What's new

India and Pakistan are the most dumbest people in the world

You talk about forces withdrawal and only talk about Pakistani forces with drawl, it is a spin by an Indian when you do not even mention 600,000 Indian soldiers in Kashmir. what will happen to those occupying forces. you are so possessed by hatred of Muslims that you fail to tell the whole truth to solve the issue by mutual understanding, but try to put one over Pakistan by half truth

You assume that India will win the war if it breaks out again it is your spin.

and you also talk about nuclear war and assume the other countries will not allow it, again you assume that the nukes of Pakistan are under control of other countries, again you not only talk down to Pakistan but assume about nuke assets of Pakistan,

you also assume that American economy will fail, are you in the right mind, would America allow that to happen,

You dude are a spin master of the millennium.
With due respect i am not trying to spin anything, i am quoting facts. Regarding kashmir plebecite issue
i could have posted the link but as a new member i cant so i edited the post with the picture or you can type UN resolution 47 and check it out yourself. And regarding your nuclear war, i am not saying about Pakistan only no one in the world even allow india to launch it

This issue can't be forgotten and world is spendind lot more on defence than us and no peace can take place until Kashmir issue is solved well if not through talks than war will be only option

yes, war is the only option. i am looking forward to that day when i would be having tea in lahore :lol:

While the world is fighting against poverty, unemployment, ebola, terrorism and economic unstability, both the Asian neighbours India and
Pakistan are fighting over an issue that is highly unlikely to ever get solved. Lets face it, the Kashmir issue can never
get solved with diplomatic solutions. So what can be the solution to this?
1. A 3rd party intervention - U.N
2. A plebecite can be hold in Kashmir much like scotland.
3. Full-Scale War.
A 3rd party intervention is not possible unless both the countries agrees on that, according to the simla agreement, on the other hand a plebecite demand from the Pakistan side is also not possible because then according to the UN, Pakistan has to remove all her soldiers from not only Azad Kashmir but also from Aksai Chin (a territory given to china by Pakistan). So the only closest solution to this is a Full-Scale War. Now a full scale war is bound to go into a Nuclear war which is again other countries will not allow to happen. So, what is going to happen is both the countries will either invest their money in a proxy war or border clashes. Both the countries are bound to invest a huge lumpsum of money on defence which the developed countries know. So, for them both India and Pakistan is more of a gold mine. How often have you seen a developed country involving in border clashes like India or Pakistan or rather like any other developing countries. The Asian countries are full of gas, oil and human resources reserve. Imagine this situation, a gas and oil pipeline, connecting Arab, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, India, China and Russia. A trade line between all the the middle east countries. The dollar is going to fall much like a new born bird. Thats what americans know, because they export things like machinery, oil (from other countries), military equipments and pharmaceuticals which can be done by any of the growing asian countries like china or Russia. Asia has become more like British India, where the British(now America) is playing the divide and conquer rule, to get hold of the reserves. The more quickly both India and Pakistan understand this the better they will be in future or else the future is dark for both the countries.
EDIT :
Since i cant post link as a new member i am attaching the Plebecite resolution which was passed by UN :
un_47.jpg

no , referendum is not going to happen. so let us not rake up the issue of pak withdrawal from Azad Kashmir.

status quo is the solution.

No that state can not survive independent.as soon as India freed it China and Pakistan will occupy it in no time and why India will free it,It is strategically Important for India.Its worth of the resources we are spending on Kashmir.We have built many dams which can be used against Pakistan.It is easy to keep a check on China from ladakh as It is on height
India can't keep Kashmir dependent forever. You sound paranoid too.

We have our priority list and Kashmir is not even on the top 20.

Seeing governments getting dethroned and armed militants taking over regimes creating mayhem has inspired certain people which has again brought back the topic of Kashmir in social medias and the nation initiated constant effort to internationalize the issue with all its capacity.

That effort will again create a facepalm moment in not so distant time from now.

India can't keep Kashmir dependent forever. You sound paranoid too.

yeah we can and we will and we are not paranoid.It is not dependent It is India and It is okay If India is dependent of India. You are from US you tell me Was your country like this from forever wasn't there separatism too but The economic and social development filled those gaps.

Sorry we dont want to make that mistake again. But hoping in 100 years the greater Bangladesh will take shape.
BD-WB-Bihar-Assam-Tripura

Was that a joke?
Now see, what do you think of my signature?

Bong Pak is offering Bd free and no one is ready to accept it for free as well. Whats this yaar. Your signature are as stupid as you are. This is good to have some vicarious feeling and feel euphoric that you have done something constructive.

hypothetically speaking
what would happen if India just let's Pakistan have Kashmir?
minorities will be driven out of kashmir and India will see another mass migration, just like 1947. Nothing else will change for better which is why giving up kashmir makes zero sense for India.

Bong Pak is offering Bd free and no one is ready to accept it for free as well. Whats this yaar. Your signature are as stupid as you are. This is good to have some vicarious feeling and feel euphoric that you have done something constructive.

Pak tried their luck before to exchange BD with Kashmir.
Now continue your discussion I dont want to take part here. As BD is a third country between India and Pak.
We are not offering BD to anyone so what you guys say here means nothing to us.

Sorry we dont want to make that mistake again. But hoping in 100 years the greater Bangladesh will take shape.
BD-WB-Bihar-Assam-Tripura

Was that a joke?
Now see, what do you think of my signature?
"the greater Bangladesh will take shape.
BD-WB-Bihar-Assam-Tripura"

This part completely explains my joke!!!
im on my phone. ..cant read your sign!!
@trainer

Thanks but No Thanks

No disrespect meant but no one would like BD for free
Edit
No disrespect meant but no one would like BD "even" for free!!!

Last edited:
even so!!!! thats not gonna happen...atleast not in ur or my lifetime!!!

I will shorter your lifespan to make this happen in my lifetime :butcher:

Pak tried their luck before to exchange BD with Kashmir.

Dude that was nice strategy and still do able, We can merge Bangladesh with West Bengal and will turn Hindus into minority and than again get back Greater Bangladesh based on Muslim majority formula. Yeah for some time you have to live under direct rule of New Delhi but you can adjust it for greater reward.

Dude that was nice strategy and still do able, We can merge Bangladesh with West Bengal and will turn Hindus into minority and than again get back Greater Bangladesh based on Muslim majority formula. Yeah for some time you have to live under direct rule of New Delhi but you can adjust it for greater reward.

Yes Pakistan is now in our least priority list in foreign affairs. I think it will be helpful for BD to continue for eternity.

Yes Pakistan is now in our least priority list in foreign affairs. I think it will be helpful for BD to continue for eternity.

Sure - Keep Pakistan at your least priority just like we Keep Bangladesh. But to achieve Greater Bangladesh this the only plan which can work.

Back
Top Bottom