What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

Do you think 80-120 Su-30 MKI's will 'easily run over' a massive Air Force comprising of ~ 60-70 F-16s block 52/52+ , 40-70 JF-17 Thunders , 100+ Miraage III/Vs , AWACS , SAM missiles , SD-10 BVRs , AIM-120C BVRs , Anti-Radiation Missiles , nuclear-capable stand-off weapons like Ra'ad , a completely operational multi-layered radar network etc etc

Does Pakistan have 60-70 blk 52 F 16s?? I thought only the 18 recent ones were of that standard..

And at last count India had 137 MKIs

don't play with numbers to make a point

Why can't you give genuine answers to the GENUINE points rised?

Well , some bharti genius said "only 6 Sqns of MKI are more than enough for Entire PAF." ...

Well do you think this is a "genuine" point? But still , I gave a decent response to that...

Then some other bhartis came up "Oh well , Pakistan Air Force won't even have enough fuel to continue to the war" blah blah...

Well , Pakistan has more than enough jet fuel stored all over the country...So don't worry. Secondly , PAF planners have obviously planned all scenarios and they know that indians can attack on PAF fuel stores etc...So don't worry about that..PAF is THE most professional service in ENTIRE sub-continent and the best performing one too...Can see the previous war record of PA , IA , IAF etc and compare it with PAF....So definitely , it has plans for everything in detail.

Secondly , the SAME can be said for IAF too...We can also target your every fuel dump , oil refineries and what not? Remember , we cover EVERY INCH of Indian Land Mass :azn:

Thirdly , Arabs/Iran have enough fuel to supply us ..if needed. ;)

:rofl::lol:

Ok.....and you are a Senior Member :disagree:

Dear Don Xiquote ....only YOU are the one living in your bharti fantasies....

Best of luck with 6 squadrons of MKI defeating entire PAF ....LOL.

We all know.

Any future war between India and Pakistan would comprise of MAXIMUM 25 days...!! Nothing more than that...And Pakistani economy can sustain a full-fledged war with India for 1.5 months easily....

So we are O.K with that.

You can not win any war against us , neither can we.

Any future war b/w India-Pakistan is very highly unlikely.

Pakistan has been successful in establishing a credible permanent strategic-balance vis-a-vis India.... ;)

1.5 months are you sure....do you have that much oil reserve and money to sustain that many days by yourself (without foreign help)....

Nothing is highly unlikely in future..mere dost...

Does Pakistan have 60-70 blk 52 F 16s?? I thought only the 18 recent ones were of that standard..

And at last count India had 137 MKIs

don't play with numbers to make a point

F-16s are getting their MLU , which puts them equal to block 52 basically.

Pakistan has 18 F-16 block 52+ too...I know.

500 AIM-120C are already with the PAF.... and even if it is a 'standard' F-16 , it comes with many goodies to PAF...and we can fire our BVR missiles with JF-17 , F-16s , Miraages etc ...

So point stands : Getting a decisive air superiority over Pakistani skies is unlikely for the IAF...

Plus : Past record and experience favors PAF , not IAF. :azn:

1.5 months are you sure....do you have that much oil reserve and money to sustain that many days by yourself (without foreign help)....

Nothing is highly unlikely in future..mere dost...

Yes , we do!

Actually we can stretch the war upto 2.5 months on our own , before we go for any foreign help from Arabs etc...which we would get anyways :smokin:

But point remains : A full-blown war between India and Pakistan will NOT last more than 25 days or more....

Indian planners aren't PDF fanboys...they won't hurt India to THAT extent.

F-16s are getting their MLU , which puts them equal to block 52 basically.

All future tense.. By that time, India (adding 15 MKIs every year) would have moved ahead in the inventory as well

So point stands : Getting a decisive air superiority over Pakistani skies is unlikely for the IAF...

I wont argue this point because air superiority is determined by many factors, only one of which is plane inventory. Plus neither of us is really aware of thousands of small trinkets of information that both the air forces would have kept out of public domain..

Well, hoping that we never find this out in reality.. ;)

this thread exists every other week on this forum

however, for some reason I thought they would stop after the OBL operation.....how effing naive I'am:hitwall:

LOL :). Well, this is really a comparison between India and Pakistan's af's. Not Pakistan and the US. Frankly speaking, the US is no match for anyone, I think if you take out the escalation path to nukes, the US can probably steal Russian president's wife from his bedroom if they really wanted to. I am not trying to start a flaming thread here, but unfortunately, that's the reality. I am not saying that Russia won''t do anything in response, but a mission like that may be possible if there weren't any repercussions going toward a full blown war. So I don't think you need to feel bad about anything. If this was India who did it, than I would be surprised to see a thread like this. But even the US military admits the professionalism of the PAF.

I wont argue this point because air superiority is determined by many factors, only one of which is plane inventory. Plus neither of us is really aware of thousands of small trinkets of information that both the air forces would have kept out of public domain..

Agreed. You can never achieve air dominance over the Pakistani skys. Doing so would require you to go into a dog fighting mode and maintain a significant presence within the Pakistani airspace after a few weeks of conflict. Something that would result in crossing Pakistan's nuke threshold and crazy attrition due to dog fighting with the PAF. After the US, Israel and may be a couple of others, PAF does enjoy superior dog fighting skills, especially within the third world countries. They've been following USAF / USN's top gun training for years and are known for that.

All future tense.. By that time, India (adding 15 MKIs every year) would have moved ahead in the inventory as well

Not so future tense considering how Indians consider Rafale and even PAKFA when talking about IAF vs PAF.

LOL :).
Agreed. You can never achieve air dominance over the Pakistani skys. Doing so would require you to go into a dog fighting mode and maintain a significant presence within the Pakistani airspace after a few weeks of conflict. Something that would result in crossing Pakistan's nuke threshold and crazy attrition due to dog fighting with the PAF. After the US, Israel and may be a couple of others, PAF does enjoy superior dog fighting skills, especially within the third world countries. They've been following USAF / USN's top gun training for years and are known for that.
As I said, we all can talk all we want.. At the end of it, we are all talking from ignorance specially when it comes to true combat capabilities of IAF of PAF. And trust me.. Pakistan will not go for the nuke option unless its survival is threatened.. Because despite what Paksitanis sitting in USA may rant accompanied by their chest thumpings, Pakistanis, like normal human beings would chose the path of MAD only when Mutual destruction is the only option left.. Jingoistic statements aside, leaders on both sides know that.. Pakistani leaders were not sure before Kargil, but after Kargil, everyone knows that a war can be fought without crossing that threshold. It would have been different if Pakistan had nukes and India didnt.. But that is not the case...

For the bold part, well.... you can claim that Israel has better inventories than PAF but who wins a dogfight is still a fact that can only be tested in a real war because training is a factor too... And I am saying that because PAF pilots performed really well in the 2 Arab-Israel wars..

LOL :). Well, this is really a comparison between India and Pakistan's af's. Not Pakistan and the US. Frankly speaking, the US is no match for anyone, I think if you take out the escalation path to nukes, the US can probably steal Russian president's wife from his bedroom if they really wanted to. I am not trying to start a flaming thread here, but unfortunately, that's the reality. I am not saying that Russia won''t do anything in response, but a mission like that may be possible if there weren't any repercussions going toward a full blown war.

LOL... Well, then its not only the US that can carry out an operation like this. If Al Qaeda and Taliban can hit Pentagon they can also get to the first lady, but once again they don't have an escape plan. They just like to go in and blow up! :lol:

PAF is THE most professional service in ENTIRE sub-continent and the best performing one too...Can see the previous war record of PA , IA , IAF etc and compare it with PAF.
Oh? No wonder a few U.S. Navy seals came prancing in, stole Osama Bin Laden from right in the very heart of Pakistan, and probably did the Tango with his wives whilst the mighty PAF fiddled while Osama's compound burned!! :rofl: Nero's tactics being followed to the 'T'!!

And those little pesky U.S drones that co@k a snook at the PAF almost daily as they come right in, do their salsa or a boogie woogie, kill a few Pakistanis and the mighty PAF just looks on in shock and awe! :P

Oh yeah! This in spite of having what you call, the mightiest air force in the world! Jeeez! :P

Actually we can stretch the war upto 2.5 months on our own , before we go for any foreign help from Arabs etc...which we would get anyways :smokin:
I think someone here needs to get his head examined...And it ain't me!

Pakistan can stretch a war upto 2.5 months? :woot: :rofl: You just don't know WTF you're talking about. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. I suggest you do your homework before posting such tripe here. Twaddling ain't good for health. Your posts are becoming a joke!

Oh? No wonder a few U.S. Navy seals came prancing in, stole Osama Bin Laden from right in the very heart of Pakistan, and probably did the Tango with his wives whilst the mighty PAF fiddled while Osama's compound burned!! :rofl: Nero's tactics being followed to the 'T'!!

And those little pesky U.S drones that co@k a snook at the PAF almost daily as they come right in, do their salsa or a boogie woogie, kill a few Pakistanis and the mighty PAF just looks on in shock and awe! :P

Oh yeah! This in spite of having what you call, the mightiest air force in the world! Jeeez! :P

u always forget the political aspect of the incident.pakistani pro american corrupt is living on US aid.they will never let pakistani armed forces to take any action against US.drone attacks are being carried out by the approval of pakistani govt.
dont forget ur jets tried to enter into pak in 2008.they were locked and pushed back.so we are always good enough to keep indians out of our air space.

and if u compare air forces of the world then usaf comes at the top and they can beat any air force in the world

Back
Top Bottom