What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

AROUND 150 MIRAGES ARE THERE R IN PAF INVENTORY.ABT 50 OF THEM HAVE UNDERGONE ROSE UPDATE.SQUADRON 5 LOCATED IN JACOBABAD CLOSER TO KARACHI HAS BEEN EQUIPPED BY THE LATEST BLK 52 VIPERS WHICH PAF RECENTLY ACQUIRED.JF-17S WILL REPLACE OLDER NON UPGRADED MIRAGES.SO UR NAVY MIGS WILL BE HAVING A VERY TOUGH TIME IF THEY TRY ANY MISADVENTURE.NOW PLEASE DONT SAY THAT PAF CANT USE F-16S AGAINST INDIA.WE HAVE RECIEVED 500 AMRAAMS MAINLY FOR INDIA N NOT FOR TALIBAN EVEN US KNOWS THIS

I didnt get the naswer.There are the older Mirage III or the latest Mirage 2000??
The older Mirage III even with ROSE upgrade are still so far behind.The new F-16 Block 52,well how many of them the PAF is operating now??

Listen Indians fellows! Your Military was always much bigger than Pakistan's Military. Whatever Pakistan has right now is enough to defend itself. We have heard many times that India is going to attack Pakistan But they know exactly the price they will have to pay.

So please stop the nonsense and be rational. Indian is in no position to wage a war against Pakistan.

some comperision between indian and pakistani navy till year-2006
15r1vtw.gif

15rb3fm.gif

15rbdsh.png

15rbgb7.png

15rce1j.gif

India versus Pakistan: Navies 1, page 1

still india cant compete vd pakista navy

now even after giving proof of neutral sorces if you denie it then what can i say.

pakistan navy is almighty ,n air force we r nt in a stage to comment on pakistan airforce

Listen Indians fellows! Your Military was always much bigger than Pakistan's Military. Whatever Pakistan has right now is enough to defend itself. We have heard many times that India is going to attack Pakistan But they know exactly the price they will have to pay.

So please stop the nonsense and be rational. Indian is in no position to wage a war against Pakistan.

Relax...waging a war with Pakistan is,and was never a priority for us.We are more concerned with ourselves,as our policies are made keeping our country in the center of concern.

What the hell you trolls have turned this thread in to ... why you trolls are always comparing india with Pakistan you know the ratio 3 ..1 simply stop trolling and bashing stick to the topic jerks.

there is old saying "Rassi jal gayi per ban nahi gaya".. kindly refer to abbottabad...

bu the way how we are inferior when we are inducting su 30 mki and PAF inducting mighty superior JF17.. can any senior member answer that??

bander kia janay adrak ka suwadh

btw, i never said SU30 is "inferior" and if you had any comprehension whatsoever, you would see that i spoke about this formidable aircraft with much adulation....but in terms of defensive capability, Pakistan is more than able to defend itself...and it will

bander kia janay adrak ka suwadh

btw, i never said SU30 is "inferior" and if you had any comprehension whatsoever, you would see that i spoke about this formidable aircraft with much adulation....but in terms of defensive capability, Pakistan is more than able to defend itself...and it will

lol... again verbosity without any substance... ur defense system is exposed recently by america and terrorists :rofl:.. please provide a qualitative and quantitative analysis how pakistani defence is superior when u do not have any major missile defence system.. and by the way we have to target very few targets as compared to u .. but ur technically and quantitatively inferior to us.. which is a well known fact..

you talk about verbosity but overlook your damned foolery....what does Abbotabad have anything remotely to do with the topic? Do you have more information about Abbotabad which we do not have?

moreover, you seem to be implying that your attack capabilities are on par with those of NATO/US?

and tell me about targets of significance? one wrong move we could flatten your financial and IT capital then what? Who has MORE to lose ;)

By Raja G Mujtaba

“The Pakistan Air Force is stronger than ever. Since the last Indo-Pak air war of 1971, the Pakistan Air Force has with steely determination built up numbers, lethal capabilities and a combat force now counted as one of the most disciplined and well-trained air forces in the world. Headlines Today has a disturbing proof that all this has made India worried.” India Today 20th April 2011
..............................................................................................................................

There is one disadvantage for PAF over stealth fighter which India getting after 2015 and we have no plan to count it. Next decade will be decade of stealth technology and we will fly 4.5 generation fighters so what advantages we have for future?

you talk about verbosity but overlook your damned foolery....what does Abbotabad have anything remotely to do with the topic? Do you have more information about Abbotabad which we do not have?

moreover, you seem to be implying that your attack capabilities are on par with those of NATO/US?

and tell me about targets of significance? one wrong move we could flatten your financial and IT capital then what? Who has MORE to lose ;)

u are implying that we will sitting like duck ??? again verbosity.. the country who has no money to fight its own war,the country which can't able to fight taliban in their own backyard and not able to free their own land.. is talking about military superiority?? what a joke!!! again after u found out they have violated ur territory u didn't do a heck ...:lol:

well i thinl Swat example alone is good enough to rubbish your garbage post.......hows the northeast treating u?

well i thinl Swat example alone is good enough to rubbish your garbage post.......hows the northeast treating u?

The situation in the north east is pretty good actually especially as compared to the past .Assam is almost under control . The only few rpoblems now left are in Manipur and Nagaland .Rest is all cool for the most part . North east is doing much better than the Kashmir valley and maoist infested jungles .

Back
Top Bottom