What's new

India accuses China of foul play against India in Hangzhou Asian Games

Does this huge lead need cheating? only retarded Indian mind will do it.
微信图片_20231007184315.png

You are not only a retard, but also blind

View attachment 958954
Okay.

If the answer is no, then what’s this :lol:

After his first throw was chalked off due to technical issues at the venue, Neeraj Chopra managed a season’s best of 88.88m with his fourth attempt to successfully defend his Asian Games crown.

Now please blame OLYMPICS too for lying 😀

Okay.

If the answer is no, then what’s this :lol:

Now please blame OLYMPICS too for lying 😀
Technical issues happen all the time, do you blame China for it? did Olympic committee blame China for it? Are you Indians for real? which medal you lost because of it?

You India always has big events going smoothly and flawlessly? really?

I agree Chinese are so high IQ they can’t answer YES/NO questions lol
Yup, anything other than YES/NO response is too complicated for LOW IQ to accept, Sadly.

Technical issues happen all the time, do you blame China for it? did Olympic committee blame China for it? Are you Indians for real? which medal you lost because of it?

Meaning China is as backward today as India was in 2010 Commonwealth games ???

I counted the number of controversies in the link shared by you. still less than Asian Games 2022!!!!

I counted the number of controversies in the link shared by you. still less than Asian Games 2022!!!!
If you believe China is not technically capable to host those games, you can try to host them yourselves and see what would happen, I would argue it's a tough job for you to convince the world that India is "techinically" more capable than China in hosting large scale international events.

China hosted a very successful Olympic Games in 2008.

Buddy don’t act like an idiot.
First you said Indian media is lying hence you don’t believe that Neeraj Chopra’s throw wasn’t measured in the first instance.

Now after Olympics reported the same news, you saying ‘technical issues happen all the time’ :omghaha:

Yup, anything other than YES/NO response is too complicated for LOW IQ to accept, Sadly.

Sure. Especially after not knowing what the thread is about in the first place lol

First you said Indian media is lying hence you don’t believe that Neeraj Chopra’s throw wasn’t measured in the first instance.
I said I don't belive that China didn't measure it. don't be such a drama queen, why you blame China for technical errors? are you for real? it happens all the times in all global events? and some Indian media even claims that China tries to sabotage, are you crazy?

Now after Olympics reported the same news, you saying ‘technical issues happen all the time’ :omghaha:

Sure. Especially after not knowing what the thread is about in the first place lol
Its very simple, India lost 1962 because Nehru wasn't prepared that China didn't accept Indian forward policy.
Now PATHETIC SUPA POWA India didn't get as much gold medals because?
India didn't prepare?
All the Asian officials are against India?
China should supply SOUR LOSER India with lots of sour grapes.

India, a nation of LOSERS always BLAME, BLAME, BLAME.

I said I don't belive that China didn't measure it. don't be such a drama queen, why you blame China for technical errors? are you for real? it happens all the times in all global events? and some Indian media even claims that China tries to sabotage, are you crazy?

It’s over buddy.
You caught lying lol.
You said it never happened , and I proved you wrong with the Olympics website link.

Now please consider joining re-education camp. 😊

Its very simple, India lost 1962 because Nehru wasn't prepared that China didn't accept Indian forward policy.
Now PATHETIC SUPA POWA India didn't get as much gold medals because?
India didn't prepare?
All the Asian officials are against India?
China should supply SOUR LOSER India with lots of sour grapes.

India, a nation of LOSERS always BLAME, BLAME, BLAME.
Wel I didn’t read the crap you wrote but it seems you are clearly upset so please take care:)

It’s over buddy.
You caught lying lol.
You said it never happened , and I proved you wrong with the Olympics website link.

Now please consider joining re-education camp. 😊

Wel I didn’t read the crap you wrote but it seems you are clearly upset so please take care:)
I said cheating never happened, but technical errors happen in every big games, only fool believe they don't happen, are you a fool? Olympic site never blamed China or accuses China cheating, you Indians are drama queen, performed poor in the Asian Games and resort to finding excuse and someone to blame for your disastrous performance in the Asian Games.

_20231007220735-png.958994

I said cheating never happened, but technical errors happen in every big games, only fool believe they don't happen, are you a fool? Olympic site never blamed China or accuses China cheating, you Indians are drama queen, performed poor in the Asian Games and resort to finding excuse and someone to blame for your disastrous performance in the Asian Games.

_20231007184315-png.958955
I specifically asked you if the throw was measured in the first instance, you avoided the question for a full 24 hours (lol), and then said it never happened because the it’s a lie by Indian media.

Now that it’s reported by Olympics, you changed your tone :lol:

I specifically asked you if the throw was measured in the first instance, you avoided the question for a full 24 hours (lol), and then said it never happened because the it’s a lie by Indian media.

Now that it’s reported by Olympics, you changed your tone :lol:
You blamed China for technical errors, China didn't meaure it? what did Olympic site say it? the referees are not even Chinese, it's you are lying, no one else.

you Indians are drama queen, performed poor in the Asian Games and resort to finding excuse and someone to blame for your disastrous performance in the Asian Games.

You blamed China for technical errors, China didn't meaure it? what did Olympic site say it? the referees are not even Chinese, it's you are lying, no one else.

you Indians are drama queen, performed poor in the Asian Games and resort to finding excuse and someone to blame for your disastrous performance in the Asian Games.
That’s not the point now. I only asked you if the throw was measured and you blamed Indian media for lying lol.

I proved you wrong with the Olympics link:

It’s okay buddy, it’s over now.
Just don’t lie next time, and take care 😊

That’s not the point now. I only asked you if the throw was measured and you blamed Indian media for lying lol.
No, you claim China didn't do it, it has nothing to do with China, and there's difference between not doing and failing due to technical errors, it's you that alway been lying.

Back
Top Bottom