What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

Frankly speaking....they do not have balls to do that.. India is too powerful both economically and militarily... they simply can't take unilateral action inside India... they have to think billion times before to start thinking.. they have technology no denying but the other interest are too huge to take action inside india.

I requested an honest answer and you came back with a pathetic joke! The US can flatten your country in a matter of weeks and there is absolutely nothing that you can do about that. India is too powerful militarily??? Can you even take back Azad Kashmir from a rag tag Pakistan?? You have disappointed me no end!

Mine was a hypothetical question, as Indians deny themselves no opportunity in reminding us that the US carried out a covert operation inside Pakistan about which we 'allegedly' knew nothing. So I reiterate, what could India have done IF the US had carried a similar operation in the heart of India. I mean seriously how can you face the US militarily?

first of all won't switch off our radars... and there surely would be a retaliation.. if they don't surrender... we are a sovereign state..

first of all won't switch off our radars... and there surely would be a retaliation.. if they don't surrender... we are a sovereign state..

PAF Radars were active, they could not detect the stealth helicopters. Do you have any radar that can detect stealth?

PAF Radars were active, they could not detect the stealth helicopters. Do you have any radar that can detect stealth?

first of all.. stealth helicopter is not totally invisible which is confirmed by chogy.. he said that it reduces the chances of its detection.

second if it is happened near to new delhi.. i give my words they would have shot it down.. sovereign countries do like that...

on the very same night all the treaties with US would have scrapped ..

first of all.. stealth helicopter is not totally invisible which is confirmed by chogy.. he said that it reduces the chances of its detection.

second if it is happened near to new delhi.. i give my words they would have shot it down.. sovereign countries do like that...

Thats an important point; if something of this scale were to take place near the capital or key military installations of any other country, there is no way it could go undetected. It is such a crucial failure on the part of the armed forces of Pakistan that it completely bursts the bubble of any sort of competence on their part. One can talk all he wants, but once the time to act came, we were comically asleep.
Once the embarrassment of essentially being infiltrated was done with...we did nothing to show our displeasure to the Americans. When the sovereignty of a nation is violated, there should be a strong retaliation, be it political. But we failed not only in protecting our country in the literal sense, but we showed we have no interest in protecting the dignity of the concept of Pakistan by letting it slide. Neither the Americans were held accountable for violating us, and nor was the military held accountable for embarrassing us.

Good way of increasing the defence budget . Hahaha

The same is done in Pakistan and India .
And people of India and accross our borders both become fool to such tactics :lol:

This is where you become unrealistic, you honestly believe that your forces could have shot down a US military helicopter even if it violated your airspace? Do you realize the consequences, this is the point I was trying to focus on........if in Pakistans shoes, would your country be willing to go to war with the US?

This is where you become unrealistic, you honestly believe that your forces could have shot down a US military helicopter even if it violated your airspace? Do you realize the consequences, this is the point I was trying to focus on........if in Pakistans shoes, would your country be willing to go to war with the US?

the thing is, the Indian government would have no choice but to force it to land or shoot it down. If it ever becomes public knowledge, the backlash would be so severe that the existing govt would have to step down, never to be elected again. Not to mention, the public anger, hartal, violence that would ensue. This is the power of democracy. I can assure you, action would be taken...no matter what.

And you assume a "war" would be declared.....on what grounds?

the thing is, the Indian government would have no choice but to force it to land or shoot it down. If it ever becomes public knowledge, the backlash would be so severe that the existing govt would have to step down, never to be elected again. Not to mention, the public anger, hartal, violence that would ensue. This is the power of democracy. I can assure you, action would be taken...no matter what.

And you assume a "war" would be declared.....on what grounds?

And I agree with you, that would have been the only option, to force the helicopter to land but you would not have shot it down had it not complied to the demands. Political backlash and a lot more would no doubt follow but India too would never go to war with the US. I mean is there any country in the world at all that can actually go to war with US? So how can Indians use this as an excuse to malign Pakistani Army?

And yes, all deals would be scrapped. But why are we discussing this?! India does not harbour terrorists, it is a functioning democracy, and it is a US ally in all, but paper.

And yes, all deals would be scrapped. But why are we discussing this?! India does not harbour terrorists, it is a functioning democracy, and it is a US ally in all, but paper.

A country with over a million soldiers to carry out terror ops don't need terrorists.

And I agree with you, that would have been the only option, to force the helicopter to land but you would not have shot it down had it not complied to the demands. Political backlash and a lot more would no doubt follow but India too would never go to war with the US. I mean is there any country in the world at all that can actually go to war with US? So how can Indians use this as an excuse to malign Pakistani Army?

If it does not land it would most likely be "forced" by the Indian airforce, and i dont think any country would be stupid enough to continue ignoring beyond that.......( no, not even the US). Otherwise, it would undoubtedly be shot down.

We dont have to declare war to shoot down a measly chopper. American reconnaissance aircraft have been shot down over USSR....no one declared war then...

And the pak army is still at fault....it is their fault they failed to ensure the integrity of your borders.

If it does not land it would most likely be "forced" by the Indian airforce, and i dont think any country would be stupid enough to continue ignoring beyond that.......( no, not even the US). Otherwise, it would undoubtedly be shot down.

You do realize that mine was a hypothetical question, at the same time the question assumes similar conditions and rules of engagement against IAF as were later released to media against PAF. The RoE clearly stated that USAF in Afghanistan were in air, ready to defend the chopper if necessary. Under similar conditions I am quite certain that IAF would have let go, there is no way your AF can stand up the USAF. And neither can we.

We dont have to declare war to shoot down a measly chopper. American reconnaissance aircraft have been shot down over USSR....no one declared war then...

USSR is a totally different story, it was a country that was atleast at par with the US, if not even more powerful militarily. Both the countries made extensive efforts to ensure that isolated incidents did not escalate to full scale war as that would have meant probably MAD.

And the pak army is still at fault....it is their fault they failed to ensure the integrity of your borders.

I somehow agree with you, the military must ensure that our borders are secure, be it against any threat. Even if it meant to go to war we must be prepared to defend ourselves. But I kinda have the do or die mentality.......perhaps the military leadership thinks differently :)

MAVERICK

You asked the question WAT WUD INDIA do if they where in pakistan shoes re USA stealth helicopter.

THE ANSWER.

Responsible nations do not get them selves into situations where WOT is in their back yard.

The situation in pakistan wud not happen in india or countries that lead the world like japan europe even china.

How can PAF be a leading air force WHEN THE NATION is in political turmoil and its economy in tatters.

IMO your military including the PAF will have the same discipline and morals and professionalism as your GOVT leaders and your best industrial brains.

YOU CANNOT BE CALLING YOURSELVES LEADING AIR FORCE wen every other aspect of the nation is in chaos

Back
Top Bottom