What's new

India and NSG-News, Updates and Discussions.

Them first arguing that pakistan should also be part of NSG and from there on saying that India's application is not in the agenda and doing a volte face that a NPT signature is a perquisite shows China is baffled by India's rise and they clearly have no idea how to stop it.

Go back even a 2000 years. China never had any true friends like EVER. Now you know WHY !
If two people want to grow from same position then there is always two way
1)Grow yourself so fast so other can't catch up
2)Pull the leg of other guy so difference is high.

China made itself hypocrite as it blames West for pulling it's leg while doing the same to it's rivals.

Game is on and enjoy the show my friend.

And Indian mental masturbation for Indian membership of NSG start again. I would advise my Pakistani friends to avoid NSG issue as it will never gonna happen.

Kyoon Bunty, tera soap slow hai kya?? . Just kidding buddy. Well It may not be a reality for Pakistan but for India it would soon be. Despite your application to NSG, your higher than mountain and deeper than ocean friends could not utter a word of your inclusion to the group, keeping in mind your pathetic state of affairs.

You have a chance to enter only by letting India enter and both the Chinese and you know it. The Chinese are waiting for the right moment to slingshoot your chances with our reputation.

India is not going to get it unless China agrees.. and why would China agree to help its enemy get stronger in the development of lethal weapons which would eventually be used against Pakistan or its own country?

If USA could make this happen, it would've made it happen. But if you like, you are very welcome to chase shadows.

Last edited:
India, please don't humiliate China
After all, India is a superpower. And we China is a developing country.

Don't think you lot need our help in doing that ;)

I mean, you lot supported a terrorist in UN.....that must have hurt for a common chinese citizen for sure.

India is not going to get it unless China agrees.. and why would China agree to help its enemy stronger in the development of lethal weapons which would eventually be used against Pakistan or its own country?

If USA could make this happen, it could've made it happen. But if you like, you are very welcome to chase shadows.

China, US and Russia in one group and China fears India could Inflict more damage than the existing ones? Well allowing a new member to its group is one of the million job an NSG member has and when its vetoing decesions made by the majority, its in a way compromising its own other interests and when China has its interests at stake, it would soon succumb to the decesions of majority. Do you think China will stick to your interests compromising theirs? Never..

India is not going to get it unless China agrees.. and why would China agree to help its enemy stronger in the development of lethal weapons which would eventually be used against Pakistan or its own country?

If USA could make this happen, it could've made it happen. But if you like, you are very welcome to chase shadows.
And yet, they agreed for India's NSG waiver, compromising both China and Pakistan's national security

Didn't know that was possible - the bold part ...!

But your advice is correct. It may/may not happen, we are already getting the benefits due a NSG member. But China has painted itself in a colour it may not like a few months down the line. As a member has already pointed out, China made public statement denying NSG will be considering Indian application - in so far it took a public stand on the day itself. For Chinese, loss of face is an insult, unlike our subcontinental two faced politicians. What occurred in NSG plenary was a loss of face for the Chinese when their claims of Indian application not being an issue proved false.
All thanks to Japan for that :)

Didn't know that was possible - the bold part ...!

But your advice is correct. It may/may not happen, we are already getting the benefits due a NSG member. But China has painted itself in a colour it may not like a few months down the line. As a member has already pointed out, China made public statement denying NSG will be considering Indian application - in so far it took a public stand on the day itself. For Chinese, loss of face is an insult, unlike our subcontinental two faced politicians. What occurred in NSG plenary was a loss of face for the Chinese when their claims of Indian application not being an issue proved false.

I think it is a principle stand and there was no loss of face. Chinese stand is justified as exemptions should not be made for only one nation. In my opnion NSG has no legal grounds so it hardly matters in the long run. India shouldnt have made such a big issue for mere membership which is not even worth it. From what i can see both india and pakistan are getting what they want even without NSG.

Kyoon Bunty, tera soap slow hai kya?? . Just kidding buddy. Well It may not be a reality for Pakistan but for India it would soon be. Despite your application to NSG, your higher than mountain and deeper than ocean friends could not utter a word of your inclusion to the group, keeping in mind your pathetic state of affairs.

You have a chance to enter only by letting India enter and both the Chinese and you know it. The Chinese are waiting for the right moment to slingshoot your chances with our reputation.

Well Pakistan hardly has any wish for NSG membership. It is India which made such a big fuss about it as NSG is not even worth an effort. Both Pakistan and India are getting what they want even without NSG membership.

And pakistani pom poms started again..

It is not Pakistan but India which is making such a big fuss about it. To be honest India didnt push for UNSC as much as they are pushing for NSG. In reality India is embarrassing itself by trying to achieve something which is not even required.

