What's new

India Ahead : How will PAF counter IAF - FGFA/PAKFA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We cant match India tit for tat, so what we should research is missile tech, AA systems, update our E warfare capabilities, surveillance. Cheaper, and in my opinion, more suited to our needs.

Do pakistan has got guts to engage india in a full scale war????
i dont they even have guts to face indian thats why they try to occupy indian areas disguising as terrorists.....as the cowards did in kargil....and dont talk of nuclear missiles...we got more and better than you.........

Dude, chill.

One nuke is too many, you act like damage can only be done with a laarge number of nukes with your "we have more than you" comment. All it takes is one to kill millions. Lets hope they are never used.

pakfa still needs 5 to 8 years to get in iaf becoz russia first will induct them and i think chinese JXX is kept in secrecy alot and i also think that JXX made its test flight already just minor re designing are being carry out but still JXX needs 8 to 10 years to fully get in chinese airforce and till india gets its PAK FA within few years time pakistan will be signing its jxx deal with china i think till 2020 we will know that paf will buy them and after JF 17 paf will gather funds to buy JXX

Let's be a little realistic here, the supposedly super duper MKIs have been in the Indian service for a decade, during most of this period Pakistan was under sanctions, take the 2002 stand off for example when a million souls were virtually eyeball to eyeball, the only luxury for Pakistan were a dozen or so F-7PGs, what stopped India from executing it's designs, more recently the terminologies of Cold start, surgical strikes have been laid on the back burner. One wonders what magic wand would PAK-FA posses to give PAF any headache, specially now since it's in a much stronger position than ever.
And let's not forget what Chuck Yeagar once commented, "A plane is only as good as it's pilot".

we cant forget chuk yeager...his craft was destroyed by indian pilot na.......he also said "the destruction of my craft is a way of india;s giving finger to uncle sam.....

welll their is now medicine available how to tackle those Stealth fighter jets with russian S-400 and china already has started work on it and im sure china is working on it for sure till PAK-FA inducted in IAF PAF will be buying These Sam's from china i know it still needs time atleast 5 to 7 years but indian also will get its first PAK-FA till that time im sure paf wont sit a blind till that time they have something in mind reason why they are not reacting to it becoz still their is lot of time left till pak fa gets to iaf so no time to hurrry they need to see first how pak fa project will react in final stages

Yes Pakistan need not worry No matter What India does today or in 10 years CHINA will always provide for Pakistan.

So lets rest easy.

Long Live China

just like pakistan is countering mki's threat so far with our old fleet of f 16's and mirages . in the same manner will be able to handle the threats fo pakfa from indian side..

first of all we need to further improve engine of JF-17 . so it can have speed of mach 2.5+. we need to add more hard points carry up to 8 AAMs .

we should try to develop BVR AAM radar guided locally with range of 45 + km to be used on JF-17.

we need to learn to use thunder and F-16s in conjunctions with AWACS. to carry out BVR kills.

we should try to develop ground attck version of thunder with with load caryying capacity up to 15000lb.

India ahead...

always remember that its not all the time how new/latest your Technology is its also depends on how much talented your personnel are

There must be an overall ban for replies of the sort which we have above here..
When you have nothing to argue or nothing to contribute, its better to be quiet and watch the proceedings, rather than coming up with naive oft used cliches like "Man behind the machine matter" and all that.

There must be an overall ban for replies of the sort which we have above here..
When you have nothing to argue or nothing to contribute, its better to be quiet and watch the proceedings, rather than coming up with naive oft used cliches like "Man behind the machine matter" and all that.

hey dont be jealous nigger or you might burn down to ashes by your own anger

hey btw way wtf is iaf Thread doing in Pakistan Defence & Military Forums

calm down guyz. such useless fights do nothing but kills the main purpose of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom