What's new

India accuses Pakistan of fomenting Sikh militancy in Indian Punjab

United India may not be in our favor but an independent Khalistan will be a disaster for us. India is a growing power in the region, we would be stupid to ignore it for our own good. India for us should represent a business heaven, where we do business and make money. There can never be peace between us,there can never be Kashmir solution between us,unless there is economic interdependence between us. By creating something to lose between both states is the only way we can forge a compromise to bring long lasting peace in our region.

@Peshwa @Argus Panoptes @muse @Yzd Khalifa @KRAIT

Negative.

Like I said dude, use that brain.

Would a state like Khalistan be able to survive independently?

They would need resources, energy, ect..

If they depend on India, they get absorbed again.

If they come to us, we can have mutual cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking forward for Lahore to be liberated and become the capital of Khalistan. Best of luck with your cooperation.

I don't think that we should support a insurgency there, but just keep in mind India's role in the past (East Pakistan) and in the present (the high possibility of them supporting the insurgency in Balochistan), thats all. As for Kashmir, Siachin, and Run of Kuch it would be great if these issues could be settled but I don't see that happening in the near future due to external and internal threats and pressures.

Yes India has a track record we must never forget while making a policy. Yes India IS supporting BLA/BRA and other useful idiots in Balochistan. Being mindful of that,we must not let ourselves be driven into, endless proxy wars. We must focus "inwards" to solve our issues, to solve issues which allow India to do such terrible things in our country. Supporting proxies is never without blow backs, especially when the combat zone is located on your border, we learned that from Afghanistan.

Peace

Negative.

Like I said dude, use that brain.

Would a state like Khalistan be able to survive independently?

They would need resources, energy, ect..

If they depend on India, they get absorbed again.

If they come to us, we can have mutual cooperation.

That is a very optimistic view that i don't share.

We must strive to get Sikhs justice for what Indian Army did to their population.
Such a disgrace.
Khalistan Zindabad.

I am looking forward for Lahore to be liberated and become the capital of Khalistan. Best of luck with your cooperation.

Yea Lahore will be capital of Khalistan province of Pakistan :omghaha:

So more conspiracy theories coming out of bharati government? And these guys like to call other people conspiracy theorists? Am I getting that right?

That idiot Shinde shouldn't be saying such stuff in public

In reality Pakistan does not even need to meddle in India.

She will consume herself on her own due there just being far too many people to govern. And as the marginalized poor in India get connected to the web in future when it will become cheaper then watch India implode.

Pakistan is a good size, 180 million can be governed, rising to 280 million in the next 50 years, this figure is still manageable.

As opposed to a country with more than a billion people where 600 million live way below the poverty line to extent they do not have access to a toilet. 600 million is a very large number, you must understand this. This amount of people alone are difficult to manage, never mind more than a billion. China can manage because they have a strong chinese communist ideology which binds them. India is secular, no common ideology exists apart from attaining wealth.

But if 600 million people are unable to attain this wealth and have no chance in hell in future because of the people already in the que, they will turn violent.

The US can see this happening so are looking to push through de-population measures to ensure the population does not reach a ridiculous figure where the burden of dealing with so many people collapses the state.

Good economies come and go and are dependent on how the country functions internally, so an economically strong India in the present doesn't necessarily constitute a strong economy in the future. I am afraid the future looks very bleak for India.

United India may not be in our favor but an independent Khalistan will be a disaster for us. India is a growing power in the region, we would be stupid to ignore it for our own good. India for us should represent a business heaven, where we do business and make money. There can never be peace between us,there can never be Kashmir solution between us,unless there is economic interdependence between us. By creating something to lose between both states is the only way we can forge a compromise to bring long lasting peace in our region.

@Peshwa @Argus Panoptes @muse @Yzd Khalifa @KRAIT

The issue is not about Indo-Pak relations anymore ,but now it goes beyond. You put your finger on the bottom anyway, ignoring the Indian economic growth is too much of a waste for Pakistan. However, I believe in peace ,and yes it will be soon. Let me remind you that India is no longer obsessed about Pakistan as much as it used to be. Today, It's China ,which is more disastrous to India nowadays. Therefore, if both side are willing to make some concessions regarding Kashimir and its likes ,then I believe a peace will be happen sooner than later.

Last edited by a moderator:
if balochistan was going anywhere it wouldve been gone by now lol, its been over 30 years nw lol.

on the other hand i expect the next 5 years not to be good for india. i have a feeling that pakistan guna do good while india goes a few steps back, but lets wait and see.

good for you then , all the best.... :tup: and abt revival of sikh militancy and issue of khalistan ... forget it, its 2013 not 1983....lot of water has flown during these 30 years...:azn:

Pakistan is a good size, 180 million can be governed, rising to 280 million in the next 50 years, this figure is still manageable.

As opposed to a country with more than a billion people where 600 million live way below the poverty line to extent they do not have access to a toilet. 600 million is a very large number, you must understand this. This amount of people alone are difficult to manage, never mind more than a billion. China can manage because they have a strong chinese communist ideology which binds them. India is secular, no common ideology exists apart from attaining wealth.

But if 600 million people are unable to attain this wealth and have no chance in hell in future because of the people already in the que, they will turn violent.

Good economies come and go and are dependent on how the country functions internally, so an economically strong India in the present doesn't necessarily constitute a strong economy in the future. I am afraid the future looks very bleak for India.

u got it completely wrong.. indians too share a common ideologhy that is "being INDIAN " ......

and let me enlighten u on the economy of india , the BIMRAU states which are considered to be the backward states of india and where 50-60 % of our population resides..are showing good signs of development ( except u.p ) and abt poverty , every year we are lifting 1% of population above poverty line.... at a max. of 15-20 years at the maximum the poverty levels will reach single digits.... so, stop worrying abt INDIA and start looking at pakistan......

LOL. Well I dont have to tell that, my sikh friends tell me that themselves. Infact, in alot of guruduwara in the world, they have placed photos of the sikh bodyguards who killed Indira Ghandhi and worship them as heroes.
I have lived in USA, UAE and New Zealand and met many sikhs there.

:coffee:

he said abt an INDIAN SIKH , not those who left the country before independence and settled in uk/ canada

Since its Sushilkumar Shinde, one should take this news with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom