What's new

India and Pakistan are the most dumbest people in the world

Sure - Keep Pakistan at your least priority just like we Keep Bangladesh. But to achieve Greater Bangladesh this the only plan which can work.

As the thread title suggest, Bangladeshis are not that dumb like the two mentioned countries.

We have our own way of strategies. We learned our lesson to join with another alien country. Nope thats not gonna happen again.

Though here we say to make Greater Bangladesh. In reality we dont seek that by ourselves. Already a greater BD is taking shape.
Just wait for the future.

India can't keep Kashmir dependent forever. You sound paranoid too.
Says who??
India's territory will only increase like it has increased since Independence and Pakistan's will thus only decrease.

As the thread title suggest, Bangladeshis are not that dumb like the two mentioned countries.

We have our own way of strategies. We learned our lesson to join with another alien country. Nope thats not gonna happen again.

Though here we say to make Greater Bangladesh. In reality we dont seek that by ourselves. Already a greater BD is taking shape.
Just wait for the future.
Bangladesh was,is and will remain a vassal state and thus is the country with stupidest citizens in South Asia.
You were ruled by Pakistan in past,India in present and would be ruled by China in future.
NOthing more,Nothing less.

Says who??
India's territory will only increase like it has increased since Independence and Pakistan's will thus only decrease.

Bangladesh was,is and will remain a vassal state and thus is the country with stupidest citizens in South Asia.
You were ruled by Pakistan in past,India in present and would be ruled by China in future.
NOthing more,Nothing less.

Idiot Stupid brainwash illiterate Low life scum Indian

Why these words fit together so well?

Sorry we dont want to make that mistake again. But hoping in 100 years the greater Bangladesh will take shape.
BD-WB-Bihar-Assam-Tripura

Was that a joke?
Now see, what do you think of my signature?
after 100 years ... your puny BD might be sunked into Bay of Bengal... how funny you are.... after 100 years India will be one of world power... lungi man... wake up

Idiot Stupid brainwash illiterate Low life scum Indian
And then also Indians are ruling Bangladesh and have made BOngdesh our slaves.Now what does that tell you about quality of Bongis?? :rofl:

Ok and you do your job to clean roads toilets drains
Thats the job of Bongis who cross border illegally to come into India even at the risk fo gtting shot by BSF.

after 100 years ... your puny BD might be sunked into Bay of Bengal... how funny you are.... after 100 years India will be one of world power... lungi man... wake up

Lot of things will happen my friend, lets not assume all. Wait for the future. India will be divided in many parts.
Save your dirty dhoti. Even people of BD can start to live in the Moon. Dont be so sure.

And then also Indians are ruling Bangladesh and have made BOngdesh our slaves.Now what does that tell you about quality of Bongis?? :rofl:

Keep your rants for the bas***** jamaatis.

Thats the job of Bongis who cross border illegally to come into India even at the risk fo gtting shot by BSF.

We reserved these jobs only for indians, specially for south indians.

Lot of things will happen my friend, lets not assume all. Wait for the future. India will be divided in many parts.
Save your dirty dhoti. Even people of BD can start to live in the Moon. Dont be so sure.
Like this??
images

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No need to get frustated lungi bong(lol).
Chill.Dont hurl insults if you cant handle retaliation.

i agree with you we are retarded
just need to wait for this span of politicians to die out and to be replaced by more open minded people

We already have millions of flying lungi commandoes operating in the Northeast and West Bengal, its just time and patience..

lol puny cheddi making country threatening us... I forgot to say BD is our vassal state ...

South Indians are more educated than your puny country. .. i forgot to say, Only Andhra produces more engines than your country imagine... lungi man..

if you think you can achieve Greater Lungi land by illegal immigration....then your having wet dreams!!!!

if you think you can achieve Greater Lungi land by illegal immigration....then your having wet dreams!!!!

Back
Top Bottom