What's new

India accuses China of foul play against India in Hangzhou Asian Games

If that happens in India, I’ll suggest the same what I’m doing now. Not sure why you think it will change my perception. This is indeed funny that Host authorities and referees can’t measure a throw by an athlete.
Your propaganda the finest. why a referee would do this? what they can get from doing this? and did India lose a medal for this? if you have a brain, use it. People do things for a reason. You Indians are so brainwashed by your Indian media and never use your brain to think before accepting the crap they feed you.

Your propaganda the finest. why a referee would do this? what they can get from doing this? and did India lose a medal for this? if you have a brain, use it. People do things for a reason. You Indians are so brainwashed by your Indian media and never use your brain to think before accepting the crap they feed you.
I’m only quoting from the video YOU shared in the OP. Fail to see why you want to blame me for it.

Even to me it doesn’t make sense why a referee would do this along with the Chinese authorities. Even I can measure a throw, it’s that simple.

@beijingwalker Turn out we aren’t the only one blaming you of cheating, It’s South Korea too earlier:

———————-

In Monday’s men’s 1000m semi-finals, world record holder Hwang Dae-heon and Lee June-seo were disqualified for illegal late passing and lane-changing respectively, having coming first and second in their heats.

The decisions allowed two Chinese skaters to advance to the final, with the host country collecting gold and silver.

The penalties enraged South Koreans, with many claiming the refereeing was biased.

I’m only quoting from the video YOU shared in the OP. Fail to see why you want to blame me for it.

Even to me it doesn’t make sense why a referee would do this along with the Chinese authorities. Even I can measure a throw, it’s that simple.

@beijingwalker Turn out we aren’t the only one blaming you of cheating, It’s South Korea too earlier:

———————-

In Monday’s men’s 1000m semi-finals, world record holder Hwang Dae-heon and Lee June-seo were disqualified for illegal late passing and lane-changing respectively, having coming first and second in their heats.

The decisions allowed two Chinese skaters to advance to the final, with the host country collecting gold and silver.

The penalties enraged South Koreans, with many claiming the refereeing was biased.

Indians don't do winter sports much, it's very common in winter sports for disputes

Blah blah blah.

You can claim whatever. Rules are rules. Indian should not have given a false start as only Chinese did so. Why did she have to wait twenty minutes and lodge such a big protest to run in the race??

Even an idiot could tell it's cheating. That's why your athlete apologized for being a Chinese to Indians.

While you can claim anything, your heros, your medal winners are all busy apologizing to other nations and ashamed of being Chinese at the moment.

Even Sub Saharan Africa can measure a javellin throw. The computer got hanged and had to be restarted???

I haven't seen this in past twenty years. Let alone from a country which claims of being a technical superpower.

You are truly promoting made in China here.
Hey. Indians. Calm down. Don't lie. Don't spread false news. Don't make false news.

Wu just apologized for her mistake. She had no intention of fouling... She doesn't like to foul like Indians do.

And we all know that all Indians are ashamed of their Indian identity.

Because all international competitions have rejected India's application. Such as the Olympics, Asian Games, etc.

All Indians know that this is a shame for India.

Although the Indian PM and the Indian government claim that "India is the only super power in the world. India will lead the world".

———————-

Lol, Koreans are best known as sore losers just as you Indians are.

Indians don't do winter sports much, it's very common in winter sports for disputes

We don’t need to do it to find out how funny it is when the host authorities and referees can’t measure a throw, you know.

Lol, Koreans are best known as sore losers just as you Indians are.
😀

Show me an international event where computer had to be restarted.

Wu and Jyothi, both were disqualified. Wu made the false start and Jyothi started after seeing her.

It generally takes just 1 minute for any international body, to judge that only the athlete who made false start first has to be disqualified.

China tried their best to ruin India. And we had to protest for twenty minutes.

The final decision was as per the rules. But how badly we had to fight shows poor intent by China.

Show me any event where such a drama happened. False starts happen but are generally corrected in minutes.

Indian runner was broken and such things are not ideal for athletes. It adds mental pressure.

As a result, she won silver. Even though she beat the Gold winner in her personal best timings.
Oh no, no. China has no intention of destroying India. China also has no intention of humiliating India... You know. How tolerant China is towards India....

China is even too lazy to humiliate India... This is the game on September 19th. No Chinese person has started a thread for this...

Screenshot_20231001_154314.jpg

Because Chinese really look down on India. Because the Chinese simply ignore India.

Hey. Indians. Don't always think that you are important. Okay?

We don’t need to do it to find out how funny it is when the host authorities and referees can’t measure a throw, you know.

😀
Do you know South Korea used to host a world cup in 2002 and it defeated Spain and Italy, but both matches were highly controversial for their fairness? tell me one international sports event without no disputes, can you?

Cheating happened many times in the past in other events.

But when you want to be the best nation in the world, like what China is doing. They need to have a clean cheating free event.

Just because Americans are raping women on the streets, doesn't mean Indians and Chinese will also do so.
We all know that Indians believe that 'super powers' are a form of praise.

so all Chinese recognize India as the "only super power in the universe".

So can Indians stop blackmailing China?

😀
You know. Indians like to brag, lie, and create false news. An Indian announced that "Wu is the best athlete in China, and Wu is ashamed of her Chinese identity"....

Perhaps Indians have lived in slums for too long... It may also be the first time an Indian has participated in an international competition.... Anyway. Indians are difficult to understand.

Screenshot_20231006_162300.jpg

You know. Indians like to brag, lie, and create false news. An Indian announced that "Wu is the best athlete in China, and Wu is ashamed of her Chinese identity"....

Perhaps Indians have lived in slums for too long... It may also be the first time an Indian has participated in an international competition.... Anyway. Indians are difficult to understand.

View attachment 958586
Liu is a male hurdle athlete.

Wu is a female.

Do you even check info before putting up with crap. Lol

Wu was highest ranked Chinese in the competition. Having won silver in world university games. And having best personal best time in 100 m women hurdle going into the competition.

View attachment 958586
Wu seems to be a nice guy. He should be the referee, may be he will be able to measure the throw at least 👍

Wu seems to be a nice guy. He should be the referee, may be he will be able to measure the throw at least 👍

Liu is a male hurdle athlete.

Wu is a female.

Do you even check info before putting up with crap. Lol

Wu was highest ranked Chinese in the competition. Having won silver in world university games. And having best personal best time in 100 m women hurdle going into the competition.
Wu is a college student. She is really not the best athlete in China. But she is enough to make all Indian athletes feel pressure.

The better female athlete in China is Lin Yuwei.

Screenshot_20231006_175945.jpg

BTW. Do Indians really think “super power” are a form of praise?

Back
Top Bottom