What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

Buy that same token if past history is to be considered then Pakistan army should be saying Indian army is the leading force in south Asia! ;)

Conspiracies don't make history, besides...
Past history became to an abrupt end in 2002.

Did i read someone's signature to the effect that, "IAF can import aircraft from any country but not the pilots", besides it's not PAF claiming rather some one acknowledging from past history. !!
easy boy.... neither your 70's or 80's pilots are in service..... stop speculated arguments........PAF pilots are world's best blah blah....

ICE COLD

Indians dont go around CLAIMING there air force is a LEADER... or the worlds best pilots

DESPITE

Having a far more modern fleet & far bigger resources

We also dont go around claiming, we can perform surgical strikes on India. this trend is usually from you guys which whenever purchase something suddenly becomes generation ahead of anything PAF has. Your last line proves my point.
Majority of Your air force still resolves around those Migs-21. And please don't bring rafales because they are far from being inducted.

We also dont go around claiming, we can perform surgical strikes on India. this trend is usually from you guys which whenever purchase something suddenly becomes generation ahead of anything PAF has. Your last line proves my point.
Majority of Your air force still resolves around those Migs-21. And please don't bring rafales because they are far from being inducted.
Migs are not supposed to carry out deep strike missions....SU-30MKI....:lol:

easy boy.... neither your 70's or 80's pilots are in service..... stop speculated arguments........PAF pilots are world's best blah blah....

I don't recall claiming the highlighted part, but since you are in some sort of bother, ....
If it feels sour......apply a good helping of ice.

Migs are not supposed to carry out deep strike missions....SU-30MKI....:lol:

Yes exactly my point, since you guys claim PAF to be out dated, the only capable plane in your inventory is MKI, so what exactly are you guys bragging about when you claim PAF to be outdated.

Yes exactly my point, since you guys claim PAF to be out dated, the only capable plane in your inventory is MKI, so what exactly are you guys bragging about when you claim PAF to be outdated.

By that definition (anything lower than MKI is incapable), PAF does not have single capable plane ....

Ahem... Mirage 2000upg, Mig 29K, Mig 29UPG, Jaguar Darin III,

almost forgot,
Mig 29 UPG - 65
Mig 29K - 55
Mirage 2000 upg - 50
Jaguar Darin III - 151

Total - 316 capable platforms

that is almost the entire capable PAF fleet!

Err.....The number of Mki's that we have.......

PA fanboys, Delusions of Grandeur

Nopes, this is what history tells us.....in fact 12 months of static history.
Cost of standoff

The Indian cost for the buildup was 21,600 crore (US$3.91 billion), while the Pakistani cost was estimated to be $1.4 billion. Also it took India months to mobilize and lost 789 men in the process. Around 100 soldiers were killed in the initial phase of laying mines, another 250 were injured. The remaining casualties were a result of artillery duels with Pakistan and vehicle accidents.

Nopes, this is what history tells us.....in fact 12 months of static history.

Cost of standoff

The Indian cost for the buildup was 21,600 crore (US$3.91 billion), while the Pakistani cost was estimated to be $1.4 billion.
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...air-force-leading-force-32.html#ixzz23svxL2nC

Actually looking at the sizes of economy and defence budget, Pakistan got massively screwed on that front. If I am not wrong, the whole budget for Pakistani defence forces that year was close to 2.5 billion only which got wiped out by the standoff..

Actually looking at the sizes of economy and defence budget, Pakistan got massively screwed on that front. If I am not wrong, the whole budget for Pakistani defence forces that year was close to 2.5 billion only which got wiped out by the standoff..

We are going off topic here, anyways...
Thank you for the info, but then who was in a hurry for a unilateral withdraw. :azn:

We are going off topic here, anyways...
Thank you for the info, but then who was in a hurry for a unilateral withdraw. :azn:

Musharraf renews call for peace talks | World news | The Guardian

after armitage spanked Musharraf into publically denouncing cross border infiltration into Kashmir.. a first by any ruler of Pakistan, it was a pretty darn good situation to withdraw..
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2064709.stm

Musharraf caught in a tough situation | ArabNews

Back
Top Bottom