What's new

India Ahead : How will PAF counter IAF - FGFA/PAKFA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanakyaa

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Sukhoi PAK FA is under Flight Tests, and as many as 6 Tests have been done so far.

IAF aims induction of PAK-FA by 2018 and seems consistent with the latest assessment by the Primeminister Vladimir Putin and Indian Defence Minister Mr. Antony who claimed recently that Russian and Indian Airforces shall induct the First Fifth Gen Fighters by 2016-2018 respectively.

With India already have far far superior Airforce having a superb inventory of :

• 100+ Su 30 MKI
  • 50+ Mirages 2000 [ Being Upgraded as well ]
  • 60 Mig 29 SMT [ By 2012 ]
  • 40+ Mig 29K [ Navy ]

And which will start MMRCA Inductions in 2014-15, shall become a real Force with Fifth Generation Fighters.

Now, What makes the Fifth generation fighters very real threat for Pakistan is the fact that India has a "cold start" doctrine and with undetectable fighters in air "surgical strikes" could become a practical possibility in any future event.

So How will Pakistan Face PAK FA ?

JXX ? .
This is the best hope for Pakistan but not before 2030 which makes PAF behind IAF by atleast a decade.
Russia and US have shown that from the first flight till induction, it would take nearly a decade to mature and induct the Actual Fighter.
This means that even if China tests JXX today, it wont be ready by 2020-25.

Then China has to first equip its own Airforce and Then it will take a decade [ as clearly demonstrated by the J10 MRCA for PAF ] before PAF gets JXX.

F35 ?
This is a very distant possibility.

#1. The Price is too High and PAF simply cant afford it in numbers comparable to India which aims 250 FGFA + 250 AMCA
#2. US suspecious of Chinese Access

So, its vital for Thinkers in Pakistan to get a defence against PAK FA.. which will make IAF, incredibly superior and invincible.

b4 india china would like to acquire 5gen fighter aircraft and if china get hold on it then greater probability is der that they will provide help to Pakistan as well . but currently paf think tank must be considering a alternative to counter indian pakfa but currently whole paf focus is on thunders and i am sure we wont hear any good new of inducting 5 gen in paf before 2015.

To counter PAK FA the only choice is F-22 from the US. Which US may not sell to Pakistan.

b4 india china would like to acquire 5gen fighter aircraft and if china get hold on it then greater probability is der that they will provide help to Pakistan as well . but currently paf think tank must be considering a alternative to counter indian pakfa but currently whole paf focus is on thunders and i am sure we wont hear any good new of inducting 5 gen in paf before 2015.

Before India China will acquire a fifth generation fighter!!! :what: How? Russia is not going to sell PAK FA to China.

again u need outside help..it has become the norm..whenever Pakistan is cornered few members here will say China will come china will or KSA will come to help you.. ..from whr do China get FGFA's from ?
Forget animosity dear..make peace with INDIA..day by day India is piling up hitec arms....and the balance is getting outrageously in India's favor..at the cost of money which should be devoted to development

jxx for paf in 2015:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: for this situation i think china start production of jxx
because they make at least 100 for them then they strt selling to others
so far how many they included in their air force??

To counter PAK FA the only choice is F-22 from the US. Which US may not sell to Pakistan.

Do not underestimate the J-XX.

How can we say that PAK-FA is better than J-XX when we do not know the specs of J-XX??:what:

It is not correct to say that Russians will always make a better plane than chinese...however I personally feel that PAK-FA will be much better than J-XX but still we have to wait till that plane is out....

Also I heard that the test flight of J-XX will be made in few days...so can have a good comparison

How can we say that PAK-FA is better than J-XX when we do not know the specs of J-XX??:what:

It is not correct to say that Russians will always make a better plane than chinese...however I personally feel that PAK-FA will be much better than J-XX but still we have to wait till that plane is out....

We can't say for certain for sure.

But talking the probability from the past experience and tech expertise, The probability that Russian PakFa would better than J-XX is almost 0.9

dude first they make engine for j10b or j10ab what ever it is i m confused then we talk about jxx

jxx for paf in 2015:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: for this situation i think china start production of jxx
because they make at least 100 for them then they strt selling to others
so far how many they included in their air force??

Dude understand the line what he said...he says there might be no announcement from PAF regarding 5th gen plane till 2015...he is not saying that PAF will have a 5th gen plane in 2015:cheers:

yep We are not actualy need soo called 5th generatoin fighter and we are also not able to purchase atleast right now. But those (our enemies) who think that we are bit scared for India aquisiations of state of the art weapons especially MMRCA and PAK-FA they are actually in bollywood film-i-dreams. We even not a signle % worry about Indian military hardware because its a fact that we will never hesistate to press Nuclear button and we also feel free and easy just because we know our enemies "NOW" dont have guts to start fullscale either limited war or either soo called "Surgical Strike" (PS: i am always laughing on this statement surgical strike lol). We are easy and alwaysfeel easy and do not worry much about enemy military because of our Nuclear Missiles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom