What's new

India accuses China of foul play against India in Hangzhou Asian Games

Lol why are you avoiding a simple question. Let me try again;

Was the referee able to measure the throw in the FIRCE INSTANCE?

It’s a simple YES or NO, buddy. What happened to your high IQ?
You made wild claims, but why a referee would do this? what they can get from doing this? and did India lose a medal for this? if you have a brain, use it. People do things for a reason. You Indians are so brainwashed by your Indian media and never use your brain to think before accepting the crap they feed you.
And what happened in the end? anyone was disqualified ? do you even have a brain to think?

Does anyone in their sane mind need to cheat when they have this huge lead? Maybe Indians will...

微信图片_20231007001959.png

You made wild claims, but why a referee would do this? what they can get from doing this? and did India lose a medal for this? if you have a brain, use it. People do things for a reason. You Indians are so brainwashed by your Indian media and never use your brain to think before accepting the crap they feed you.
And what happened in the end? anyone was disqualified ? do you even have a brain to think?

Does anyone in their sane mind need to cheat when they have this huge lead? Maybe Indians will...

View attachment 958674

Lol why are afraid of one single question?

You claim that the news is fake.
I ask you a simple YES or NO question and you fail to answer that :lol:

Also, you didn’t even see the video when opening the thread 😀

lol, I should really believe what Indian media claims, right? the answer is no, I never believed it cause no one in their sane mind will do something which gets themselves nothing. will doing it would ever change any result? no. so, it's a no brainer. but you Indian believe whatever crap your media feeds you.

_20231006021626-png.958639

lol, I should really believe what Indian media claims, right? the answer is no, I never believed it cause no one in their sane mind will do something which gets themselves nothing. will doing it would ever change any result? no. so, it's a no brainer. but you Indian believe whatever crap your media feeds you.

_20231006021626-png.958639

Do you have a brain? use your logic if you have any. not just eat whatever crap your media feeds you.

Do you have a brain? use your logic if you have any. not just eat whatever crap your media feeds you.
okay but why your high IQ brain can’t answer a simple YES/NO question that’s based on the topic? Is it because you didn’t watch the video you YOURSELF posted?

okay but why your high IQ brain can’t answer a simple YES/NO question that’s based on the topic? Is it because you didn’t watch the video you YOURSELF posted?
I already answered, can you read? and I posted the video to mock it, only creatures with zero intelligence think I posted it to support it.

Is International Gymnastics Federation, also an Indian body:-

Is Chinese best runner, Wu, who apologized to Indians for shameful behavior of Cheatanese, also an Indian:-

It's all over internet. Even Philippines got screwed of a boxing Gold and they are protesting against China all over the internet.

China doesn't need to cheat. They would have still won Asian Games without. It's just in the Cheatanese traits to do so.

Pot should not call the kettle black.

You guys sent a Hijra (transgender person) to the Hangzhou games claiming she is a woman and she competed in the women's category and won a bronze. I mean cheating from Indian side should also be called cheating. One listen to this person's deep voice and no one will have doubts that she is transgender. This is completely illegal under international competition rules, because transgender people have testosterone while women don't. Unfair competition which makes trans-women win against women easily.

Last edited:

You guys sent a Hijra (transgender person) to the Hangzhou games claiming she is a woman and she competed in the women's category and won a bronze. I mean cheating from Indian side should also be called cheating. One listen to this person's deep voice and no one will have doubts that she is transgender. This is completely illegal under international competition rules, because transgender people have testosterone while women don't. Unfair competition.

If she is proven a trans, bronze medal will be snatched from India and given to another Indian.

Won't change our medal tally as #4 is also Indian. The issue is in court.

There have been tons of incidents of doping by all nations, it is quite normal. Don't expect me to show articles from tons of nations who doped.

What is not normal is for referees to be biased so heavily.

You guys sent a Hijra (transgender person) to the Hangzhou games claiming she is a woman and she competed in the women's category and won a bronze. I mean cheating from Indian side should also be called cheating. One listen to this person's deep voice and no one will have doubts that she is transgender. This is completely illegal under international competition rules, because transgender people have testosterone while women don't. Unfair competition.

And as far as sending different athletes is concerned, we all know Mid-East nations rule the charts (Your muslim brotherhood). They sent so many Africans, that we don't need to talk about.

7 athletic Gold medals lost by India in African Games:

1) Men's 1500 m: Mohamad Al-Garni: Moroccon born Qatar athletic which beat India to a silver.
2) Men's 10,000m: Birhanu Balew: Ethiopian born Bahrain athlete which beat India to a silver.
3) Female 1500m: Winfred Yavi: Kenyan born Bahrain female which beat India to a silver.
4) Female 3000m: Winfred Yavi: Kenyan born Bahrain female which beat India to a silver.
5) Men4x400: 4 Nigerian born Bahrain males which beat India to a silver.
6) Men's 800m: Nigerian born Essa Ali Kazwani which beat India to a silver.
7) Men's 5000m: Birhanu Balew: Ethiopian born Bahrain athlete which beat India to a silver.

India's Gold medal should have been 35-36, if it was fair. If middle East would not have sent Africans.

There is huge difference between unknowingly sending a trans and officially sending athletes from other nations(non-Asians). The trans accusations are not proven yet.

Back
Top Bottom