What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

sure anytime..

as for your question, it depends purely on the scenario.....I do know that Ambala air base which houses those aircrafts was attacked twice. If war were inevitable i think a pre-emptive strike there would not be un-justified in order to at least minimize the threat however much possible. If not squadrons, then at least the runway(s)

but thats hypothetical......there are many scenarios here. And yes -- the flankers are formidable aircrafts and can of course pose a threat to Pakistan --which would likely play a mostly defensive and offensive-defence role which is air warfare that we are fairly good at.

IAF has to attacked the few bases of pakistan.. india have more than 60 airbases... u cannot win without getting offensive ... defense is no policy...

and by the way war cannot be fought in isolation .. when IN will block the karachi port u will be annihilated... u dont have money to sustain for more

than 1 week.. to fight a war u need a lot of money and all we know ur financial condition... so please stop ur stories based on lot of ifs and buts and

assumptions..and taste the reality

IN BOTH THE PAST WARS PAF CARRIED THE FIRST STRIKE AGIANST THE INDIAN AIR FORCE.SO Y DO U THINK PAF WILL NOT REPEAT ITS TRADITION OF PRE EMPTIVE STRIKE AGAIN?
AS FAR AS BLOCKING THE KARACHI PORT IS CONCERNED NOW WE HAVE GAWADAR PORT AS WELL CONSTRUCTED BY THE HELP OF CHINA.AND IT WILL NOT BE A PIECE OF CAKE FOR THE INDIANS TO BLOCK THE KARACHI PORT AGAIN AS THEY DID IN 71 BECAUSE IN 71 AFTER THE US ARMS EMBARGO PAF WAS NOT IN GOOD SHAPE AS IT WAS IN 65.I M NOT TALKING ABT THE NAVY WHOSE CONDITION HAS ALSO IMPROVED OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS BUT PAK NAVY IS NOT A VERY TOP CLASS NAVY KEEPING IN VIEW THEIR PERFORMANCE IN PAST WARS.BUT OUR MIRAGES WITH AIM 39 EXOCET AND THUNDERS WITH THEIR C802A ANTI SHIP MISSILES WILL DEFINITELY PLAY A KEY ROLE IN HUNTING INDIAN NAVY IN ARABIAN SEA.
ECONOMY IS A MATTER OF GREAT CONCERN FOR PAKISTAN AS OUR GREAT POLITICIANS ARE SIMPLY BUSY IN FILLING THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS BUT PAK MAY GET FINANCIAL SUPPORT FROM ARAB FRIENDS IN CASE OF A WAR.

AS FAR AS THE REPORT ON INDIAN INTEL REGARDING THE WORSENING CONDITION OF THE IAF AGAINST THE PAF I THINK IT IS JUST A DRAMA JUST TO PUT SOME PRESSURE ON THE INDIAN GOVT TO SUPPLY FUNDS TO THE IAF SO THAT IAF PERSONNEL MAY GET SOME CHANCE OF FILLING THEIR BELLIES AS WELL.
AFTER THE US SANCTIONS ON PAK IN 1991 PAF COULDN'T ADD ANY MODERN EQUIPMENT IN ITS INVENTORY THAT GIVE IAF A HUGE EDGE .NOW WHEN THE SANCTIONS R OVER PAF IS BACK ON TRACK AND HAS INDUCTED ADVANCE EQUIPMENT TO DEFEND ITS SKIES EFFECTIVELY AND TO STRIKE HARD ON THE ENEMY IF REQUIRED BUT IAF, AS ALWAYS, REMAIN AHEAD IN TERMS OF QUALITY N QUANTITY OF EQUIPMENT AND INSHALLAH THEY WILL BE DEFEATED IN ANY FUTURE CONFLICT AS ALWAYS

PAF is top notch airforce. I don't think IAF will have any chance against it after couple of years.

No, I think ur wrong PAF becoming stronger as Bangladesh and Srilankan air force also doing the same
dnt compare witi India all the time,

IN BOTH THE PAST WARS PAF CARRIED THE FIRST STRIKE AGIANST THE INDIAN AIR FORCE.SO Y DO U THINK PAF WILL NOT REPEAT ITS TRADITION OF PRE EMPTIVE STRIKE AGAIN?
AS FAR AS BLOCKING THE KARACHI PORT IS CONCERNED NOW WE HAVE GAWADAR PORT AS WELL CONSTRUCTED BY THE HELP OF CHINA.AND IT WILL NOT BE A PIECE OF CAKE FOR THE INDIANS TO BLOCK THE KARACHI PORT AGAIN AS THEY DID IN 71 BECAUSE IN 71 AFTER THE US ARMS EMBARGO PAF WAS NOT IN GOOD SHAPE AS IT WAS IN 65.I M NOT TALKING ABT THE NAVY WHOSE CONDITION HAS ALSO IMPROVED OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS BUT PAK NAVY IS NOT A VERY TOP CLASS NAVY KEEPING IN VIEW THEIR PERFORMANCE IN PAST WARS.BUT OUR MIRAGES WITH AIM 39 EXOCET AND THUNDERS WITH THEIR C802A ANTI SHIP MISSILES WILL DEFINITELY PLAY A KEY ROLE IN HUNTING INDIAN NAVY IN ARABIAN SEA.
ECONOMY IS A MATTER OF GREAT CONCERN FOR PAKISTAN AS OUR GREAT POLITICIANS ARE SIMPLY BUSY IN FILLING THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS BUT PAK MAY GET FINANCIAL SUPPORT FROM ARAB FRIENDS IN CASE OF A WAR.

Dont expect any thing from arabs.
when u r talking about mirages can attack on indian navy dont forgt about mig 29 vd india. n new aircraft carriers. indian navy is bigger than pakistan, dnt tel u can destroy it vd ur inventory. n Gwadar port is nearby Karachi.

GAWADAR PORT NEAR BY KARACHI???.PLEASE SEE THE MAP AGAIN.
I NEVER SAID THAT THUNDERS N MIRAGES WILL SIMPLY ANNIHILATE INDIAN NAVY IN ARABIAN SEA AS SOME EUPHORIC MEMBER FROM INDIA SAID THAT INDIAN NAVY WILL ANNIHILATE KARACHI PORT.THERE WILL BE A TOUGH FIGHT IN ANY FUTURE CONFLICT.THUNDERS N MIRAGES WILL ALSO BE CARRYING SD-10 SIMILAR TO THE R77 CARRIED BY THE INDIAN MIGS.SO BOTH SIDES WILL BE INFLICTING HEAVY DAMAGE ON EACH OTHER N IT WILL NOT BE EASY FOR EITHER SIDE TO OVERPOWER ITS OPPONENT

I agree 99% of times countries dont go into other countries with the attention to kill... but the Military is dere for the 1% it does happen, if they cant protect us when that 1% happen den dey dont deserve to get paid from my tax money

Well who can stand up and ask for the details of where the tax payer's money is going?

Does our constitution give the citizen the right to ask in the first place?

If yes, then why dont we ask?

If no, then why should we not ask?

If the public will still insist yo know then they will be provided with false audit reports as they "the government officials" will definately will not want the public to see the real size of the corruption that they do whether during the period of having the chair or when not having the chair.

Well who can stand up and ask for the details of where the tax payer's money is going?

Does our constitution give the citizen the right to ask in the first place?

If yes, then why dont we ask?

If no, then why should we not ask?

If the public will still insist yo know then they will be provided with false audit reports as they "the government officials" will definately will not want the public to see the real size of the corruption that they do whether during the period of having the chair or when not having the chair.

dont u hav Right To Information(RIT) act in ur country.

Right to Information Act 2005 mandates timely response to citizen requests for government information. It is an initiative taken by Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions to provide a– RTI Portal Gateway to the citizens for quick search of information on the details of first Appellate Authorities,PIOs etc. amongst others, besides access to RTI related information / disclosures published on the web by various Public Authorities under the government of India as well as the State Governments.

http://righttoinformation.gov.in/rti-act.pdf

dont worry If USA launches complete ATTACK the only country we will destroy will be you guys so you should be worried more and what USA is doing you cant so stop dreaming or prove yourselfs or stop bar.............

dis is funny :rofl:. u ll destroy india If US attack pakistan. god i cant laugh more than it. gud decision.

GAWADAR PORT NEAR BY KARACHI???.PLEASE SEE THE MAP AGAIN.
I NEVER SAID THAT THUNDERS N MIRAGES WILL SIMPLY ANNIHILATE INDIAN NAVY IN ARABIAN SEA AS SOME EUPHORIC MEMBER FROM INDIA SAID THAT INDIAN NAVY WILL ANNIHILATE KARACHI PORT.THERE WILL BE A TOUGH FIGHT IN ANY FUTURE CONFLICT.THUNDERS N MIRAGES WILL ALSO BE CARRYING SD-10 SIMILAR TO THE R77 CARRIED BY THE INDIAN MIGS.SO BOTH SIDES WILL BE INFLICTING HEAVY DAMAGE ON EACH OTHER N IT WILL NOT BE EASY FOR EITHER SIDE TO OVERPOWER ITS OPPONENT

how many Mirages does Pakistan have?? and are those the latest Mirage 2000 or the aging Mirage III,Mirage 5 etc??

AROUND 150 MIRAGES ARE THERE R IN PAF INVENTORY.ABT 50 OF THEM HAVE UNDERGONE ROSE UPDATE.SQUADRON 5 LOCATED IN JACOBABAD CLOSER TO KARACHI HAS BEEN EQUIPPED BY THE LATEST BLK 52 VIPERS WHICH PAF RECENTLY ACQUIRED.JF-17S WILL REPLACE OLDER NON UPGRADED MIRAGES.SO UR NAVY MIGS WILL BE HAVING A VERY TOUGH TIME IF THEY TRY ANY MISADVENTURE.NOW PLEASE DONT SAY THAT PAF CANT USE F-16S AGAINST INDIA.WE HAVE RECIEVED 500 AMRAAMS MAINLY FOR INDIA N NOT FOR TALIBAN EVEN US KNOWS THIS

some comperision between indian and pakistani navy till year-2006
15r1vtw.gif

15rb3fm.gif

15rbdsh.png

15rbgb7.png

15rce1j.gif

India versus Pakistan: Navies 1, page 1

Back
Top Bottom