What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

well i thinl Swat example alone is good enough to rubbish your garbage post.......hows the northeast treating u?

North-East ?? Comparing NE with it. I can't even stop laughing. Its as fine as should be. I don't know any major problem. ULFA was problem but it was more or less solved. Today or even in past, It was almost always Peaceful. I think many people get worry why India don't have so much problem compare with Pakistan parts. :rofl:

If you think there is any major problem there, Then Good for you. Be Happy. :tup:

u are implying that we will sitting like duck ??? again verbosity.. the country who has no money to fight its own war,the country which can't able to fight taliban in their own backyard and not able to free their own land.. is talking about military superiority?? what a joke!!! again after u found out they have violated ur territory u didn't do a heck ...:lol:

What would you have done if they had carried out a similar operation in Delhi? I seriously want to know what capabilities you have to detect their stealth helicopters and how you would go about engaging them. I am looking for an honest and realistic answer from all you Indians.

AS FAR AS US OPERATION IN ABBOTABAD IS CONCERNED THEY CAN CARRY OUT SUCH AN ATTACK IN EVERY COUNTRY.THEY HAVE HUGE EDGE OVER THE REST OF THE WORLD DUE TO THEIR STEALTH TECH.THEY CAN SEND THEIR B2 BOMBERS TO RUSSIA N CHINA EVEN BUT THOSE COUNTRIES HAVE ICBMS TO RETALIATE BUT THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES LIKE PAKISTAN CAN NEVER STRIKE ON THE MAIN LAND USA.EVEN US CAN BOMB DELHI WITH B 2 N DELHI WILL BE LEFT WITH ONLY PROTESTS AS WE ARE DOING.

AS FAR AS US OPERATION IN ABBOTABAD IS CONCERNED THEY CAN CARRY OUT SUCH AN ATTACK IN EVERY COUNTRY.THEY HAVE HUGE EDGE OVER THE REST OF THE WORLD DUE TO THEIR STEALTH TECH.THEY CAN SEND THEIR B2 BOMBERS TO RUSSIA N CHINA EVEN BUT THOSE COUNTRIES HAVE ICBMS TO RETALIATE BUT THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES LIKE PAKISTAN CAN NEVER STRIKE ON THE MAIN LAND USA.EVEN US CAN BOMB DELHI WITH B 2 N DELHI WILL BE LEFT WITH ONLY PROTESTS AS WE ARE DOING.

yes brother i do agree .....

you talk about verbosity but overlook your damned foolery....what does Abbotabad have anything remotely to do with the topic? Do you have more information about Abbotabad which we do not have?

moreover, you seem to be implying that your attack capabilities are on par with those of NATO/US?

and tell me about targets of significance? one wrong move we could flatten your financial and IT capital then what? Who has MORE to lose ;)

NATO & US doesnt hav the balls to attack india..........bcos they hav financial interests here ....dont forget that the american jewish council is firmly under india's control......and we all know who rules US

What would you have done if they had carried out a similar operation in Delhi? I seriously want to know what capabilities you have to detect their stealth helicopters and how you would go about engaging them. I am looking for an honest and realistic answer from all you Indians.

SAME THING brother....nato and us cant attack india...they all have financial interests in india....yes technologically they are far superior than any nation....im not talkin about nato...but definitely US....BUT THE JEWISH LOBBY in US will definitely stop US from any misadventure here.....

US N NATO HAVE TO THINK MANY TIMES BEFORE LAUNCHING A FULL SCALE MILITARY ASSAULT OVER PAKISTAN.UNLIKE AFGHANISTAN N IRAQ WHERE AMERICANS FOUND NORTHERN ALLIANCE N KURDS RESPECTIVELY PAKISTANI WILL UNITE FULLY AND THE ENEMIES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FIND A SINGLE GROUP SUPPORTING THEM.WE HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO STRIKE THEIR BASES IN AFGHANISTAN N THEIR NAVAL VESSELS .WE WILL GO DOWN EVENTUALLY BUT NOT SO EASILY.KEEPING IN VIEW THE CHINESE SUPPORT FOR PAK IT WILL BE EVEN HARDER FOR THE US TO TRY ANY MISADVENTURE AS CHINESE PRIME MINISTER RECENTLY SAID THAT ANY ATTACK ON PAK WILL BE CONSTRUCTED AS AN ATTACK ON CHINA.

dnt bring in NE here...neither Mainlanders nor Pakis have any ideas about us seven sisters.

tell these country'men' of yours to quit derailing the thread then....

there is an entire thread devoted to insurgencies of india --(very regularly updated on almost daily basis with latest news) --take the discussion there :)

no need for the pot to call the kettle black....

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

.dont forget that the american jewish council is firmly under india's control......

kindly elaborate

Frankly speaking....they do not have balls to do that.. India is too powerful both economically and militarily... they simply can't take unilateral action inside India... they have to think billion times before to start thinking.. they have technology no denying but the other interest are too huge to take action inside india.

tell these country'men' of yours to quit derailing the thread then....

there is an entire thread devoted to insurgencies of india --(very regularly updated on almost daily basis with latest news) --take the discussion there :)

no need for the pot to call the kettle black....

[/quate]

thats why i said stop talking about NE. This is my homeland. No one has a basic idea about what is going on here for such a long time. My request to everyone please dnt bring NE to any of ur topics.

who is better would be determined if/when hostility breaks out...everything until then is a matter of opnion and assesment

i personally never said PAF is ''better'' and it would take only a mule or a total imbecile not to realize that based on my past few posts in this thread. I will however state that whatever superiorities or advanced tech. gaps which IAF initially enjoyed over PAF are being narrowed substantially....for example night-time precision attack capability, BVR, AEW&C, mid-air refuel capability & CFTs, etc.

just as well, we have taken action to render your ''cold start doctrine'' not only useless but also totally untenable. Synergy between the 3 services has also been established and proven (as seen in HM exercises last year)

and as i always say -- PAF track record against IAF is quite favourable and speaks volumes. It's primarily a defensive force with existing and newfound offensive-defence capabilities. Defensive warfare is something we are very good at.

SAME THING brother....nato and us cant attack india...they all have financial interests in india....yes technologically they are far superior than any nation....im not talkin about nato...but definitely US....BUT THE JEWISH LOBBY in US will definitely stop US from any misadventure here.....

Mine was a hypothetical question, as Indians deny themselves no opportunity in reminding us that the US carried out a covert operation inside Pakistan about which we 'allegedly' knew nothing. So I reiterate, what could India have done IF the US had carried a similar operation in the heart of India. I mean seriously how can you face the US militarily?

Back
Top Bottom