What's new

CNA: Billions spent on infrastructure reflects a misplaced priority, Hangzhou Asian Games: China showcases technological, organisational prowess

did u ask shanghai people if it was worth it?
I am in SHANGHAI, have you been here? Chinese investments are in urban renewal, infrastructure, and etc, not just stadiums. It is definitely better than spending trillions in useless wars right? You should visit China one day and compare it to the US.

I am in SHANGHAI, have you been here? Chinese investments are in urban renewal, infrastructure, and etc, not just stadiums. It is definitely better than spending trillions in useless wars right? You should visit China one day and compare it to the US.
coulda delayed olympics or cancel why go ahead and get covid and lockdown for months

He never left his village home.

China has the money. It is best used to create lasting infrastructure, which they are successfully doing.
Holding cash has limited value.

Asia is more than half of the world.

coulda delayed olympics or cancel why go ahead and get covid and lockdown for months
Dude, covid was not that serious at that time, most Chinese had been vaccinated. Omicron was contagious but not deadly. Delta the Indian variant was the deadly one.

Back
Top Bottom