very hard to deal with. Its not just simple matter of justice! It will need understanding from different religious groups to reach some consensus otherwise any action may create wave of disturbance.

How ? Can increase in literacy help the cause?

Literacy helps, but I bet many of the perpetrators perhaps were literate enough.

In some ways literacy allows people to read and write.

But literacy doesn't guarantee good behavior.

peace

.....,Pakistan is a nation with a confused identity.It is a nation divided within itself,lacking a common interest to be unified for.

Here comes $hit shoveling by an eminent Indian poster as if it is his family business.

Why on earth you are ruining a perfectly good thread Why oh why?

They are both horrific crimes but the first one, sadly, is often a crime committed in any country. The second one however, and crimes like it, have sullied the name of Islam with so many people across the world and specifically, in the non-Muslim world. The rise of religious violence in the last couple of decades, has done more harm to Islam than any of Islam's actual enemies could ever have dreamed of.

First of all,let me appreciate you for starting such a thread.

In my personal opinion,none of the above mentioned is our real problem.Our political system is our real problem.In India,it is bad,and in Pakistan its worst.

With all due respect to my Pakistani friends,IMO,Pakistan is a nation with a confused identity.It is a nation divided within itself,lacking a common interest to be unified for.Religion is an intensely personal entity,and it cannot be counted as factor to unite a nation as big and diverse as Pakistan.Muhammed Ali Jinnah had an awesome plan to combine Islam and other religions for a better future,but none of Pakistan's leaders have been able to work out what Jinaah envisioned.Had Jinnah been alive,perhaps we would've been seeing an entirely different Pakistan now

.India is not so different either,but secularism and stable democratic system has helped us a lot.Secularism,IMO,is key that has glued an other wise diverse nation together.India has a huge population,which naturall y gave us an edge over Pakistan.

But India has got a stinking political environment,and a part of its population fails to embrace the idea of secularism.Atleast some of the Indian lack inter religious tolerance,the glue that keeps India together.Then India has got incompetent public-its citizens who simply ignore the basic laws of society.

I would like to conclude that,if India's and Pakistan's political systems change,all other its problems will auto-correct.

*********************P.S:If you oppose my personal opinions,please feel free to debate,as I will be happy to change'em,if they are wrong************************

Thanks bro, but probably I won't agree with u on the 'confused identity' part.

These things are not done by the common people rather by a handful of extremists backed by few political parties.

I think they have taken the citizens for granted using their gun power. It's time for the people to emerge.

Same in India, our political parties have taken us for granted and they are doing whatever they want. It's high time we give them an ultimatum, either perform or out.

Back
Top Bottom