What's new

India all set to develop reusable rockets: DRDO

Reusable rockets ??? Does it mean The ROCKET used to lauch satellite can be recovered back for the use of next lauch ???
But how it can be used in missile tech ??? Or am I mixing somethings up ???

Just came to know that this is the first project where DRDO and ISRO are actively working together!And also this is the first project with massive involvement of premium academic institutions(23 in number!) including several IITs and Indian institute of Science(Bangalore).Hopefully this will be a the beginning of a new era in indian defence and space technology.:sniper:

ARTISTIC RENDERING:

domain-b_avatar.jpg

guys i think there is something wrong hereee, i have never heard of anything like reusable missile. i think its about avatar rlv rocket . plz share if u think the same.

Yep,it's not a missile.If you take a carefull look at the information available,this so called 'reusable missile' is actually a hypersonic UCAV that will use a combination of scramjet engine and liquid fueled rocket.

DRDO officials should be given 2,50,000 sq.feet Bungalows after retirement instead of the dumbo Pratibha Patil..who is probably the least effective president,except she took a ride of Su-30MKI and T-90...:hang2:

Back
Top Bottom