What's new

India again tries to Ignite Jiye Sindh

So ? Gujrat is in India and Sindh is in Pakistan, Does Modi' utterances matter in Sindh ? I did not even see any leader or Media in Pakistan coming out against Modi. Prove me if I am wrong since you yourself claim to be Journalist.

:) our leaders are not idiots like Modi.

Now as far Gujrat bordering Sindh well it does carry much importance. if you can understand what i mean.

Its not his statment but the indication of future developments that could take place under the brutal killer Modi.

:) our leaders are not idiots like Modi.

Now as far Gujrat bordering Sindh well it does carry much importance. if you can understand what i mean.

Its not his statment but the indication of future developments that could take place under the brutal killer Modi.

does Rajhistan rings any bells ??? or not

for us it does

Whats your point ? Did any leader or Media in Pakistan came out supporting or against Modi ?
Why stick to inconsequential media item ? here also I did not see Modi's support to the issue you mentioned. Get over it.

Whats your point ? Did any leader or Media in Pakistan came out supporting or against Modi ?
Why stick to inconsequential media item ? here also I did not see Modi's support to the issue you mentioned. Get over it.

The point is that for now both media and the political leaders both in the government and others have their hands full with the political crisis that is going on within the country. However its no secret that indians have always been involved with anti state elements of pakistan. Its just that when we return the favour it is considered terrorism but when india does the same no one specially from the west seems to bother.

The point is that for now both media and the political leaders both in the government and others have their hands full with the political crisis that is going on within the country. However its no secret that indians have always been involved with anti state elements of pakistan. Its just that when we return the favour it is considered terrorism but when india does the same no one specially from the west seems to bother.

Here we are discussing about the subject in topic post. I did not see any support for the issues as claimed by topic poster, neither any pakistani media or leader mentioned it, the article seems to be inconsequential.

There are lots of threads in this forum discussing about other issues.

Jana, I am sure as a patriotic Pakistani any kind of threat perception will raise your hackles. The same as it would for me when I see JEM and LET operating from Pakistan or *** and carrying out activities in India.

Now as a journalist, you will of course be able to judge that this so called report is low on facts and high on unsubstantiated rhetoric. It takes an innocuous statement and adds lots of unrelated spice to that to cook up an unpalatable spaghetti.

It is high on words such as 'accused', 'seen as', 'wondered', 'hinting' etc., which sure points to the kind of report it is.

If this is the only basis of India being naughty, I feel it is not good enough. Of course you may have different opinions.

our leaders are not idiots like Modi.

You sure of that. ;)

I will take no guarantee of how idiotic our politicians could be. Good for you if you can. Most people in the world can't.

That Terrorist Modi is now poking his nose into our affairs.

What scum of the earth Indians has elected again.

Well you cant blame others for your own problems dear, in life you decide what you want and how you want it, after disappointment's from various Pakistani governments that have come and gone, and now Pakistan heavily under the influence of mohajir minority i dont blame people of sindh for seeking an independent sindh state, because they have suffered enough and want a better future.

And same with other groups who want a free pushtoon and baloch homeland, where there is justice, peace and prosperity. Democracy and local population feels valued and part of a fair and just system for all. Because 60 years of pakistan and nothing has been delivered the only benificery have been the military.

Jana, I am sure as a patriotic Pakistani any kind of threat perception will raise your hackles. The same as it would for me when I see JEM and LET operating from Pakistan or *** and carrying out activities in India.

Now as a journalist, you will of course be able to judge that this so called report is low on facts and high on unsubstantiated rhetoric. It takes an innocuous statement and adds lots of unrelated spice to that to cook up an unpalatable spaghetti.

It is high on words such as 'accused', 'seen as', 'wondered', 'hinting' etc., which sure points to the kind of report it is.

If this is the only basis of India being naughty, I feel it is not good enough. Of course you may have different opinions.

read the past history the Modi statment is not the only basis.

AS far as your first para about JeM and LeT if you do not have short memory Pakistan has delcared them as banned outfits and above no Official from Pakistan has ever supported them and never issued any statement unlike your Indian Modi is doing.

By that standard India is even accused of funding LTTE.

meddling in Nepal internal affairs too.

so do not make it a two nation accusation match.

Rather do tell your leadership not to meddle in affairs of other countries.

Well you cant blame others for your own problems dear, in life you decide what you want and how you want it, after disappointment's from various Pakistani governments that have come and gone, and now Pakistan heavily under the influence of mohajir minority i dont blame people of sindh for seeking an independent sindh state, because they have suffered enough and want a better future.
And same with other groups who want a free pushtoon and baloch homeland, where there is justice, peace and prosperity. Democracy and local population feels valued and part of a fair and just system for all. Because 60 years of pakistan and nothing has been delivered the only benificery have been the military.

Get over your wet dreams and start having a life. Damn it man its killing you, you should stop smoking, its injurious to health.

Please someone change the title of the topic post to Title from Dailytimes ? Its misleading.

Get over your wet dreams and start having a life. Damn it man its killing you, you should stop smoking, its injurious to health.

And that is your argument over my comments, well that is your way of putting a better argument and evidence to support you forward?.

Childish little boy never get personal because you are entitled to hold your corrupt views and me my fair truthful ones.

read the past history the Modi statment is not the only basis.

I would like to keep this thread to focus on the current issue of Jiye Sindh support only.

As you have not shared any other fact, I assume this is your only basis of insinuating India of this.

Pl. answer if you agree with the contents of this report. Do you find this report as sufficiently fact based and logical or over the top and alarmist?

Modi and Pakistanis obviously don't have much love for each other. ;)

AS far as your first para about JeM and LeT if you do not have short memory Pakistan has delcared them as banned outfits and above no Official from Pakistan has ever supported them and never issued any statement unlike your Indian Modi is doing.

I would rather not go into this here. Obviously I don't agree with this but this is not the right PLACE.

By that standard India is even accused of funding LTTE.

meddling in Nepal internal affairs too.

so do not make it a two nation accusation match.

Rather do tell your leadership not to meddle in affairs of other countries.

Not relevant to the current thread.

Did Modi really say so?

Too much!

I don't think the Jiyo Sindh is much of a movement anyway!

you talk a lot of rubbish, normally people rid their waste through their backside but you dispose of it through your mouth with your pointless arguments and debate. You clame so much, that you are from sarahad and you seem to speak for us all. MAY BE YOU JUST A CHILD of a corrupt army person, like many in pakistan who only speak for their own benifit. When are you going to shutup or comeup with real arguments?.

funnily enough, I think the exact same things of you. As for credibility, Jana has a lot more than you, as most of the moderators know. You could be from Mars (or India) for all that we know here.

Back
Top Bottom