What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

u always forget the political aspect of the incident.pakistani pro american corrupt is living on US aid.they will never let pakistani armed forces to take any action against US.drone attacks are being carried out by the approval of pakistani govt.
dont forget ur jets tried to enter into pak in 2008.they were locked and pushed back.so we are always good enough to keep indians out of our air space.

and if u compare air forces of the world then usaf comes at the top and they can beat any air force in the world

your generals to civil leaders have been on pay role from starting.Look at your history and drones are done by the approval of pak army.

if we really wanted to attack in 2008(if i accept ur theory of indian jets entering in ur space) then there would have been a complete attack.
every body knows what two jets can do in enemy territory :rolleyes:

your generals to civil leaders have been on pay role from starting.Look at your history and drones are done by the approval of pak army.

if we really wanted to attack in 2008(if i accept ur theory of indian jets entering in ur space) then there would have been a complete attack.

u wanted to attack but u didn't dare to.remember the first attack which indian air force launched against sargodha in 65.ur first formation led by some "mr.handa" failed to find sargodha.extreme poor navigation on part of ur pilots.iaf is not usaf.keep this thing in mind

IS PAF LEADING AIR FORCE ...?

LEADING WHO ?

and how ?

PAF with its obselete fleet limited funding..... Can it STIL BE REGARDED a LEADER

u wanted to attack but u didn't dare to.remember the first attack which indian air force launched against sargodha in 65.ur first formation led by some "mr.handa" failed to find sargodha.extreme poor navigation on part of ur pilots.iaf is not usaf.keep this thing in mind

and it is not 1965 (even I can find the bases thanks to google maps) you had upper hand in 65 due to better technology (thanks to USA) but now we had better machines and loaded with cutting age technology.

IS PAF LEADING AIR FORCE ...?

LEADING WHO ?

and how ?

PAF with its obselete fleet limited funding..... Can it STIL BE REGARDED a LEADER

Coming from someone who's air force still operates a large chunk of the world renowned flying coffins.

ok sir....u will keep roaming in 2008 and 65 :wave:
dont hv time

Yes drone strikes happens will the nod of both the army and government so? everybody knows that, except Indians on this forum, glad the realization came as a blessing in disguise.

Please do explain what can two jets do because last time we checked during kargil, both your intruding jets were shot down. You had no choice. Your air force wanted to check PAF response and they just got it, staying any longer in our skies would have got them shot.

Coming from someone who's air force still operates a large chunk of the world renowned flying coffins.

But looks like its the PAF who is filling the coffins this year.. Go look at your crashes in last 8-10 months.. Plus your local TTP goons are not making things any easier...

Yes drone strikes happens will the nod of both the army and government so? everybody knows that, except Indians on this forum, glad the realization came as a blessing in disguise.

Please do explain what can two jets do because last time we checked during kargil, both your intruding jets were shot down. You had no choice. Your air force wanted to check PAF response and they just got it, staying any longer in our skies would have got them shot.

:rofl: u dint get my point...
i was saying that wat two jets can do against the well trained airforce with hundred of jets :lol:
There are no ifs and buts if orders are given sir...they will go or die...:wave:

and those who were shot down in kargil?..how may of ur soldiers got pounded through them b4 :wave:

But looks like its the PAF who is filling the coffins this year.. Go look at your crashes in last 8-10 months.. Plus your local TTP goons are not making things any easier...

What a troll comment from you. How exactly is TTP related here or is that the best you can do. Go check out, they attacked and got busted and are now rotting in hell. Thank you very much.

:rofl: u dint get my point...
i was saying that wat two jets can do against the well trained airforce with hundred of jets :lol:
There are no ifs and buts if orders are given sir...they will go or die...:wave:

and those who were shot down in kargil?..how may of ur soldiers got pounded through them b4 :wave:

No you are wrong, you just dont sacrifice your men and jets like this. Learn a few thing before ranting. Not only would they been shot down but also that would have triggered Pakistan's response, something India was not looking forward too since all they wanted was to strike at a few places to suit their trigger happy janta and not start a war.
The fact is your planes got shot down by ground forces. How far your two planes would have got when PAF intercepted them? So no your logic of go and die is flawed.

ICE COLD

Indians dont go around CLAIMING there air force is a LEADER... or the worlds best pilots

DESPITE

Having a far more modern fleet & far bigger resources

ICE COLD

Indians dont go around CLAIMING there air force is a LEADER... or the worlds best pilots

DESPITE

It's because PAF pilots are one of the best in the world and the training is world class simply having a far more modern fleet and resourses don't do you jack unless you have topnotch traning which makes topnotch pilots so keep your thoughts and give them to iaf we care less and .. i care less what Icecold said i didn't even read it but i forsure had to respond to your comments seem as you are going back to you old ways so we have to watch you and your other hateful troll friends

ICE COLD

DESPITE

Did i read someone's signature to the effect that, "IAF can import aircraft from any country but not the pilots", besides it's not PAF claiming rather some one acknowledging from past history. !!

Buy that same token if past history is to be considered then Pakistan army should be saying Indian army is the leading force in south Asia! ;)

Waste of time and energy. Sometimes to keep your enemy in high hopes you have to acknowledge and not underestimate your enemy. Live and let live, don't buy anything new. PAF is straight on the top of the top. Like my chacha always said "Topon hee topped". Hunn internet cafe khalee karo tay bunday day putt bann Kay, apnay apnay karaan nu chalday bano.

Back
Top Bottom