What's new

India and China

SionIndus friendship guy :) after reading what u wrote all i can say to u is "dude whats up with u ?"

To all my Chinese and Pakistani friends. India is not as great as china but we are aspiring to reach those heights, Slowly but steadily we will make it like all great civilizations. So the topic is crap but still doing my reserch i got to know a lot about my country.

SionIndus friendship guy :) after reading what u wrote all i can say to u is "dude whats up with u ?"

To all my Chinese and Pakistani friends. India is not as great as china but we are aspiring to reach those heights, Slowly but steadily we will make it like all great civilizations. So the topic is crap but still doing my reserch i got to know a lot about my country.

That's why I said this video is for entertainment purposes only. I've deleted my comments as I fully realize this game "they" are playing on us!

Zai Hind! Zai Pak! Zai China!

As a Pakistani, you'd been tought that I hate you right? !! :disagree: I'd love to see India develop, And Pakistan And China, those MOFOs can make the EU right!! we can make one better than their's a 100 times better :agree: We only need to be willing to do so :)

Zai Hind! Zai Pak! Zai China!

Hey! SinoIndusFriendship That "Zai" proves you are a sweet Chinese speaking guy :D :enjoy:

I found this video on Youtube titled "Why India is better than China". Quite silly I must say, but I enjoyed it a lot. Worth a watch -

mb34Lgrg8I4[/media] - Why India is better than China

Opinion of others here?

Indian Brahmin mentality is so cute! :lol:

But I was told that Caste system doesn't allow Brahmins to work with those who are inferior. :lol:

Brahmins don't even want to corrupt together with them, but want to be more... :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure that this video was made in good spirit and humor. Compare to other videos on Youtube which stretch India-China comparison too far.

This video was a reply to another youtube video "Why India hate China" made by some crazy a$$ useless. good luck to both India and China!!

I can see nothing, probably because that Youtube has been banned in China, I now put all my personal video in local video website ???-????????,??????,????,????. So could someone kind to put this interesing video on that website and give me a link here. Thanks a lot :)

I can see nothing, probably because that Youtube has been banned in China, I now put all my personal video in local video website ???-????????,??????,????,????. So could someone kind to put this interesing video on that website and give me a link here. Thanks a lot :)

use a proxy the firewalls really not that hard to get around, there several programs floating around for that too

Back
Top Bottom