What's new

India accuses China of foul play against India in Hangzhou Asian Games

LYING in their blood and 2nd nature Indians think others are like them.

Why we lie​

Does Indian Society Train Indians to be Cheat and Lie?

Yep we follow Mao’s red book too.

You despicable liar, you will continue lying as always, to cover your pathetic performance in the Asian Games.
Okay. Please be careful next time 😊

Yep we follow Mao’s red book too.

Okay. Please be careful next time 😊
You despicable liar, you will continue lying as always, to cover your pathetic performance in the Asian Games.

I didn’t read your crap again but can see you are triggered unnecessarily. Take care buddy.

It’s okay buddy. It’s over.
Please don’t lie next time. 😊
I AGREE Indian News are mostly CRAP.
But this CRAP about INDIANS are SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS is true.
And CRAP about INDIANS LOW IQ is also true.
I can understand you are ASHAMED to read CRAP from Indian News.

I post so other Indians know why Indians are PATHETIC at the Asian Games, and got KILLED & DECIMATED AT GALVAN VALLEY.

This is what happens when cheap Chinese made crap equipment is used. China should have imported better made stuff.

This is what happens when cheap Chinese made crap equipment is used. China should have imported better made stuff.
lol, why you Indians don't try to host some big events yourselves? oh, wait, the commonwealth Games ?

You poor coprophilic sod, hope you feel btr soon. CCP screwed up these games and got caught .
You Indians sore losers always, complain this and that to ruin China's games, shame on you. Fool, drink more cow piss will solve your shitty performances.

lol, why you Indians don't try to host some big events yourselves? oh, wait, the commonwealth Games ?

Simple, India doesn’t have the money to do that. There are higher priorities.

CCP oTOH doesn’t have to worry abount people needs and can prioritise Xi legacy etc. doesn’t excuse them from cheating

It’s okay buddy. It’s over.
Please don’t lie next time. 😊

I AGREE Indian News are mostly CRAP.
But this CRAP about INDIANS are SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS is true.
And CRAP about INDIANS LOW IQ is also true.
I can understand you are ASHAMED to read CRAP from Indian News.

I post so other Indians know why Indians are PATHETIC at the Asian Games, and got KILLED & DECIMATED AT GALVAN VALLEY.

Lol why are you so triggered :lol:

Simple, India doesn’t have the money to do that. There are higher priorities.

CCP oTOH doesn’t have to worry abount people needs and can prioritise Xi legacy etc. doesn’t excuse them from cheating
Like let millions of people die needlessly during the Covid pandemic in your la la land and dreamland, your govs sure do care most about people's lives and needs, lol.

Like let millions of people die needlessly during the Covid pandemic in your la la land and dreamland, your govs sure do care most about people's lives and needs, lol.
All of which would have been avoided had Xi the pooh not tried dumb game of hiding wuhan virus so long .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom