What's new

India again tries to Ignite Jiye Sindh

Neo,

Has anyone here said that they are perfect?

No Sir, neither have they denied it, they tend to act like superior in ever aspect when it comes to Pakistan vs India.

Rrs' post is almost insulting and onesided, you off all people know that an average Indian doesn't miss the opportunity to bash Pakistan and hardly posts anything positive. We've come accross on several fora and you've witnessed the hostile attitude I'm often treated with and I am not even anti-India, anti-America or anti-Semite....just a simple and moderate Pakistani.

You nailed it. Right on point. Self created fear of India. These people need to relax and enjoy life. If you read post on most of the threads you will find that there is general miserable attitude towards India, kind of verbal jihad, India seemes to be responsible for Pakistan's problems, narrow minded Indians, any chance to put India down, you name it. Feels like these people are born to bash India. I guess that's what they are taught in schools. It is their country they can create what ever fear they want to create. I think any news that has India in must be block buster news in Pakistan. God bless ordinary Pakistani and protect them from their own people who scare the S@#t out of them in broad day light. On the other hand, how much problem has Pakistan cerated for India.
What do you make of this, please speak frankly.
Doesn't this apply to Indians aswell?

No Sir, neither have they denied it, they tend to act like superior in ever aspect when it comes to Pakistan vs India.

Rrs' post is almost insulting and onesided, you off all people know that an average Indian doesn't miss the opportunity to bash Pakistan and hardly posts anything positive. We've come accross on several fora and you've witnessed the hostile attitude I'm often treated with and I am not even anti-India, anti-America or anti-Semite....just a simple and moderate Pakistani.

What do you make of this, please speak frankly.
Doesn't this apply to Indians aswell?

Yes, you have been very fair and balanced in all forums that I have been with you.

That is also the reason that you are very popular even in ''hostile'' environment.

I agree that there should be balanced views aired in posts. But here I would like to state that there are people who feel that any critique automatically becomes an anti national slur.

I am not here to defend Indian forums and there could be posters there who take the air of superiority as in all forums the members of the nationality of that forum adopt. It is irritating and such people invite barbs that leads to banning and bad blood.

Compared to many forums, this forum is very tolerant and that is a plus point. As I was goaded by a person here open in arms for my banning on reasons unknown, I had to tell him that what Indian forums do, it need not be the correct example to follow. Why must this forum follow? It must LEAD. It should be a Pacesetter to show the world how a forum should be run! I think being a leader is better than being a follower and wrong examples are no examples to follow or even be bothered about!

I would not like to comment on rrs' post, but I would like to appeal to all that while one may give a critique, one should not use derogatory terms while describing a country or its people. I think that should be applicable to all members, irrespective of their nationality.

This forum has some excellent posters, who are knowledgeable and incisive, including you. It will be a loss to anyone who is denied visiting this forum.

We must build bridges and not burn them. And I must state and concede that it is a two way street.

As far as India is concerned, we have many problems and many woes. It is true that India is not a perfect country, nor is it a Paradise nor are Indians any super race. We are as we are and as the Hertz slogan goes, we try better. Hopefully, that is!

Back
Top Bottom