What's new

India accuses China of foul play against India in Hangzhou Asian Games

Wu is a college student. She is really not the best athlete in China. But she is enough to make all Indian athletes feel pressure.

The better female athlete in China is Lin Yuwei.

View attachment 958600

BTW. Do Indians really think “super power” are a form of praise?

So Wu can’t be a referee and measure the throw correctly?

Wu is a college student. She is really not the best athlete in China. But she is enough to make all Indian athletes feel pressure.

The better female athlete in China is Lin Yuwei.

View attachment 958600

BTW. Do Indians really think “super power” are a form of praise?
Don't put yourself to shame.

Wu is a college student while Lin is not. I know more about Chinese sports than you.

Here are the finals of World university games. Where Lin defeated Indians, from the bottom of course.

Wu is a college student while Lin is not. I know more about Chinese sports than you.

Here are the finals of World university games. Where Lin defeated Indians, from the bottom of course.

As I said, both Wu and Jyothi have been performing better than Lin.

I already showed you World university games result.

And both Jyothi and Wu underperformed after the drama at Asian games.

I don't know. It may be necessary for the Olympic Games to approve India's application in order to answer you.

Looks like you are complete joke when it comes to knowledge on sports.

First you show a Chinese male athlete and claim how he is best Chinese female 100m hurdle.

Then you claim how Lin is not a university student. And how only Wu is a university student.

Please don't make a joke of urself further.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-06-15-52-23-191_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-06-15-52-23-191_com.android.chrome.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 27
I don't know. It may be necessary for the Olympic Games to approve India's application in order to answer you.
Okay but I thought we were talking about Asian Games referees and not Olympics.

As I said, both Wu and Jyothi have been performing better than Lin.

I already showed you World university games result.

And both Jyothi and Wu underperformed after the drama at Asian games.

Looks like you are complete joke when it comes to knowledge on sports.

First you show a Chinese male athlete and claim how he is best Chinese female 100m hurdle.

Then you claim how Lin is not a university student. And how only Wu is a university student.

Please don't make a joke of urself further.
Okay but I thought we were talking about Asian Games referees and not Olympics.
Calm down, little Indian baby.

Any countries in their sane mind would resort to cheating if they had a huge lead like this? we can give India 50 gold medals for free and still enjoy massive lead over all other countries.

微信图片_20231006193612.png

Any countries in their sane mind would resort to cheating if they had a huge lead like this? we can give India 50 gold medals for free and still enjoy massive lead over all other countries.

View attachment 958615

That’s weird logic.
This doesn’t change the fact that the throw wasn’t measured in the first instance. Like I said earlier, it’s so easy, even I can do it.

That’s weird logic.
This doesn’t change the fact that the throw wasn’t measured in the first instance. Like I said earlier, it’s so easy, even I can do it.
You can make whatever weird claims, and if they are not measured , how did it end at the last? any other events without drama queen Indians with results not measured as well in the games?

You can make whatever weird claims, and if they are not measured , how did it end at the last? any other events without drama queen Indians with results not measured as well in the games?
Buddy did you even see the video you posted YOURSELF?
It says it wasn’t measured in the first instance, and it happened with at least 2 athletes.
It happened in the SECOND instance.

Please first SEE the video you posted in the OP.

Buddy did you even see the video you posted YOURSELF?
It says it wasn’t measured in the first instance, and it happened with at least 2 athletes.
It happened in the SECOND instance.

Please first SEE the video you posted in the OP.
I posted to mock that farce, you think I posted it to support it? oh, my..

I posted to mock that farce, you think I posted it to support it? oh, my..

So you mean the throw was measured in the first instance itself? If yes, the. What is the news about? What have we been debating since yesterday looooool

So you mean the throw was measured in the first instance itself? If yes, the. What is the news about? What have we been debating since yesterday looooool
Indians are known liars, why a referee would do this? what they can get from doing this? and did India lose a medal for this? if you have a brain, use it. People do things for a reason. You Indians are so brainwashed by your Indian media and never use your brain to think before accepting the crap they feed you.

微信图片_20231006021626.png

Indians are known liars, why a referee would do this? what they can get from doing this? and did India lose a medal for this? if you have a brain, use it. People do things for a reason. You Indians are so brainwashed by your Indian media and never use your brain to think before accepting the crap they feed you.

View attachment 958639
Don’t change topic lol

Are you claiming that the throw was measured in the FIRST INSTANCE ITSELF?

Don’t change topic lol

Are you claiming that the throw was measured in the FIRST INSTANCE ITSELF?
You made wild claims, but why a referee would do this? what they can get from doing this? and did India lose a medal for this? if you have a brain, use it. People do things for a reason. You Indians are so brainwashed by your Indian media and never use your brain to think before accepting the crap they feed you.

You made wild claims, but why a referee would do this? what they can get from doing this? and did India lose a medal for this? if you have a brain, use it. People do things for a reason. You Indians are so brainwashed by your Indian media and never use your brain to think before accepting the crap they feed you.
Lol why are you avoiding a simple question. Let me try again;

Was the referee able to measure the throw in the FIRCE INSTANCE?

It’s a simple YES or NO, buddy. What happened to your high IQ?

Back
Top Bottom