What's new

India accuses Pakistan of fomenting Sikh militancy in Indian Punjab

@Peshwa Why are we Even Discussing Secessionism ?

As a Sikh, even your Hypothetical talks of Khalistani secession feel like a Insult to me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the Indians have evidence? I doubt it.

Has there been a Sikh militant attack yet? Nope.

Should this person consider shutting up, before trying to destroy Pakistan and India's attempts at reconciling their differences? Probably.

This is just a populist statement from a person that just wants to gain popularity, nothing more.

@Peshwa Why are we Even Discussing Secessionism ?

As a Sikh, even your Hypothetical talks of Khalistani secession feel like a Insult to me. :)

No Malice intended my friend...and if I offended you or anyone else, i apologize...

Nevertheless, one needs to discuss any topic, no matter how hurtful or insulting it might seem objectively...
Getting defensive and lashing out at others (who are bound to point fingers at us being adversaries) only makes us look weak and disoriented...

he said abt an INDIAN SIKH , not those who left the country before independence and settled in uk/ canada

U r kidding right? Half of india's punjab is living out of india. Every sikh household has atleast one member living outside. Obviously in india they cannot openly criticize or comment against india, but they have not forgotten the 'Golden Temple' humiliation which became a bane for Indira Ghandhi who was assassinated by her own guards who happen to be sikhs and are worshipped as heroes everywhere openly and i am sure in india secretly. LOL.

I thought Pakistan learnt a lesson from decades of involvement in spreading extremism/separatism in neighboring countries. I guess they have not so probably there will be more lessons on the way for them too..

LOL. But have you learned any lessons from 1000 years of MUSLIM rule over you hindu baniyas? I dont think so. Maybe it is time to teach you guys new lessons. Another 1000 years of MUSLIM rule should maybe do it this time. Hopefully.

:sniper:

@karan21; do your fellow Sikh buddies in canada support khalistan???

Yes. Thats right!! Lets merge the West and East Punjab and give that to the Sikhs as a seperate country called Punjab. I think that'll be a good idea!!

India need to stop blaming other countries for misrule inside its own country. Why keep on blame others for your problem instead of take corrective action to resolve the issues.

In any case, the old Sihk kingdom should be revived from India. In addition to Kingdom of Mysore, Maratha and Hyderabad. Bangalis should all unite under Bangladesh. Tamil should have their kingdom back as well.

I think China should be broken. Else it's creating a lot of nuisance. There should be a joint operation done by US, Russia, India and other allies to break China in small parts to bring stability. Guess it will happen soon.
I think this will help China as well as it will be relieved of the burden of such huge population.

Well indian raw trained militant in afganistan so why not pakistan so the same

I think China should be broken. Else it's creating a lot of nuisance. There should be a joint operation done by US, Russia, India and other allies to break China in small parts to bring stability. Guess it will happen soon.
I think this will help China as well as it will be relieved of the burden of such huge population.

Now what if we replace China with India.

Now what if we replace China with India.

You can't replace. You are too meager to do that. :) bdw are you a Chinese , if not why are you putting your nose here. I never mentioned Pakistan in my quote.

You can't replace. You are too meager to do that. :) bdw are you a Chinese , if not why are you putting your nose here. I never mentioned Pakistan in my quote.

We did it in 1947 when we did not had the power we have now and why not again.

The thread is about Pakistan and the forum is Pakistani. I can put my nose and finger here whether you like it or not.

We did it in 1947 when we did not had the power we have now and why not again.

The thread is about Pakistan and the forum is Pakistani. I can put my nose and finger here whether you like it or not.

Lollzz!! Then try it out. Let us see as well how you try. No point in fighting in post but try in reality. After that I'll further speak to you. Not before that. :D

Back
Top Bottom