I think it is a principle stand and there was no loss of face. Chinese stand is justified as exemptions should not be made for only one nation. In my opnion NSG has no legal grounds so it hardly matters in the long run. India shouldnt have made such a big issue for mere membership which is not even worth it. From what i can see both india and pakistan are getting what they want even without NSG.

Well Pakistan hardly has any wish for NSG membership. It is India which made such a big fuss about it as NSG is not even worth an effort. Both Pakistan and India are getting what they want even without NSG membership.

Then why did you apply? Its pretty simple, you can get through with the ticket of exception India gets by just leaving it applied and let me say that is a smart move(if only diplomacy works that way. ). India is getting what it wants even without NSG, could you care to explain who apart from the Chinese do business with you?

Then why did you apply? Its pretty simple, you can get through with the ticket of exception India gets by just leaving it applied and let me say that is a smart move(if only diplomacy works that way. ). India is getting what it wants even without NSG, could you care to explain who apart from the Chinese do business with you?

Pakistan applied to undermine indian membership as it gave China pretence to build its case. You wont see any hype about membership in Pakistani media and any one hardly mentioned it. Well china is providing us with state of the art nuclear reactors so why would we be looking anywhere else? We dont even trust Western nations enough to involve them in our nuclear affairs.

Got to give it to you Indians for your never ending "effort, aspiration" of your "NSG DREAM"
KUDOS my dear Indian friends and i'm serious:cheers:
Oh btw i've noticing quite a few of "usual suspects" of "closet Indians" keep crawling out from their "hole of origin shame" to some what taking revenge of the so-called "Chinese road block to the Indians NSG defeat" PRICELESS

Closet Indians?? Man, if you need to troll, make sure you dont become the protagonist yourself . Learn the basics. I can help you this time, but dont expect it everytime. You ask any of your friends and they will tell you we dont have place to shit man. Besides, Indian version of toilet has no closet nor a flush, may be two to three rings down beneth with septic far away. HAPPY TROLLING!!

I don't think China take this as a victory at all. It was just the matter of principle. China simply did not see the reason and merit to bend the rules for India only. What India is expecting was an exception to the rules, from which China doesn't benefit, besides China was considered an enemy to be nuked by your countrymen.

Why would Indians even be surprised and hurt? It maybe due to India's own peculiar sense of entitlement?
where was the principle during proliferating nuclear tech and delivery systems to Pak and NoKo? please save this bs for someone else.

I don't care at all. They already have the waiver so what is the difference? :lol:

I do think the amount of arrogance on display is hilarious though. They need to learn not to count their chickens before they have hatched.
well, what is hilarious here is out on every other thread for everyone to read... :)

you have worst record then north korea.. NSG was formed bcoz of ur dirty games.. You are training north korean scientists in india.. You term your every weapon as china killer and Pakistan killer...

www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/06/india-embarrassing-north-korean-connection-160620195559208.html
read... learn ...repeat... come back when you can hold your own.

http://www.nti.org/learn/countries/pakistan/nuclear/

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/welcome-pakistani-nuclear-weapons-101-13942

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...for-know-how/2010/11/12/gIQAZ1kH1H_story.html

http://thediplomat.com/2016/01/pakistan-and-north-koreas-nuclear-extortion/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/aparna-pande/north-koreas-pakistan-con_b_8938516.html

Don't think you lot need our help in doing that ;)

I mean, you lot supported a terrorist in UN.....that must have hurt for a common chinese citizen for sure.
Don't worry, after all, our military training is very good, excellent equipment. So, we don't have to worry about such as the mumbai terror attacks. Our army will soon have the fastest processing. No‘t more than 10 police officers and one hundred civilians were killed.

Look, the Chinese army once again won the Jordan "warrior race international tournament commando"
5245929354338549362.jpg

Pakistan applied to undermine indian membership as it gave China pretence to build its case. You wont see any hype about membership in Pakistani media and any one hardly mentioned it. Well china is providing us with state of the art nuclear reactors so why would we be looking anywhere else? We dont even trust Western nations enough to involve them in our nuclear affairs.

You earn my respect sir. You maintained your temper real good. My experience with other pakistanis were not so. Anyways, living in the world of globalisation and trusting only the Chinese will only impact your economy as it has. You need to work with everyone to even have a say in any global forums otherwise you keep pushing your coins through your friend. Its not bad if you are comfortable with it. Just my 2 cents.

Closet Indians?? Man, if you need to troll, make sure you dont become the protagonist yourself . Learn the basics. I can help you this time, but dont expect it everytime. You ask any of your friends and they will tell you we dont have place to shit man. Besides, Indian version of toilet has no closet nor a flush, may be two to three rings down beneth with septic far away. HAPPY TROLLING!!

Thankyou for your kind lecture, my post has nothing to do with the decent Indians that take pride as Indians
Only for those classless "false flaggers" should feel offended from my post
And YOU are not one of them ....so cheers

Back
Top Bottom