What's new

India Ahead : How will PAF counter IAF - FGFA/PAKFA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited options and only some numbers are with technology transfer and not even full..
Why does india buy half airplanes?
Also what will replaced?

Well i only wish we had these things.But i guess you cannot buy so much in just a billion dollars.India has always had the advantage of unlimited resources.

Yeh, these are very Vital In Modern areal Combat training

Limited options and only some numbers are with technology transfer and not even full..
Why does india buy half airplanes?
Also what will replaced?

What do U mean by Half planes??? and Yes first package came with TOT..... And MKI uses our Avionics.... And additional squadrons will be made

What do U mean by Half planes??? and Yes first package came with TOT..... And MKI uses our Avionics.... And additional squadrons will be made

India never got full technology transfer from russia.
It have to be fitted by indian industries otherwise its a half plane.
If india wasn't capable of doing that.. your planes would suck alot.
Be happy that india can make these things by itself.
but the full tech is required to make it compareble against western planes.

India never got full technology transfer from russia.
It have to be fitted by indian industries otherwise its a half plane.
If india wasn't capable of doing that.. your planes would suck alot.
Be happy that india can make these things by itself.
but the full tech is required to make it compareble against western planes.

I advice you to go through this thread....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/32044-total-indigenisation-sukhoi-su-30mki-next-year-hal.html

I copy this from the thread?

Out of the 230 Su-30MKI air superiority multirole fighters the Indian Air Force plans to induct by 2015, 140 aircraft are to be built in India. License production began in 2004, with the first planes assembled from knockdown kits supplied by Russia. The programme provided for a gradual increase in the number of parts and components produced locally.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

and this from wikipedia with a source on it
230 aircraft ordered have been ordered to date of which 140 will be constructed locally by HAL with a full technology transfer. The Indian Air Force is interested in ordering additional aircraft[3] and is reportedly in talks with Russia to purchase 42 Su-30MKIs

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

That is what i mean..
Low quality russian planes..
with no full tech transfer.. also assembled.
The rest that is not included must be fitted by india itself.
which is lower quality then the russian developed for the sukhoi30.

I mean it can be tough to get other planes that matches f35 but india should get technologies from usa and europe(recently europe offers ALL-IN package to other countries which are interested in european planes and other military toys).
Russian offers half airplane like i said before. with a price on it which is not worth it.
i pay 1trillion more ... but that 1trillion can make the difference with thousands of deaths.

I copy this from the thread?

Out of the 230 Su-30MKI air superiority multirole fighters the Indian Air Force plans to induct by 2015, 140 aircraft are to be built in India. License production began in 2004, with the first planes assembled from knockdown kits supplied by Russia. The programme provided for a gradual increase in the number of parts and components produced locally.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

and this from wikipedia with a source on it
230 aircraft ordered have been ordered to date of which 140 will be constructed locally by HAL with a full technology transfer. The Indian Air Force is interested in ordering additional aircraft[3] and is reportedly in talks with Russia to purchase 42 Su-30MKIs

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

That is what i mean..
Low quality russian planes..
with no full tech transfer.. also assembled.
The rest that is not included must be fitted by india itself.
which is lower quality then the russian developed for the sukhoi30.

And How exactly can You say that Its Low quality Russian Aircraft? Just because You are part Of NATO?, and Anything made by USA is High Quality???

Secondly What makes you think that Indian made Sukhoi 30 MKI would be Of lower quality??? Indian Avionics are being used in Other sukhoi 30 variants except chinese....

And its a full TOT For your kind Information.... We have slowly and steadily mastered the production of This aircraft, I dont think HAL should have a problem....

Don't bother too much, he still will keep on dreaming that Turkey develops better arms than anybody else, including the US and Germany. :disagree:

If you read my post.
or READ YOUR SELF the link that your OWN INDIAN FRIEND POSTED.
You will be dissed hard

And How exactly can You say that Its Low quality Russian Aircraft? Just because You are part Of NATO?, and Anything made by USA is High Quality???

Secondly What makes you think that Indian made Sukhoi 30 MKI would be Of lower quality??? Indian Avionics are being used in Other sukhoi 30 variants except chinese....

And its a full TOT For your kind Information.... We have slowly and steadily mastered the production of This aircraft, I dont think HAL should have a problem....

If you look at history and now.. the performance and in battles..
the russian planes have been losing more then us planes..
also if you look at specs it tells usa planes are better.
and no not because im from nato.
also.. screw nato.
Nato would never help Turkey.
And im pretty sure.. the avoinics of russia are worser then european and usa planes..
and that india is even more worse then chinese or russian.
theres only 140 of them with full technology transfer..
out of 230planes you guys orderd.
Thats low...........

This is true that Russian products are of low quality and by no mean comparable with US or European technology. Not only Russians are behind form US by 8 to 10 years but also they uses degraded material in their products.. As far as SU 30 is concerned! its has been grounded many times (including undeclared groundings) proves its quality.

Last edited:
This is true that Russian products are of low quality and by no mean comparalbe with US or European technology. Not only Russians are behind form US by 8 to 10 years but also they uses degraded material in their products.. As far as SU 30 is concerned! its has been grounded many times (including undeclared groundings) proves its quality.

and they say big is better?
only for longer range and more missiles to carry thats it..
i prefer smaller planes like f35 which has way better missiles.

And please indians be honest..
do you think russian planes(all of them) matches with the same category of all us planes?

look and feel the difference
F-16
lockheed-martin-f16.jpg

F-35
air_f-35a_aa-1_flight_top_lg.jpg

F-22
F-22-Raptor-2-1024x768.jpg

Su-30 MKI
Su-30.jpg

PAK FA
sukhoi_pak_fa.jpg

ef0dbd67efighter.jpg.jpg

This is true that Russian products are of low quality and by no mean comparalbe with US or European technology. Not only Russians are behind form US by 8 to 10 years but also they uses degraded material in their products.. As far as SU 30 is concerned! its has been grounded many times (including undeclared groundings) proves its quality.

Yes yes very low quality infact even lower than somalia's pirate boats.You have opened our eyes.

Keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom