What's new

India again tries to Ignite Jiye Sindh

funnily enough, I think the exact same things of you. As for credibility, Jana has a lot more than you, as most of the moderators know. You could be from Mars (or India) for all that we know here.

spoke like a true pakistani, when you hear the other person speaking truth and his mind, what do you you call him an infidel and indian, an outsider. he he he chalo yar tu nay b apna rang dikha diya. But if you really wanna know if am pakistani come have a cup of tea with me in a town of yar hussain not too far from nowshera.

spoke like a true pakistani, when you hear the other person speaking truth and his mind, what do you you call him an infidel and indian, an outsider. he he he chalo yar tu nay b apna rang dikha diya. But if you really wanna know if am pakistani come have a cup of tea with me in a town of yar hussain not too far from nowshera.

Spoken like a true Indian with perfect Urdu/Hindi! Anyhow, I was referring to you saying Jana was not creditable, and you were. Like I said, most people on here know that Jana is authentic, but aside from a little bit of Urdu, I don't see any proof of creditability from you. It's not important anyway. I don't care what you pretend to be or not pretend to be..it's just an internet forum.

Awaaz,

Remeber that it is you who are questioning Jana's Pashtun "credentials" and you who implied that she could only have such views if she had "military connections". We have no problems accepting your word that you are Pashtun, but in return you cannot then argue that the other members who suggest they are Pashtun, and have different experiences and views from yours are not Pahstun or have "military connections". You have to accept the fact that within the NWFP there may be a large number of people who do not subscribe to your views.

you talk a lot of rubbish, normally people rid their waste through their backside but you dispose of it through your mouth with your pointless arguments and debate. . MAY BE YOU JUST A CHILD of a corrupt army person, like many in pakistan who only speak for their own benifit. When are you going to shutup or comeup with real arguments?.

Well i leave this to the Mods

and Rest this is clear you are tying to close this topic by typical tactics some people are known for using to close topics.

You clame so much, that you are from sarahad and you seem to speak for us all?.

This comment itself exposed your identity and nationality.
Its strange you cn not differenciat between Sarhad and Sindh as here in this topic i am speaking for Sindh.

Anyway back to topic guys

Awaaz,

Remeber that it is you who are questioning Jana's Pashtun "credentials" and you who implied that she could only have such views if she had "military connections". We have no problems accepting your word that you are Pashtun, but in return you cannot then argue that the other members who suggest they are Pashtun, and have different experiences and views from yours are not Pahstun or have "military connections". You have to accept the fact that within the NWFP there may be a large number of people who do not subscribe to your views.

You are absolutely right i dont speak for all pushtoons nor does she, but i am putting a case forward for a referendum a free and fair referendum where people of nwfp and balochistan can vote to say wethere they still wish to be part of pakistan or want their own independence.

Thats for people to decide but how can they decide if you donot give them the option, how can you know if separatist are a majority or a minority.
Lets have a referendum and we shall find out.

Just to make some points clear.

Awaaz is based in London according to his IP address.

Awaaz please temper your responses, as your beligerent tone is not winning any arguments here.

Well I am not surprised. They have done such things in Sindh before when they funded Al-Zulfikr. They did this in NWFP, Kashmire, East Pakistan, Baluchistan. They have a history of meddling in our affairs.

Jana, there was a call for jihad against India in Pakistan parliament itself by a minister. So, jihad against India is the policy of GoP?

Karma,
Can you please provide some details when this call for jihad against India was made in Parliament.

Zardari perhaps never in his life looked as mature as he sounded on Sunday while denouncing those who had been raising anti-Pakistan slogans in Garhi Khuda Bux during the last few days. He said thrice in Sindhi language “we want Pakistan”, “we want Pakistan”, “we want Pakistan” to respond to some anti Pakistan slogans raised by a section of the mourners of Benazir Bhutto.

Zardari also came out well while intentionally repeating his party’s commitment to remain a national party and continue to be a symbol of the unity of the federation. He said the PPP had been and would remain an advocate of a strong federation.

Reports pouring out of Larkana during the last few days had suggested that anti-Punjab slogans were also raised there and some of the PPP leaders from the Punjab were even roughed up. Without mentioning such incidents, Asif Ali Zardari gave a convincing message to the disturbed Sindhis that most of those killed while guarding Benazir Bhutto on the fateful day were Punjabi supporters of the PPP. “Punjabis have died with your leader,” he reminded them.

He disclosed that most of these Punjabi heroes, who sacrificed their lives for their beloved leader, had become his friends during his long years of jail in different parts of the Punjab. He said that there were many Punjabis who had sacrificed their lives for the PPP and its leadership.

Zardari also smartly tried to win the sympathies of the Pakistan Army by saying that the PPP was not against the institution of the Army. It was perhaps also a message for the people of Sindh, where the anti-Army feelings were on the rise.
Defiant Zardari draws battle lines

The resurrection of "jeay Sind" is dead on arrival. While most Pakistanis on this forum, including myself, have criticized the nomination of Zardari and Billawal, it cannot be ignored that the two are perhaps the only ones who could so easily put out any embers of "provincial tension" that threatened to turn into a fire in this tense situation. Zaradari has unequivocally done that, and for that the man should get credit

US, India jihad calls in Pak House

By OUR PAKISTAN CORRESPONDENT
Thursday August 9, 01:04 AM

Islamabad, Aug. 8: There were calls by members of the National Assembly to wage jihad (holy war) against the United States and India.

"Our love affair with the United States should come to an end and we should have better relations with Iran, Russia and China. We should wage jihad against the United States and should resolve the Kashmir issue through jihad not through talks," parliamentary secretary for defence Syed Tanveer Hussain, said while taking part in the debate on foreign policy in the National Assembly on Tuesday night.

"The Kashmir issue cannot be resolved on table. Allowing free entry to jihadis in Kashmir would resolve the issue in one month," said Mr Hussain.

He said the CIA had orchestrated the slaying of Chinese nationals in Pakistan. "The aid that forces us to treat our own people brutally should be spewed out."

Mr Hussain also called for raising the slogan of jihad to take revenge from the US. He said the US and India had similar interests in Kashmir and a conspiracy was being hatched to make the region autonomous. The parliamentary secretary was of the view that the US wanted to take over Kashmir and Balochistan due to the importance of these areas.

Mr Hussain won the hearts of right-wing Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal (MMA) members when he suggested that Quranic concepts should be followed while making the foreign policy. Meanwhile, the Pakistan government on Wednesday disassociated itself from remarks of a ruling party member in Parliament who sought recognition of Taliban, breaking of ties with the US and opening of "all corridors" for militants to wage "jihad" in Kashmir.

"These were individual views and do not represent the government policy," Pakistan foreign office spokesperson Tasnim Aslam said in a statement to queries relating to parliamentary secretary on defence Maj. (Retd.) Syed Tanveer Hussain’s speech in the National Assembly on Tuesday.

US, India jihad calls in Pak House - Yahoo! India News

What Modi is said to have said or what these Pakistani legislators wanting jihad against the US and India have no bearing on what the govts of India or Pakistan have to say!

Fanning hysteria over these alleged remarks is hardly a mark of maturity. Only those who can be led into hysteria like sheep should give credence to such juvenile outbursts!

Salim sir, you are correct. These same people called the "call for jihad" as his personal opinion and GoP is not responsible and does not reflect its policy. But these same people consider the Modi's opinion to the reporters a serious one and cry foul. Even Modi didn't call for any action, he simply provided his opinion.

I am just pointing their double standards. These people live in a "self created fear of India".

Salim sir, you are correct. These same people called the "call for jihad" as his personal opinion and GoP is not responsible and does not reflect its policy. But these same people consider the Modi's opinion to the reporters a serious one and cry foul. Even Modi didn't call for any action, he simply provided his opinion.

I am just pointing their double standards. These people live in a "self created fear of India".

I don't know who you mean by the same people who considers Modi's alleged opinion as the GoI's policy.

If indeed the "same people" feel so, then the "same people" require immediate psychiatric attention and a quick course on governance. since the "sam people" are stupid and illiterate.

But then the sad part is that these "same people" vote govts in with the "same peoples" strain of intelligence!

And that is your argument over my comments, well that is your way of putting a better argument and evidence to support you forward?.

Look whos talking? You talk about evidence what evidence. Infact what i ever heard from you was all rant like from some small kid who's lolly pop just got lost and he just couldnt think past it. You are some dilusional kid who just doesnt let go any opportunity to get past your sick thoughts of breaking pakistan. Is this your way for a better pakistan? Because thats not going to happen no matter how hard you or anyone else tries. Those who tried it have been sent back where they deserved and this is the same faith you will also suffer trust me.

Back
Top Bottom